Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,319 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand (66698 Views)

The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / The Olorogun Title Of The Urhobo/isoko People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Please, I don't know you but keep the South West out of this. This is between you and your Ipob 'friends.' If you have nothing good to say about us, keep our name out your mouth. Thank you.
That guy is an ipob youth o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by FisifunKododada: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
amiablesystems:

fhuck off retard contribute intelligently like ur pairs u mentally inadequate boofoon

cheesy Is that all? My dear Ipob yoot. You have to try harder - keep me entertained... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:

I won't argue Biafra with you because Urhobo Progress Union has settled that since 20 kpregede.

You say you are Urhobo. Oya, I agree. Ekuoto ri Urhobo von oyin won nurhe?

No Urhobo person will be afraid of that harmless question.

We shall see.. i've seen far wat's coming and is tick with my stance, which UPU AGAIN PLS TELL ME? THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN DIVIDED SINCE BEFORE JESUS WAS HANGED ABI WHICH ONE? THE ISSUE HOLDING URHOBOS, IT'S STILL IN PLAY, DIVISIVENESS..... Well i don't belong to your group obviously me knw b fool, the kingdom has been divided since time immemorial,but we shall se.. the strategist ison his way, we shall see..

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by LOGDAN(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nixiepie:
esievo rie grin

Jese yewor ra?
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Is that all? My dear Ipob yoot. You have to try harder - keep me entertained... cheesy

guy get lost already, type a four line intelligent position on anything and i'll respect yu.. Nigger, yu mentally lazy idiot
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
LOGDAN:

Oza eve
The guy na ipob youth, na we know am wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=Godchild2015 post=55458113][/quote]

NO NEED TO ASK YOU WHAT YOU MEAN BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU WHERE TRYING TO SAY...UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,YOU GOT MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR...AND YES..I KNOW YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC IF NOT,YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A SECOND TAUGHT BEFORE PICKING ON THE DELTA IGBOS LIKE YOU DID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
NNAMDICE:

NA THE ONES WEY NO KNOW DIA SELF,,,A REAL DELTA IBO KNOWS HIS WORTH
i did not say they dont know their worth or that they denied being ibo, but after staying in warri for some yrs it only normal u claim warri. Even most people shouting warri are not actually from warri. Even Efe himself na from okpe not warri.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by FisifunKododada: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
dragonking3:
That guy is an ipob youth o

I just realized it. These guys are beyond crazy. I tire. Na wa for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
kingsouthie:

Y are u complaining about that?is it not same way you are opposed to join hausa/fulani/yoruba in one country naijeriya??spit on yourself hypocrite...btw was it op that created the name ika or ikwerre??
Bia fratermathy why did you leave out don jazzy baba from your list??

I really forgot that. I have associated him with Igbo for too long that I actually forgot that he is an Urhobo-Isoko person!!!
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nixiepie(f): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
LOGDAN:

Jese yewor ra?
lmfao,this bros Na urhobo grin
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
FisifunKododada:

I just realized it. These guys are beyond crazy. I tire. Na wa for this country.
Na seun dey allow them. Very soon they will become a thorn in everybody's flesh including seun if he doesn't handle this issue with all seriousness

3 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nowenuse: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:

You have spoken well bro. Warri needs development first. However, I am of the opinion that if something big can be situated in Warri (even if it's just its own share of the entertainment industry), more attention will follow. The government is not seeing the potentials in Warri now because nothing is happening.

I really hope and pray for the day when Warri or anywhere near it will regain its place as a capital, be it in a new Delta State or an Urhobo State! I know it will happen someday.

Nigerian govt does not really care about entertainment and when it comes to development, all they care about is Abuja. Most state govts are failures in Nigeria and sadly, Delta state even with all it's wealth is not meeting up.....coupled with the tribal and political divisions in Delta which made things worse.

I think the only way out for Warri is for the elites, both succesful business people and entertainers to come back home and invest in the city.
Delta central/South have very rich and influential people but most will prefer to invest in Lagos and Abuja. I really wonder why they don't see potentials in Warri.

Chances of state creation appear very unlikely. So many leaders are ok with the status quo or are just too weak to work for a change of govt divisions. Until we have a great political system change in Nigeria, nothing new can ever be done, afterall since the last military rule, there has been no change to our govt divisions whatsoever.
However i think if the governor of Delta state is from Warri axis, he will give more priority to the city.
Delta state is just very urbanised (every urban area demanding attention) and due to the ethnic divisions and loyalties in the state, every governor will prefer to develop his own town/area.

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nixiepie(f): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
hammerF:

wrapper na wrapper my sister.
lol
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
amiablesystems:

We shall see.. i've seen far wat's coming and is tick with my stance, which UPU AGAIN PLS TELL ME? THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN DIVIDED SINCE BEFORE JESUS WAS HANGED ABI WHICH ONE? THE ISSUE HOLDING URHOBOS, IT'S STILL IN PLAY, DIVISIVENESS..... Well i don't belong to your group obviously me knw b fool, the kingdom has been divided since time immemorial,but we shall se.. the strategist ison his way, we shall see..

UPU made its stand before the old PG refused to step down. It is documented everywhere.

If you have an issue with their stand, kindly petition any of the factions.

