Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Health Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Issues (658 Views)

I Married My Lover Despite Her Health Issues, Today She Is The Strongest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Issues by fergusson5(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
pls I need your help how do I last long on bed
Re: Health Issues by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bitter kola
Re: Health Issues by fergusson5(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
srzly bro.
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let me tell u a story grin

One man tried to delay his spillage with his wife , he tried drugs and drinks no way , she was too tight , it was too sweet

He tried using a double protection , her skin was too sweet and soft , it didn't work

One day he clicked on a moniker on romance section b4 he hmm hmmm
It didn't load cause the network was poor , while he was in action b4 he could spill he looked at his laptop screen and saw the monkey sorry moniker and he didn't spill

Wen next ure driving in that wonderful hole , remember the ugly girls here and watch ur sperm reverse their movement
Re: Health Issues by Horlartunes: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Health Issues by FitnessDoctor: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
fergusson5:
pls I need your help how do I last long on bed

I can't bellieve you just posted this when I spent weeks creating an ebook to help people with it... grin grin grin

Lasting longer is no big deal.. Naturally men was just supposed to release sperm and that is it... that is what sex is meant for... reproduction alone.... To last longer you have to change that perception.... I was going through this sometime ago... being the 5 minutes guy.... and then I decided to find a way to last longer. and I did find one... Now, I am able to go as long as it pleases me.. 1 hour, 45 minutes, 30 minutes... It depends on my mood that day..

You can get my ebook here http://newsphases..com/2017/04/last-longer-in-bed-no-drugs-no-herbs-no.html
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I can't bellieve you just posted this when I spent weeks creating an ebook to help people with it... grin grin grin

Lasting longer is no big deal.. Naturally men was just supposed to release sperm and that is it... that is what sex is meant for... reproduction alone.... To last longer you have to change that perception.... I was going through this sometime ago... being the 5 minutes guy.... and then I decided to find a way to last longer. and I did find one... Now, I am able to go as long as it pleases me.. 1 hour, 45 minutes, 30 minutes... It depends on my mood that day..

You can get my ebook here http://newsphases..com/2017/04/last-longer-in-bed-no-drugs-no-herbs-no.html
think ure doing me with ur alternate patient
Re: Health Issues by FitnessDoctor: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
CuteJude:
think ure doing me with ur alternate patient

Read your comment, take 3 deep breathes and then reply me again..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Read your comment, take 3 deep breathes and then reply me again..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
tar fake doctor

Carry ur sack bag go stand for inside molue sell market jor

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Silent Break Up Nairalanders Should Be Aware Of / She says NO but wants to know everything about myself,siblings and parents / Types Of Men That Can Make A Woman Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.