Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (95869 Views)

How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by 9jatatafo(m): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Woman wey he don shine her congo tire!!!! Nonsense Stunt
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by BABANGBALI: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeew he snatched the babe from me because I'm jobless
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Gladys2017(f): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2017
na Mr Ibo now
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by SeyiKings: 3:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:
lol...he. can't believe it...she's finally his!
No, he's actually shy.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2017
MAYBE THE WIFE'S MOUTH ODOUR WAS UNBEARABLE.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by femi4: 4:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:
Its not easy..after all her shakara
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 11, 2017
Which wan be dis kine bad acting na...thing wey you don kiss lick fick tire you come dey form vajin for alter...I vex o angry
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by NoBetterNigeria: 5:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by blackboy2star(m): 5:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Happy birthday dear. Have fun grin

sexybbstar:

grin grin
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by alabyte8: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2017
The man needs some grown up orientations!
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by isahsalee: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2017
The witch from his Father house still NEVER let go of him, it's a pity
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by dnawah(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2017
informant001:
An overexcited man acted a mild drama at the altar when it was time for him o kiss his bride. In a trending footage shared online, the man gently removed his bride's veil after reciting the marital vows -only for him to fall back and hold his head in joy when the moment reached to seal the union with a kiss..

His best man who was a his back had to push him back to continue with the ceremony...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-what-groom-did-when-it-was-time-to.html

he is shy,he never kiss in public before.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by akigbemaru: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Mouth odur knocked him out.
You think toothpaste is just for decoration?
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Makavelli099(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin
happy birthday
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by redcliff: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:

Mschew.. because of kity kat....
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by redcliff: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2017
Some men and misbehaviour
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Agbaya.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Sijo01(f): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2017
He fell under the anointing cheesy
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by 2bam: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2017
it is not his fault first time things their is always a fever attach to it.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by tollytexy(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
did I mention my pastors name lipsrsealed
Lol me just dey talk my own na
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by OnankpaBa(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by ej4sub: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Base on Logistics
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Bukunming(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2017
toluwalopsy:
D groom fall for the bride na!
Different comments on NL can make you forget you have nothing to eat tonight. grin
True that. But really, you had nothing to eat?

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by sirusX(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2017
lonelydora:
A very excited groom in deed

Meanwhile
Lol cheesy
I think they meant...Couple with Groomsmen & Couple with Bridesmaids alone

But some printers can like to make your wedding trend for the wrong reasons grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by doctor306(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Khameal007:

lmao...Dude you an eagle or what? how the Bleep did you see the dudes lips from here??

Na based on logistics
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by crunchyg: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
I think he's a virgin, Im never kiss before

They tell you say people wey be virgin never kiss before?
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Chukazu: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2017
I love the alter...that is all I can see
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by kjprocess: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=chinex276 post=55457157]oh!!! when a virgin marries a virgin[/quoteeyeah
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by toluwalopsy(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Bukunming:
True that. But really, you had nothing to eat?

Naso e be o! Nothing to grind for mouth
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by chubinwa(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
he suld hav bin allowed to fall on d ground to gain his sanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.