Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Serpentine Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Serpentine Lover (1319 Views)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Serpentine Lover by Orikinla(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
My life is like an open book and I have no secrets in love.

I am going to tell all on my just ended relationship with the determined teenager I met on Nairaland and I have the right to free speech since they are my intimate confessions.

I am making these confessions, because the lessons would be very helpful to millions of others.

The complete confessions will be published as Natural Instinct. And if you have watched Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, then you should be ready for a psycho-analytical romantic thriller that Sigmund Freud would have loved to read and use for his further studies.

Just enjoy it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend"s Ex / What's Da Diferrent Btw Friendship & Relationship / I Married Eiffel Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.