Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today (1523 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Just this morning I woke up and was very bored since this change govt has rendered most of my activities futile.As I was sitting on the veranda gazing at passersby,there before my eyes this angel with all required feminine structure was passing by.Naso I say walahi that this fish will not pass me today! I revised the potent strategies given to me by harddon.I rushed up-to her and asked after her name,she said it was Vanessa and I told her mine is Xsem. As words turned to sentences our discussion went this way
Girl:So how do you think you can take care of me
Me:I have 18million Naira in my access bank account and that is superfulous
Girl :Hmm!I suspect lies but I need a guy that has talento
Me:I can sing very well lke a force in the air
Girl :But I wear pinkjacket and you have aversion for it
Me: No! Eventhough you ain't as beautiful as queensuccubus but I will take your bumbae1 like backside into consideration.
Girl:Ok I need a first class graduate angry
Me:Hehe,just ask around I didn't graduate with 3rd class like coolestChris but a smashing Biafranbushboy first class tongue
Girl :Wow! OK I need a good teacher
Me:Bae just ask around,people call me sinz or splinz
Girl :I hope you can advice well
Me:Yeep!even better than elder lefulefu
Girl :Can you satisfy me in the other room!
Me:why not,just ask flexherbal cool
Girl :But am a Christian.I want no atheist
Me:Bae if you love me I will stop being atheist like Johnnydon22 and turn into a staunch Christian like felixomor
Girl:I see you ain't giving up
Me:Am as steady as sarrki
Girl:Hope you won't later delete me from your heart
Me:Bae ask around am no mynd44
Girl :I am from anambra,hope you respect my culture
Me:Am no lalasticlala, so I won't be deleterious to your snakes grin
Girl :But you ain't handsome nah
Me:But am better than hungerbaD wink
Bae:Hmm.I already like you but one more thing
Me:And that is?
Bae:Hope you don't do ponzi
Me:Bae my other name is sgtponzihater and I have more money than ymodulus and finalboss together
Bae:You are too much
Me:Thanks.So what do you say? grin
Bae:Hmm!i will reply you but when I return from jamb lesson
Me:Ok am waiting ;
So please guys in the house will this bae agree to my proposal.If she refuses nah Lagos lagoon I dey go so cry

6 Likes

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Ode angry.

2 Likes

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Topestbilly(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Result of unemployment... Buhari do something abegi na, b4 more pipu enta market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by sarrki(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ode angry.

Make e no be what I was thinking of ooooo
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by ikp120(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Hehehehe @18 million in my access bank account grin grin grin grin grin
18 million for the account o. grin grin grin grin grin LMAO Jude my nigga

2 Likes

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by sarrki(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Topestbilly:
Result of unemployment... Buhari do something abegi na, b4 more pipu enta market

grin grin grin

Make I jolly small here before I move to my section

I now realized every section is sweet on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Kingkyle1(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Superb op but in all...

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by FelixFelicis(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2017
See as he jam Jude grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ode angry.
which one be ode here?
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by tee59(f): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2017
D most dumpest and senseless post by an idiot op.
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by BiafranBushBoy: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Nice line Op.

Who first class EPP? cheesy
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice line Op.

Who first class EPP? cheesy
the thing dey Epp small oga. At least your hustle load done reduce. Thanks for the comments
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
tee59:
Werrin I do you nah angry
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by BiafranBushBoy: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Xsem:

the thing dey Epp small oga. At least your hustle load done reduce. Thanks for the comments

wink... sure guy!
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by SINZ: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
LOL! grin
Creativity.. nice one @OP. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Xsem:
Just this morning I woke up and was very bored since this change govt has rendered most of my activities futile.As I was sitting on the veranda gazing at passersby,there before my eyes this angel with all required feminine structure was passing by.Naso I say walahi that this fish will not pass me today! I revised the potent strategies given to me by harddon.I rushed up-to her and asked after her name,she said it was Vanessa and I told her mine is Xsem. As words turned to sentences our discussion went this way
Girl:So how do you think you can take care of me
Me:I have 18million Naira in my access bank account and that is superfulous
Girl :Hmm!I suspect lies but I need a guy that has talento
Me:I can sing very well lke a force in the air
Girl :But I wear pinkjacket and you have aversion for it
Me: No! Eventhough you ain't as beautiful as queensuccubus but I will take your bumbae like backside into consideration.
Girl:Ok I need a first class graduate angry
Me:Hehe,just ask around I didn't graduate with 3rd class like coolestChris but a smashing Biafranbushboy first class tongue
Girl :Wow! OK I need a good teacher
Me:Bae just ask around,people call me sinz or splinz
Girl :I hope you can advice well
Me:Yeep!even better than elder lefulefu
Girl :Can you satisfy me in the other room!
Me:why not,just ask flex herbal cool
Girl :But am a Christian.I want no atheist
Me:Bae if you love me I will stop being atheist like Johnnydon22 and turn into a staunch Christian like felixomor
Girl:I see you ain't giving up
Me:Am as steady as sarrki
Girl:Hope you won't later delete me from your heart
Me:Bae ask around am no mynd44
Girl :I am from anambra,hope you respect my culture
Me:Am no lalasticlala, so I won't be deleterious to your snakes grin
Girl :But you ain't handsome nah
Me:But am better than hungrynigerianwink
Bae:Hmm.I already like you but one more thing
Me:And that is?
Bae:Hope you don't do ponzi
Me:Bae my other name is sgtponzihater and I have more money than ymodulus and finalboss together
Bae:You are too much
Me:Thanks.So what do you say? grin
Bae:Hmm!i will reply you but when I return from jamb lesson
Me:Ok am waiting ;
So please guys in the house will this bae agree to my proposal.If she refuses nah Lagos lagoon I dey go so cry
nice nursery ryhme grin
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:

nice nursery ryhme grin
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:

nice nursery ryhme grin
Thank you anyway

1 Like

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by dacblogger: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
You tried... cheesy
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
dacblogger:
You tried... cheesy
grin
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2017
SINZ:
LOL! grin

Creativity.. nice one @OP. cool

The OP got a taste.. grin grin grin

Hahahahahahah....the story was funny but some raggedyazz biitches got no chill coz they were not mentioned in the story grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by SINZ: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

The OP got a taste.. grin grin grin

Hahahahahahah....the story was funny but some raggedyazz biitches got no chill coz they were not mentioned in the story grin grin grin

These same set of people will claim that they don't take nairaland seriously. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Kingkyle1(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2017
tee59:
... *Dumpest? undecided
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Cope1(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Op am tempted to ask if you are Reuben Abati. Nyc write up bro
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Xsem(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Cope1:
Op am tempted to ask if you are Reuben Abati. Nyc write up bro
grin Thanks by the way R.A be my other name
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Cope1(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2017
Xsem:

grin Thanks by the way R.A be my other name
Thought as much
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Raydans: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ode angry.

You and this your black laps lipsrsealed
Re: Please Will She Say 'YES'!!!! I Proposed To Her Today by Splinz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Quite an entertaining piece. Op please give us some more. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men / Check Out This Funny Reply From EFCC / Happy Birthday BiafraBushBoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.