Oshare, I ask you a simpler one now: Kidie oyin odevwe ovi'Urhobo?
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by FisifunKododada: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
amiablesystems:

guy get lost already, type a four line intelligent position on anything and i'll respect yu.. Nigger, yu mentally lazy idiot

cheesy This Iboe man entertainment is not your calling...you are boring me...why don't you go and develop Indonesia? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you read yourself?

Are you suffering from inferiority complex?

Learn from Wole Soyinka : "a tiger does not proclaim his trigitude"!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ,YOU PROBABLY HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE...BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SUGGEST TO YOU THAT I AM FEELING INFERIOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by nkemdi89(f): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
amiablesystems:

Ma i advise not to quit pidgin saying it denotes rudeness, when i speak English people can't pick up.Aha yu know how we are when we really wanna speak, so to put things in slow gear and function at the level of others i speak thrashy english and pidgin most times...
I live in the east, most times people I communicate with its either they can't decipher the message I was trying to pass or they just take it as an insult, also other regions. I can proudly tell you with authority that I have interact with people from all the states and have been privileged to visit at least 26 states, pidgin is a very bad means of communication. For Bendel's we don't see it as anything, but the embarrassment it brings to you in a refined environment it's nothing to imagine. Unfortunately most student in all these bendel universities are so used to it that one seems to wonder if the university environment has zero impact in their English communication skills.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
charliboy654:

i did not say they dont know their worth or that they denied being ibo, but after staying in warri for some yrs it only normal u claim warri. Even most people shouting warri are not actually from warri. Even Efe himself na from okpe not warri.

THAT IS QUIET UNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by GodIsBiafran: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
kingsouthie:

Y are u complaining about that?is it not same way you are opposed to join hausa/fulani/yoruba in one country naijeriya??spit on yourself hypocrite...btw was it op that created the name ika or ikwerre??

angry Since you do not know the difference between we Igbos and the bolded then I spit on you - Tufiakwa! You are a failure!! angry
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
kingsouthie:

So don jazzy is isoko? shocked shocked shocked

I never knew ooo shocked

I had to google it to confirm your post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
NNAMDICE:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ,YOU PROBABLY HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE...BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SUGGEST TO YOU THAT I AM FEELING INFERIOR

Okay man. I get it now. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by ahnie: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
NNAMDICE:

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LIFE SEF,,YOU ARE A WOMAN JUST TRY TO LEARN...DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE NIGERIAN HISTORY?INSTEAD OF YOU GUYZ TO BE PROUD OF THE IGBOS WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND FIGHT FOR IT AS YOU GUYZ WISH TOO,,YOU ARE HERE CHALLENGING THE TRUTH..
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,,,SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH AND REFUSED TO SPEAK OR FIGHT FOR IT IS A COWARD,,

Please take your ethnic squabbling somewhere x.Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by LOGDAN(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:

You didn't answer ANYTHING I posted in Urhobo.

Ekuoto vo oyin vwo nurhe?
Answer this then we can talk.

Oyon Urhobo re
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
nkemdi89:

I live in the east, most times people I communicate with its either they can't decipher the message I was trying to pass or they just take it as an insult, also other regions. I can proudly tell you with authority that I have interact with people from all the states and have been privileged to visit at least 26 states, pidgin is a very bad means of communication. For Bendel's we don't see it as anything, but the embarrassment it brings to you in a refined environment it's nothing to imagine. Unfortunately most student in all these bendel universities are so used to it that one seems to wonder if the university environment has zero impact in their English communication skills.

I agree ma. But countless times for those of us that really speak, when we do it feels like we're deliberately making people feel inferior, ofcourse yu can agree we have very strong I.Q. plus diction to go with, anyway for the students very true, anyway been doing pidgin for a while, it's damaging my vocab, so beginning now switching to english full time, i'm a speaker need to be at my best with my communicative par, my advice to the core Bendel's is to buy experience by interacting with communities outside theirs to break that need to speak in pidgin compulsorily.. i think it's what helped me.. Won several linguistic contests till date self.. My American friends barely believe i'm African. I give them as it's hot.. anyways let's keep representing.. God Bless us.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by GodIsBiafran: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:

UPU made its stand before the old PG refused to step down. It is documented everywhere.

If you have an issue with their stand, kindly petition any of the factions.

Oshare, I ask you a simpler one now: Kidie oyin odevwe ovi'Urhobo?

Listen to your tribesman and join/support Biafra. You problem is you have a deep seated bigotry that is clouding your judgment.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
FisifunKododada:

cheesy This Iboe man entertainment is not your calling...you are boring me...why don't you go and develop Indonesia? cheesy

type four lines of intelligent contribution. simple..if not phuck off. and many of us support the biafra, go to hell.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

angry Typical afonja - always defending itshekiri even when they are wrong. angry
watin bring itsekiri come the matter na, d op is an urhobo, the topic is abt urhobo n isoko. Whats ur beef wit itsekiri. Y r u so pained.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
ahnie:

Please take your ethnic squabbling somewhere x.Thanks!

ALL THIS SMALL CHILDREN WEY NO READ HISTORY GO JUST COME HERE THEY TALK NONSENCE BECAUSE
THEM GET DATA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by bezimo(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
I rep Isoko nation.
Isoko wado!!
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Okezenwa: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Please take not that the handle @ amiablesystems is a Yoruba claiming Warri.

Everyone is Yoruba to you loudmouthed and shameless people. Mschew

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.