Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus (742 Views)

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Yahoo Boy Promises His Client To Lick Every Part Of Her Body (video) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by coolestchris(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2017
He has so far infected 17

Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by handsam(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2017
Unfortunately, I am not gullible.

He should enjoy his cheap attention for now.

#Yawns.
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by Emmytrill(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2017
Jesus is lord!!! shocked shocked shocked Moving Volcano, make they castrate this lunatic sharp sharp o
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 04, 2017
See what he is wishing on himself shocked

17 in one day? undecided
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by mikky4764(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
stupid boy, u promised to infect as many girls as possible yet u are put ur pix online for all to see and know u, which reasonable girl go gree follow u after now?
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
grin

Juz like wat the BIBLE said...GO & MULTIPLY grin grin grin
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by coolestchris(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
threat to humanity
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
Behold ladies and gents... Our dimwit of the month.

Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz like wat the BIBLE said...GO & MULTIPLY grin grin grin
can you deliver 70 for me?
Re: Boy Promises To Infect All Girls With Hiv Virus by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
The ladies who are uneducated are the ones who usually fall victim to this shii, cos whoever has sex without protection in this modern time is NOT to be pitied at all of whatever consequences that befalls them...

But seriously, if I see this boy anywhere, I will take him to the nearest police station with this as proof... He needs to be locked up till he dies since he hates counselling and being on drugs. Very angry!!!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Ghanaian Guy Weeping Profusely On His Wedding Day - Photos/video / “help!! My Father Is Begging Me With N1million And Car For Him To Sleep With My / 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.