Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother (743 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / Viral Video Of Teen Couple Squeezing Eachother Boob & Kissing Publicly (photos) / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by oluboom(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
i have a friend who was dating a Muslim lady but they culdnt take their relationship further bcuz of their seperate religion and i know of more instances like that

Have been thinking about these for long as i feel love conquers all talk least of religion but why is it a big deal for some people or does this happen only in Nigeria or its everywhere

Nice comments would be appreciated
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Will come back to modify
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Same thing happened to me. Her people didn't even want to listen. It would have been better if I were a pagan sef
Muslims especially don't make it happen.
Christians can have the mentality that they'll convert the spouse later on but with Muslims its a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by oluboom(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
devilsdouble00:
Same thing happened to me. Her people didn't even want to listen. It would have been better if I were a pagan sef
Muslims especially don't make it happen.
Christians can have the mentality that they'll convert the spouse later on but with Muslims its a no go area.
you are so so correct bro....muslims esp dont make it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Mimzyy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
As for me, religion makes no difference as long as he worships God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by oluboom(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
abi oh... shebi na only one God dey.... abi shey na two ni

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by babsir(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yeah the Christians believe they can convert the Muslims partner, and the Muslim knows this already so they'd rather wait till a Muslim suitor comes around

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by oluboom(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tiny23:
Will come back to modify
why
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by adorablepepple(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Muslims can be very brutal after marriage. It's either the pressure comes from the spouse or the relatives.
Me I can't marry a Muslim and I won't advice a Christian sister or brother to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why would anyone want to marry the follower of a pedophile, illiterate, "prophet" who drank camel urine and advocated polygamy and wife beating?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Light and darkness can not co exist, don't ask me which is which else you do frog jump now. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by oluboom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
adorablepepple:
Muslims can be very brutal after marriage. It's either the pressure comes from the spouse or the relatives.
Me I can't marry a Muslim and I won't advice a Christian sister or brother to do so
yes... the pressure comes mainly from the relatives that d spouse sef wunt be able to stop it...... but this has to do mainly with a christain brother marrying a muslim sister and not vice versa or am i wrong
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by oluboom(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
SirJeffry:
Light and darkness can not co exist, don't ask me which is which else you do frog jump now. sad
lol.. u sed we shld not ask which is which so am asking who is which....lol
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluboom:

lol..u sed we shld not ask which is which so am asking who is which....lol
Oya, do 36 push ups within 60 seconds. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by johnson232: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mimzyy:

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Cooldude68(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
2 Corinthians 6:14 says "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers..."
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Marysyam: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Why would anyone want to marry the follower of a pedophile, illiterate, "prophet" who drank camel urine and advocated polygamy and wife beating?
Really? Did all of dat happened in your presence¿
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Splinz(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mimzyy:

So then, yours is an all inclusive embrace- traditionalist, buddhist, muslim, christian, Eckist, etc.

Yes, each of these group believes that they worshiped God.
Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by Mimzyy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Splinz:

So then, yours is an all inclusive embrace- traditionalist, buddhist, muslim, christian, Eckist, etc.

Yes, each of these group believes that they worshiped God.

Restricted to just Christianity and Islam alone actually. Hope that clears it?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother by masseratti: 3:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Nothing forbade a xtian man or woman from marrying a muslim in the bible,nothing forbade a muslim man marrying a xtian woman but the Quran forbide a muslim woman from marrying a xtian man,sumtin about deen.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus / Checkout This Ghanaian Guy Weeping Profusely On His Wedding Day - Photos/video / Whats Your Biggest Turn On During Sex Wey Go Make You Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.