Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand (66715 Views)

The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / The Olorogun Title Of The Urhobo/isoko People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
But Liz Benson daughter is bearing uju. Make I check google first. shocked

Her husband maybe Igbo or any other tribe but SHE is a confirmed Isoko woman. Others include Rachael Oniga from Eku and Oris Erhuero.

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Okezenwa: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2017
amiablesystems:

i'm cool. Unquote my name pls..my online presence n my physical presence are too different entities entirely. I'm cool now. no more vex posts

Okay bro, will edit.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

NO ABEG NO VEX,ITS JUST THAT IT MAKES NO POINT TELLING US ABOUT LIZ BENSONS ETHNICITY,SHE CAN COME FROM ANYWHERE....,,ALL ETHNICS HAVE GOT THEIR OWN STARS AS WELL...ABEG NO VEX

This is a thread about Urhobo-Isoko entertainers and so it makes all the sense to mention Urhobo-Isoko actresses, including Liz Benson.

Apologies accepted by the way.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Okezenwa:

Okay bro, will edit.

hw did u knw it was me self
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by GodIsBiafran: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2017
kingsouthie:

If you start what? Anything new besides chest beating brainless ipad ahunmmanu

angry Look at this coward...Give me your location and you will be visited. Lets see who is chestbeating. *SPITS* on your goat head angry
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Just negodu small small children talking about biafra,ijaw,urhobo e.t.c ya'll don't know that war is going to be the ultimate price to pay for the actualization of this biafra in this generation?? Since the 1940's , catalonians has been agitating for there freedom from spain but they'rr doing it with wisdom. Even tho they'rr still together, it's better to pull your smart phone charger gently and slowly away from other charging smart phones and electrical appliances to avoid turning them off...you know what that means. The civil war was bloody,people ate lizards,women threw there infants into the river because there cries drew attention. All this indomie children weh no strong,if war come now,all of you go jez die like broiler fowl weh rain beat. Oya make una drop phone go sleep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Her husband maybe Igbo or any other tribe but SHE is a confirmed Isoko woman. Others include Rachael Oniga from Eku and Oris Erhuero.

SEE PEOPLE WEY SHE DEY CALL SEF...
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

GUY NO BE ONLY UNA GET ACTRESS AND ACTORS NA.....WETIN SEF?
What is your problem? Did he say that we are the only ones that have actors /actresses? Abeg park well joor angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by FisifunKododada: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2017
amiablesystems:

aha someone that knws me. dnt quote my name pls.. not on this kind of thread..

cheesy Simeon - u don dey fear?! See as you dey embarrass yourself for this thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2017
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Simeon - u don dey fear?! See as you dey embarrass yourself for this thread cheesy

guy fhuck off.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:13am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

SEE PEOPLE WEY SHE DEY CALL SEF...

Are they not human beings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
What is your problem? Did he say that we are the only ones that have actors /actresses? Abeg park well joor angry angry

OK SIR...I DONE PARK SIR..
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Are they not human beings?

THOSE PEOPLE WEY YOU DEY CALL E BE LIKE SAY NA URHOBO MOVIES DEM DEY ACT,NA ONLY LIZ BENSON I KNOW AND I AM NOT EVEN SURE SHES FROM THAT AREA,,I HEARD SHES FROM AKWA IBOM

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

angry Look at this coward...Give me your location and you will be visited. Lets see who is chestbeating. *SPITS* on your goat head angry
E-dyat u wan form rambo online, go free ur dilector from kuje 1st then we disqus.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by FisifunKododada: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2017
amiablesystems:

guy fhuck off.

cheesy Simeon! Simeon!! Simeon!!! Why you dey vex now?! Are you unemployed? Why don't you go and develop Indonesia? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2017
kingsouthie:

E-dyat u wan form rambo online, go free ur dilector from kuje 1st then we disqus.

DIRECTOR NOT DILECTOR....MONEY WEY YOU DEY TAKE BUY DATA DEY WASTE ONLINE,USE AM GO ENROLL FOR ADULT SCHOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

THOSE PEOPLE WEY YOU DEY CALL E BE LIKE SAY NA URHOBO MOVIES DEM DEY ACT,NA ONLY LIZ BENSON I KNOW AND I AM NOT EVEN SURE SHES FROM THAT AREA,,I HEARD SHES FROM AKWA IBOM

Liz Benson is an Isoko woman, full blood! Her husband is from Akwa Ibom.
http://naijagists.com/evangelist-liz-benson-i-now-live-in-delta-state-with-my-husband-bishop-great-emeya/

If you don't know the rest, no problem whatsoever. We who know them, appreciate them.

2 Likes

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by GodIsBiafran: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2017
kingsouthie:

angry stupid goat! You know nothing about fighting for freedom or being a man. Go fvck yasef angry
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

OK SIR...I DONE PARK SIR..
Good, now feem angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Liz Benson is an Isoko woman, full blood! Her husband is from Akwa Ibom.
http://naijagists.com/evangelist-liz-benson-i-now-live-in-delta-state-with-my-husband-bishop-great-emeya/

If you don't know the rest, no problem whatsoever. We who know them, appreciate them.

OKAY NO WAHALA,,BUT LIZ BENSON IS FORGOTTEN ALREADY....
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

DIRECTOR NOT DILECTOR....MONEY WEY YOU DEY TAKE BUY DATA DEY WASTE ONLINE,USE AM GO ENROLL FOR ADULT SCHOOL
Nwateacher u know how a man from anambra pronounces parallelogram?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
Good, now feem angry

GUY U DONE BEGIN USE WORDS WEY U NO KNOW....NA LORDY LIKE ME U DEY TELL FEEM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Aragon: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
God bless the author of this article. I have been thinking about this same thing for a while now. By the special grace of God, I will invest in the Waffi entertainment industry. Their pidgin English is just off the chains. I love their accent so much when they speak pidgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2017
kingsouthie:

Nwateacher u know how a man from anambra pronounces parallelogram?

HAHAHAHA YEYE BOI

1 Like

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

If you be lordy abi lorry, go open your own thread make we see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2017
Aragon:
God bless the author of this article. I have been thinking about this same thing for a while now. By the special grace of God, I will invest in the Waffi entertainment industry. Their pidgin English is just off the chains. I love their accent so much when they speak pidgin.

GUY WE DONE TALK THAT ISSUE FINISH ...LOOK UR TIME ITS MIDNIGHT,,,,GO AND SLEEP TOMORROW NA SCHOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

angry stupid goat! You know nothing about fighting for freedom or being a man. Go fvck yasef angry
You know nothing about wisdom...go eff ur moda
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

You de form Lordy for here as if you know wetin who you de talk to be?

Better leave confra matters and repent now. Confra nor be swag.
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by dragonking3: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

We still remember her. tongue
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
If you be lordy abi lorry, go open your own thread make we see.

E NO REACH DO...NA SMALL THIN
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by NNAMDICE: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
We still remember her. tongue

OKAY OYA MAKE UNA MOLD HER IMAGE FOR EFFURUN ROUNDABOUT
Re: Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand by fratermathy(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2017
NNAMDICE:

Forgotten? Maybe but still very relevant as a pioneer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.