Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

#bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss (2175 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by ebusfav: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
A female die-hard fan of Efe, has just written "break or makeup", revealing that she just broke up with her boyfriend, because of the just concluded Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show. According to her, her Boyfriend was supporting TBoss to win, but transferred the aggression he felt because of TBoss' eviction to her.

She went further to reveal the guy pushed her so hard, and further told her how TBoss was better than her. Here's the gist;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-this-couple-just-broke-up_10.html

Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Nightie(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
lolzzzz. jobless citizens.
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by djtommy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
seriously?
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by BreezyCB(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mumu ppl

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Obinovictor(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tboss does not even know the both of them and chances are that she won't even know them till they grow old and die. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by youngest85(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ehya.......
But me no see anything special for those body o
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by refiner(f): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Both u and your boyfriend is mentally unstable!...

Fighting for people that don't know u exist...mtsheeew! undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by 2SWT(f): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Smh the guy has issues
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sounds made up. A few seconds on the spotlight, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Nightie(f): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Obinovictor:
Tboss does not even know the both of them and chances are that she won't even know them till they grow old and die. grin grin

rotfl grin
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Shelloween(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kids
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by fuckboys: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:
Both u and your boyfriend is mentally unstable!...

Fighting for people that don't know u exist...mtsheeew! undecided
why're you doing this to me? cry
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Fweshspice(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
lol 2 of una need deliverance i swear cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Desdola(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Misplaced priority. Guess the both of are jobless
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Angeleena(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
fictitious nonsense...
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by def111(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Winner Efe Chelsea
1st runner up Bisola Tottenham
2nd runner up Tboss Liverpool
4th Debbie Rise Man city
5th Marvis Arsenal
6th Paul Pogba Man United
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by MrWhaley: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
The both of you are mad. The boyfriend, the girlfriend, that White witch and even you the OP; you are all mad.

Only Efe is the reasonable person in this story.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by refiner(f): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
fuckboys:
why're you doing this to me? cry

Huh? undecided
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by adorablepepple(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mtcheeew , two childish people in a relationship.
All I see is T.boss nose

Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by mankan2k7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
when u are ready to generate traffic, u can always behave like gifty and be manipulative like d Romanian witch. Be like efe, be real
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Kingoflotto(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=adorablepepple post=55448680]Mtcheeew , two childish people in a relationship.
All I see is T.boss nose
[/quote i tell u kids in a relationship
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Chuknovski(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
see wetin big brother don cause, person wey win don win
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by Haryormideh(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
This is the major reason I believe relationship is never for kids.... Mumu bf ND gf
Re: #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss by uk10(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
pls don't bother going back ur boyfriend is childish

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. / See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship / I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.