Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Love And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Relationship (485 Views)

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Relationship by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Life actually wont always give us that very thing we ever wanted in our life that it even extends it to our heart.. When we beg this very fvcking nature like please just let this person feel this very same way we do... Just him/her and we'd never ask for more buh hell we will never have them no matter how hard we try.. So i think rationship is more of maturity than that useless love... Like, we are lonely and we just found someone who just said yes and we tend to be mature and acting accordingly just to make it work.. This person doesnt even make our heart beat but we just tend to be making it work out of maturity..... Many nigerian couples have known are in maturity marriage rather than marriage bounded by love and i think thats why there are lots of issues in many homes this days, why its easy for husbands to kill thier wives and vice versa and also cheats in marriage... Many are not really bounded by love.. Many needed someone and they found someone mature to act with............... So my point here be say i think relationship is more of matured minds acting together since life will never give us that very one person we always wanted cuz he/she is also busy loving someone that will never reciprocate his/her love...

Sinaj, that girl that killed that konga deliveryman resemble you oooo no be small, abi na you ni??

Mcbrooklyn biko time for line
aderola15 how are you
Tiny23 you sabi ignore pezin, why now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2017
paybak:
Life actually wont always give us that very thing we ever wanted in our life that it even extends it to our heart.. When we beg this very fvcking nature like please just let this person feel this very same way we do... Just him/her and we'd never ask for more buh hell we will never have them no matter how hard we try.. So i think rationship is more of maturity than that useless love... Like, we are lonely and we just found someone who just said yes and we tend to be mature and acting accordingly just to make it work.. This person doesnt even make our heart beat but we just tend to be making it work out of maturity..... Many nigerian couples have known are in maturity marriage rather than marriage bounded by love and i think thats why there are lots of issues in many homes this days, why its easy for husbands to kill thier wives and vice versa and also cheats in marriage... Many are not really bounded by love.. Many needed someone and they found someone mature to act with............... So my point here be say i think relationship is more of matured minds acting together since life will never give us that very one person we always wanted cuz he/she is also busy loving someone that will never reciprocate his/her love...

S.inaj, that girl that killed that konga deliveryman resemble you oooo no be small, abi na you ni??

Mcbr.ooklyn biko time for line
ader.ola15 how are you
Tiny2.3 you sabi ignore pezin, why now??

Lol, you wrote a nice piece here Bro... Wehdonesir cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Relationship by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
How did I ignore you?
Re: Love And Relationship by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you wrote a nice piece here Bro... Wehdonesir cool
thanks baba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Do This....... / 4 Tips To Help You Stop Premature Ejaculation / Woman Advises Married Women To Stay In Marriages Even If Their Husbands Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.