Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. (1124 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / At What Age Did You Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
The topic may sound somehow, but it's the fact, myself I stopped late, it isn't funny, Lolssss.
I remembered those days, one will think it's a curse but it isn't, when it is 6pm I stopped drinking anything water, sometimes won't eat before going to bed but that night bedwetting will be times 10, when I am asleep, I used to dream of urinating in my dream, on getting up everywhere will be soaked with water, I will be like God it has happened again o and I've prayed over it, I quickly get up change my clothes, wash d old one and bedsheets, put the bed outside, run do all the house chores to avoid my mum from abusing me, 4 where nah dat time she go disgrace me wella, (atole) meaning you have betwet again, alert everyone as if I've killed someone.
Those days no be here , thank God I later stopped and became a big boy, share your experience too, all of us nah him bedwet I beg, don't look at me that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by BUTTERBEER: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Some people will come and say they stopped bedwetting at age 4 now undecided angry

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
I stopped bed-wetting the day after birth.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Some people will come and say they stopped bedwetting at age 4 now undecided angry
Don't mind them, forming what they are not
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
If I talk my own, una go shock

I piss for fire way person set to take cook

I drink corn water

No drink water from 6:00 pm for where na that time ocean go let loose

Prayer in tensions for church na number one thing be that ...... Even before exam success

We dry mat tire grin

I find solution tire but God do am for me

Lolzzzz

Funny old days

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jhuniyour:
I stopped bed-wetting the day after birth.

You no dey lie now
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
can't even remember, but I remember I normally bedwet early. if I sleep around 10pm, I will bedwet around 10:30.
thank God for my life

Today is my born day, show me some love

6 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm here to scope for psychopaths grin I heard late bed-wetting is one of the 1st telling signs.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
can't even remember, but I remember I normally bedwet early. if I sleep around 10pm, I will bedwet around 10:30.
thank God for my life

Today is my born day, show me some love
Happy birthday to you, wullnp more fruitful and glorious years ahead, age gracefully bro.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by smardray(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Of what use it that we stop urinating on bed wen we were young nd nw we are urinating sperm....
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by thesicilian: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
I stopped at 6months.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm here to scope for psychopaths grin I heard late bed-wetting is one of the 1st telling signs.
Come out straight dear, 1st telling sign, as in please explain, thank you.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by ashjay001(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

My own go pass Hannibal Lecter own be dat?! grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
kabanayol9:

Come out straight dear, 1st telling sign, as in please explain, thank you.

MacDonald Triad below

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Cinderella5(f): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
I can't remember because I was an infant.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm still bed wetting. Come and beat me am in my house.

Men never stop bed-wetting if you know what I mean, is that not true grin grin

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by yeanka007: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
I stop bed-wetting at the age of 16 years, I piss for fire tire (for where my pipe still dey release water OO) and It stop before I clock 17.

My body system stop it, TB Joshua no heal me grin grin cool cool tongue tongue

It was a terrible experience when all you younger ones have stop bed-wetting cry cry but It was a period I grew Mentally and That was the good part of it.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Around 6 years going to 7
My mom use to beat the heal out of me if I bed wetted in those days
I remember in those days how I use to put cream on my body and bed to cover the smell of the urine grin

Small child mentality grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nickizoe(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
I was 11yrs...

Jss2

At the dormitory... I was at the top bunk.. i use to be the first to be up and i do turn my matrass upsidedown...

After morning Assembly i quickly rush to the dormetry and take out my mattress under the sun,...

I stopped bed wetting by not taking water once is 6pm... because i noticed each time i do i bedwet..

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
I was 11yrs...

Jss2

At the dormitory... I was at the top bunk.. i use to be the first to be up and i do turn my matrass upsidedown...

After morning Assembly i quickly rush to the dormetry and take out my mattress under the sun,...

I stopped bed wetting by not taking water once is 6pm... because i noticed each time i do i bedwet..

Lolssss

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by debspauly(f): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin I stop bed wetting at

.......at

.the

I can't remember
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
yeanka007:
I stop bed-wetting at the age of 16 years, I piss for fire tire (for where my pipe still dey release water OO) and It stop before I clock 17.

My body system stop it, TB Joshua no heal me grin grin cool cool tongue tongue

It was a terrible experience when all you younger ones have stop bed-wetting cry cry but It was a period I grew Mentally and That was the good part of it.
I can imagine...
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
I reach almost 15 years befor i stop oh, my papa won finish me with koboko
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
I stopped bed wetting when I was 19years.

and that was when I got admitted in the university.

I bed wetted twice as an undergraduate in the hostel

I escaped the first time

but my friends caught me the second time and they made lotta jokes on me

I was really embarrassed

while in the boarding school, it was always every night till I was called "The Rain Man" cheesy

I still remember when I was always tying my di*k with a nylon or a rope before going to bed.. I once wore a tight condom self

but all those didn't stop my d*ck from leaking the liquid on the bed.

I received many beatings from the snrs that were always sleeping on the lower bunk cos they were always baptized every night grin

it's a laughing thing now but God knows I really suffered.

I always stopped eating and drinking from dot 5pm no matter how hungry or thirsty I will be

sometimes this trick works sometimes it doesn't

I was always starving and punishing myself

I even lost my mattress to a dog that came and ate and tore it after I dried it over night outside sad

the funny thing is that, whenever I bed wet, that is the night I will enjoy the sleep most

seriously I don't know why it was always like that

sometimes when I wake up to see myself bed wetting, I will just continue because the worst has already been done

and most of my bed wettig moment always occur whenever I see myself urinating in the dream.

my parents never flogged me for once

though my mum will be shouting but my dad will do like he doesn't care at all that I will start wondering if he did bed wet till the age I was ...

till today I don't know how I stopped

it's a thing of joy now to me because y'all won't know what I missed those days because of my condition

I was always afraid of sleeping over in any place I go to.

I remembered when I bed wetted where my girlfriend was.. shitt!

I thanked God that day because I was very fast to turn over the big mattress just immediately she stood up to go urinate outside grin

thank God for today

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Wizywiz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
I think at age 5.. But my baby sis did bed wet.. Till age 14..was so disheartening.. But thank God she stopped and is now forming big girl.. Sometimes we joke it ou
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting, Shared Your Experience. by Wizywiz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
I think at age 5.. But my baby sis did bed wet.. Till age 14..was so disheartening.. But thank God she stopped and is now forming big girl.. Sometimes we joke it out

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story : Daddy ’s Little Monster – Man Narrates Details Of Crazy S * X Mar / #ExamsIn9ja / How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.