Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened (33236 Views)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nature8(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
no big deal joor....even me dem dey owe and i owe person join..If d money im owed comot good,if eno comot ok.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
I am not and can never be a debtor. So you support him killing this man's joy, writing on face book so that the whole world will hear.we don't even know what transpired between them.
If this is how you disgrace people that owes you pls stop. It is not the best way of getting back your money.

Rubbish. His certificate should be taken away from him till he pays. Even if it's one naira. If you borrow money, you should pay and be very grateful to your lender. You don't know his condition before and after he lent that money. The idiot had to switch off his phone as well. He is wicked and foolish. If he called to explain reasons why he couldn't and hadn't paid, I believe the other person would understand and possibly cancel the debt.

Phuck him. He should pay what he owes.

1 Like

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nature8(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Olayetan(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2017
The guy no get chill
2013 debt and still haven't gotten over it till 2017?
Haba!!!
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Uzorgod(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2017
The reason why I greet every Army and policeman I see on the road is simply because I owe nobody.
Borrow brings Sorrow.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by keko14: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2017
DAT guy was in the same ppa with me... even in my ppa he own them money.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmmm some ppl dnt really know Hw to service dia debt....
u mean somfin like fucckkking d debt and releasing a debt free cunnt.if yes I agree with u bro..meanwhile in another news..

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by iamkingzlee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lmao
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Resourceteam(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chai
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Iamwrath: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Those who use their brains like yourself agree that a of celebration should be destroyed publicly over a sum that does not even buy a bag of rice
JustinSlayer69:

But it's right to owe and refuse to pay?

No wonder Nigeria is in a mess.

People just find it so hard to use their brains!
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by themanderon: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=JustinSlayer69 post=55434967]

A lot of times, such people eventually amount to nothing because of this terrible habit.

When i was unemployed, i borrowed someone 10k. A few months after, he got a 120k/month job and he refused to pay me even after i begged him with his mother's name when i was in serious financial distress and i basically just needed to eat. Till date, he hasn't. I vowed if he was dying and he needed rescuing, i won't help.

Believe me, all through when he was indebted, he was still buying expensive gadgets e.g. large plasma TV. I kept shut when i discovered in our circle of friends, he owed EVERYONE and they all wished him harm.
[/

Some debtors can be so mean and wicked, they push you to take extreme measures against them and when you do you are termed wicked. A soulless man borrowed 25k from me in 2014 and was just avoiding me. After taking some measures against him he only managed to pay 15k promising to pay the remaining after a week. Since 2014 till date nothing again from the man. in fact he no they pick my call again. Waiting for the day I will catch him he must vomit that money kai.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Iamwrath: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
One more insult and i'll make it my hobby to make your stay on nairaland very unbearable

From the looks of the corper , he doesnt look like someone who borrowed 2M and even if he did , since 2013 for Christ's sake the lender hasn't spent more than 2M is that your argument ? If the debtor's number is switched off ,apparently lender has his facebook , why didn't he just message debtor instead of posting on his wall , would that make the debtor / corper pay the sum owed immediately ?

If not for stupidity on lender's part and foolishness of the debtor too, something like that can be deleted from timeline immediately

A lot of people owe me money and i've seen some build house , buy cars , spend money in clubs and even though i can , i choose not to be an idiot , You must have a very bitter personalty for supporting such arrant stupidity , i pity for your husband / wife and kids

JustinSlayer69:

So the person owed money should also celebrate because the debt hasn't been repaid? How do you know the sum can't buy a bag of rice?

WOW. You would easily win a Nobel for Stupidity if only it exists.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by lolaluv1(f): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
It doesn't stop him from displaying his certificate. It's not easy. Some passed away. But he made it. Owing will not stop his celebration.

Even federal government dey owe.

See them. Birds of a feather. angry
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by castrol180(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
It doesn't stop him from displaying his certificate. It's not easy. Some passed away. But he made it. Owing will not stop his celebration.

Even federal government dey owe.

Birds of a feather
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by aysnoopy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
I've a guy like dat. he borrow some money from me when our project it sch is abt 3days left. he seriously in need of the money because his group has not balance him.
he beg me to help him so as not to fail the final project & promise to give me d money.
since 2011, he's yet to give me. he said his group hasn't balance him. abeg, shey na him group I borrow money? and since den he no dey talk abt it again and I've forgotten it, but I'll never forget.

bullshit...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.