Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady (1079 Views)

'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by noetic5: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2017
You are an incomplete woman, if you don't have 365 braziers, one for each day of the year - Most beautiful queen on IG

https://www.instagram.com/queenmau1/

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/you-are-incomplete-woman-if-you-wash.html

lalasticlala

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by noetic5: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2017
na wa oh
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by HelenBee(f): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
I don't know the kinda fun people derive on social media by showing the world their parent's inadequacies of giving them proper training. A complete woman indeed.

8 Likes

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by FelixFelicis(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2017
1. You don't wear a bra just once
2. There's no proof you wear a bra just once
3. You're a stupid attention seeker.
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Her own better
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by adorablepepple(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
I hope you have 365 pants
365 outfits
365 brain because You are uselessly useless with your cheap and gross brain ..... yes.....i said it

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
I hope you have 365 pants
365 outfits
365 brain because You are uselessly useless with your cheap and gross brain ..... yes.....i said it

Lmao. Calm down.

But have you wash a Bra today? cheesy
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2017
noetic5:
You are an incomplete woman, if you don't have 365 braziers, one for each day of the year - Most beautiful queen on IG

https://www.instagram.com/queenmau1/

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/you-are-incomplete-woman-if-you-wash.html

lalasticlala
Most beautiful queen on IG?
Thats an irony right?

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by RicoBee(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Indeed many are mad; few are roaming.
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by JhimmySpark(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Attention seeking.... Never worn a bra more than once.. and u have 365..daz for the whole year, obviously u will have to repeat them for the coming year, doing that u've worn one more than once. Or shez saying each year she gets new set 365 bras??.. And by the way is this an achievement or Wah?
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by RicoBee(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2017
HelenBee:
I don't know the kinda fun people derive on social media by showing the world their parent's inadequacies of giving them proper training. A complete woman indeed.

Sweetie, you literally took that from my mouth!

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by auntysimbiat(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2017
hmm... na lie
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by youngbelieve(f): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2017
lmao and u tink ur doing us?!!,,,,ur doing ursef jare
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
women be going on a banter with hergrin gal u beta do wat she says n go get urself some bra and pantiesgrin

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2017
She is even dirty.. The bra dat she should wear on 31st DEC must have gotten dirty from dust..
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by tee59(f): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pictures of dose bras of yours or u jump into lagoon.Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.Dont tnk u ar beta dan dose dat keep and maintain d little nom of bras dey av,dey ar nt wasteful lik u.Hw can i buy a bra dat cost #3000 or more and wear dat for once?I work for my money oh.

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by uniqueogo(f): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
USU USELESS WOMAN

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by Aremu01(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wow Clap for yourself
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Her bra,Her life sad

Attention seeker undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. / Do You Think The Guy In This Case Will Face Karma/retribution? / Nigerian Man shares Unclad On Facebook And Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.