Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand (67118 Views)

The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / The Olorogun Title Of The Urhobo/isoko People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by AkinPhysicist: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy Okay. Every1 go and sleep. You have shown us that Nigerians are not United. However, either you like it or not: ONE-NIJERIYA...till Jesus comes. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

OKAY OYA MAKE UNA MOLD HER IMAGE FOR EFFURUN ROUNDABOUT

Thanks for the suggestion. We will. We always celebrate ourselves.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

You de form Lordy for here as if you know wetin who you de talk to be?

Better leave confra matters and repent now. Confra nor be swag.

HMMM SMALLI
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

OKAY OYA MAKE UNA MOLD HER IMAGE FOR EFFURUN ROUNDABOUT
Na for biafra land for inside Nnamdi kanu compound we go mould her image so una go remember am again wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cheesy Okay. Every1 go and sleep. You have shown us that Nigerians are not United. However, either you like it or not: ONE-NIJERIYA...till Jesus comes. cheesy

Nigeria won't last 20 years. Go keep it safely some faceless person said so.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by jakandeola(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2017
god purnish biafra dogs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
Na for biafra land for inside Nnamdi kanu compound we go mould her image so una go remember am again wink wink

WE NOVA MOLD BETA PEOPLE NA LIZ BENSON
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish biafra dogs

WHO BE DIS?
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

WHO BE DIS?

OKAY I DON SEE HIM NAME...FROM THE CLAN OF THE COWARDS
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by AkinPhysicist: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2017
amiablesystems:

Nigeria won't last 20 years. Go keep it safely some faceless person said so.

cheesy Are you really faceless, Simeon? You will die before Nigeria disintegrate. Go and mark my words. Akin says so. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

WE NOVA MOLD BETA PEOPLE NA LIZ BENSON
E pain am cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by paddyofboss(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
THRASH!!!Shameless self servicing. Make we hear word.
mu.mu e be like your sense go buy akara
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by AkinPhysicist: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2017
paddyofboss:
mu.mu e be like your sense go buy akara

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Are you really faceless, Simeon? You will die before Nigeria disintegrate. Go and mark my words. Akin says so. cheesy

lol. trust me. yu can't kill me. no one is strong enuff. in the presence of power, there's no fear. and yes i'm faceless
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by siloXIX(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Oshare, ekuoto vor r'Urhobo oyin vwon nurhe? Vwe we omo ri Biafra? Vwo me jomavwe yoton o! angry

Vwo da guono tota, tota komavwe. Ihwo'Urhobo guoni Biafra a!

i guess you are from Ughelli
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by paddyofboss(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't think that Urhobos or Isokos are not the 5th largest tribe in Nigeria.
Kanuris are more populated than Urhobos.
Btw Nice thread.
e change d price of garri for igbudu market?
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by siloXIX(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Nowenuse:

Correct. OP fratermathy take note. Urhobos cannot be the 5th largest ethnic group. No way are Urhobos more than Kanuris or Tivs. Even tribes like Nupe, Gbagyi and Igala likely outnumber Urhobo.

i disagree
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

i knw hw it would dis integrate, the year, we have seen it, it's only a matter of time, like i said mark it somewhere, 20 years.. the exact year, i won't quote
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by AkinPhysicist: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2017
amiablesystems:

i knw hw it would dis integrate, the year, we have seen it, it's only a matter of time, like i said mark it somewhere, 20 years.. the exact year, i won't quote

Okay. We shall see. Kwantinou cheesy
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2017
paddyofboss:
e change d price of garri for igbudu market?

EHEN WIA DAT UNA BOI WEY ACT IGBUDU MONKEY DEY SEF?HA NA WA OO BUT UNA PEOPLE DEY UGLY SHA
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by jakandeola(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

WHO BE DIS?
baby factry ask ur mumi

2 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Okay. We shall see. Kwantinou cheesy

i'm 90% prepared come. Yu will fynd out
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by paddyofboss(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Efe is even more of a Jos Boy than a Warri boy! Area just de relate with am based on say na one of us.
Baba 4 origin and one SK for u...I dey tell dem since ..Warrior DNA nor dey d pikin blood.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2017
jakandeola:
baby factry ask ur mumi

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by paddyofboss(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

EHEN WIA DAT UNA BOI WEY ACT IGBUDU MONKEY DEY SEF?HA NA WA OO BUT UNA PEOPLE DEY UGLY SHA
them dey use fine face share money? abi u wen fine who ur face don EPP?...
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
You sef! Na you start the derailment of this thread.. See as una come spoil this beautiful thread now. It's not good, now you wan go sleep. Lialia, stay here and Kontinue
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by baby124: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2017
OP, why lie like this? Where is the Urhobo village in the SW? Na wa o. I have never come across one or heard of one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by BraniacX(m): 12:44am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Whether Oshare or Oza, anyway is a way oniovo.

Nor vex for the matters o. Na the ogogoro wey I drink for Okumagba last year naim de fan my eye.
shey you go dey shack join the one you been take brush teeth? Oniovo take am easy oh! No go be like me when i go try donate blood na dry gin come dey flow cheesy repent and baptize your life with sanctified palm wine grin

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2017
baby124:
OP, why lie like this? Where is the Urhobo village in the SW? Na wa o. I have never come across one or heard of one.
I believe that you can get some of this villages in ondo state
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by paddyofboss(m): 12:45am On Apr 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
OP chop shit with your warri brand, looks like you have been smoking cow dung tongue

When will you create a thread about garri brand, na dat one sure pass.

At least Yoruba have Ijebu garri, Igbo have Red garri, tell me about warri garri, grin oh sorry I mean starch cheesy

Don't drag any Igbo quarters into any warri crap, Igbo's in Delta have Asaba grin so keep your warri pettiness in delta South tongue

See how isoko-urhobo be watching Efe BBN in waffi cheesy grin
one word for u.....EKPA
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2017
paddyofboss:
them dey use fine face share money? abi u wen fine who ur face don EPP?...

NO MY BRODA NO BE FIGHT,,NA JUST SAY UNA PEOPLE MOSTLY THE URHOBOS AND ISOKOS THEIR WOMAN TOO DEY UGLY AND DRY..NA DELSU I SCHOOL SO I KNOW MUCH ABOUT U GUYZ...E JUST BE LIKE SAY THEIR ANCESSTORS SLAP THEIR FACE....INSIDE 20 TYPICAL URHOBO AND ISOKO GIRLS NA ONLY TW0 U FIT
LOOK FOR FACE...SORRY ABEG NO VEX...
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2017
baby124:

there are many urhobo communities in South West.. dem no dey loud am. Ikorodu is an area you'll find such communities

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.