Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again (545 Views)

Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by losak9111(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Temitope Temitope Aduroja wrote:

1. She gave press conference in public......we denied
2. She mentioned Danielle Okeke, we saw Apostle's jeep in Daniella 's house...we denied
3. We confirmed the suv plate number. .......we denied.
4. She mentioned names of hotels......we denied
5. She released bank statement.......we denied it.

She has now released BBM SexChat which involves two of them, We also denied it.
Take it or leave it, The power of Poverty has turn a vast majority of Nigerians to the slaves of their religion, their Pastors and GOs and to Politicians.
This is the main reason why we are still in this mess!
What a Pity!
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sorry, i dont follow this story...

Im juz curious so i wanna ask, what this girl was hoping in exchange of exposing the pastor?
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by losak9111(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
I hope u are not out of this world, just go for ur research, u may get the whole story. #NOVICE

1 Like

Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by seunlayi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
The apostle has a skeleton in his cupboard, no fire without smoke
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by sintirin(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder ooo
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
losak9111:
I hope u are not out of this world, just go for ur research, u may get the whole story. #NOVICE

And why the hell i shud research ppol i dont even know? undecided

#NONSENSE
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by losak9111(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

#NONSENSE
that means u don't know what are going around
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by AlexCk: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Their lives, their freaking business.

Careless if they weren't involved together, i also careless if they were
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is what happens when you drop your own load to carry others

Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by Nollynude: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
losak9111:
that means u don't know what are going around

That means you don't know your English
Re: What Else Can We Believe About Pastor Suleiman And That Girl Again by menxer: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

#NONSENSE

I thought you said you were curious?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan People & Bbnaija... / Guys Are More Faithful In A Relationship Than Girls / First Class Boutique Offers Unemployed Father Of 5 Babies A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.