Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (9998 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ancel(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola link=topic=373466.msg5319118]
@jcross, anything outside Quran and hadith is a fraud, tell that shiite professor to give a referrence to Quran or hadith, if he can't let him go to hell
[/quote]

[quote author=nuclearboy:

"Abuzola", "voltron", "the_seeker" and "Muhsin"'s words IN THIS THREAD AND EVERYWHERE ON NL are definitely not in the Quran or Hadith. Therefore everything they have said are frauds and lies.

Abu Zola:

Nuclearboy, you are right

I can't laugh abeg! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cool

Nuclearboy, you're the BOMB!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Habib16(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
No Time!!!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
Habib16:

No Time!!!
For what?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Habib16(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
For u!!!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
According to genuine muslims like olabowale. . . the Bible has been corrupted. So any link of btw the Bible and prophet mohammed(pbuh) is false.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
illusion2:

According to genuine muslims like olabowale. . . the Bible has been corrupted. So any link of btw the Bible and prophet mohammed(pbuh) is false.

No knowledgeable Muslim will tell you that bible is wholly corrupt. Yet he can say its virtually corrupt considering some indisputable facts here and there.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
ancel:

I can't laugh abeg! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cool

Nuclearboy, you're the BOMB!

How? Am sure Abuzola's reply doesn't mean what you misperceived.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
muhsin:

No knowledgeable Muslim will tell you that bible is wholly corrupt. Yet he can say its virtually corrupt considering some indisputable facts here and there.
Isn't it a coincidence that its only those parts that do not conform with your beliefs that make up the 'corrupted' facts ??

Open your mind my friend. . . . .it should be ALL or NOTHING ! No middle ground . wink
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
Do you know that there are lot of differences between judaism and xtrianity.

Let me ask you, what happened in the council of nicae ?

The bible new testament version was written under the supervision of constantine who himself claim to be the promised messiah
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Do you know that there are lot of differences between judaism and xtrianity.

Let me ask you, what happened in the council of nicae ?

The bible new testament version was written under the supervision of constantine who himself claim to be the promised messiah
Abu my guy. . . . .

Do you know the Caliph Usman 'compiled' the Koran & burnt other versions? Parts of it were lost due to the fact that those that memorised it died in battle. One of your hadith even states that a few pages were eaten up by animals,some were kept under mattreses etc.

I'm not trying to bring down Islam,its a great religion. . . but I hate when some people come across as if they know all.

NObody alive today WAS PRESENT WHEN THE BIBLE OR KORAN WAS put together.

So all your belief is just that BELIEF. Lets open our minds & not cast aspersions on others,because you were not there.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
We have treated this long time ago, uthman burnt dialect and not version, get the different between dialect and version. Arabic consist of different dialect e.g Quraishy, Hashim, yemenite.

yeah a goat ate a verse that was written down, let me ask you ,if a goat eat my written verse on a paper does it mean is lost ? What happen to the brain i memorized it, did the goat eat my brain, oh what about other copies.

Mr daddy, you don't need to conceal anything history has it that the bible undergo changes in the hand of Constantine, however century after century by kings as well
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
Abuzola.do u want to tell me dat u can recal all u ve memorised 100%?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by toluxa1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Poster, go here and you'll find your answers

http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/muhammad.html
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by TrueSeeker(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
@abuzola
We have treated this long time ago, uthman burnt dialect and not version, get the different between dialect and version. Arabic consist of different dialect e.g Quraishy, Hashim, yemenite

Tell me the different btw dialect and version.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
Oxford dictionary:
Dialect: the form of a language used in a part of a country or by a class of people with grammar, words and pronounciation that may be different from other forms of the same language.

Version: upgraded form or special adapted form of something
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
toluxa1:

@ Poster, go here and you'll find your answers

http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/muhammad.html
Nice one guy.May God bless u.I read through d site in 15Mins&found d islamic claims on biblic mohammad to be false
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
illusion2:

Isn't it a coincidence that its only those parts that do not conform with your beliefs that make up the 'corrupted' facts ??

Open your mind my friend. . . . .it should be ALL or NOTHING ! No middle ground . wink

It's not.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
toba:

Nice one guy.May God bless u.I read through d site in 15Mins&found d islamic claims on biblic mohammad to be false

Go to: www.answering-christianity.com and refresh your mind, bros.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by mazaje(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
Prophet mohammed is a Liar and thief. . . . .
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
You can say that a million and one more times. . .doesn't make a signle frigging difference. grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

Go to: www.answering-christianity.com and refresh your mind, bros.

Really as a truthful muslim, does d bible confirm mohammad based on answering islam.com?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
toba:

Really as a truthful muslim, does d bible confirm mohammad based on answering islam.com?

The other Poster (toluxa1) ask the author of this OP (Abu-Safwan) to go to answering-islam to get his answera. I too request you to simply go there for that answer.

Thanks.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

The other Poster (toluxa1) ask the author of this OP (Abu-Safwan) to go to answering-islam to get his answera. I too request you to simply go there for that answer.Thanks.
Muhsin,I have gone through the answering christian link you provided,I can't make sense of anything there. I read something like Psalm 91 says Jesus wasn't crucified,but nothing provided. .  .just endless hyperlinks ?  undecided

Also ,I stand by my point. . .you cannot use the holy Bible to justify your faith or put down christianity. . . because genuine muslims believe it is corrupted.

So how can you quote copiously from a book that is 'corrupted'?

Either accept the Bible or reject it. . . stop being clever by half.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
Illusion.d koran have no basis other than d bible.dats y when they want(moslems) to defend their filthy religion,they run to d bible.mohammad himself copied half of d biblical account into d kuran.We av adam,noah,abraham,moses,david,jesus mentioned in d bible,but copied into d koran.Afterall d torah/gospel existed b4 mohammad
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
Illusion, my man hw jolly ?
Muslim do not abibe by an inch of ur bible, we have our complete book of guidance
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Muslim do not abibe by an inch of your bible, we have our complete book of guidance

How come your ummah is depending on more than an inch of the Bible to try so desperately to pinch Deuteronomy 18:18 for muhammad, huh? It seems that if all muslim mullahs drop that verse and say that it DOES NOT speak about Muhammad, then the whole of your ummah would be in serious trouble, no?

Just take it as an experiment and let's see: try and make another post declaring that Deuteronomy 18:18 is NOT about muhammad - let us see on what leg your fellow muslims will run around! I said it is only an experiement! Try it - your life will never be the same again! grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2010
We quote the bible to christian and not muslim, it is of no use to us. Since christians don't believe in the Quran then we have no choice than to quote it on you
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

We quote the bible to christian and not muslim, it is of no use to us. Since christians don't believe in the Quran then we have no choice than to quote it on you

You don't have to quote the Bible to Christians. Many times it is obvious that Muslims quoting the Bible cannot even sustain the arguments they draw for Muhammad from the Bible - as this thread shows.

I have said it: try it as an experiement - just post that Deuteronomy 18:18 is not about muhammad, and you will see how far your own ummah will start running around. Try the experiement and see the difference. cheesy
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2010
Who told you it is not talking about Prophet muhammad, it is, but despite that, we still do no embrace the contemporary bible
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2010
illusion2:

Muhsin,I have gone through the answering christian link you provided,I can't make sense of anything there. I read something like Psalm 91 says Jesus wasn't crucified,but nothing provided. .  .just endless hyperlinks ?  undecided

You went to the site not to get informed but to have a peep. Simple. Hence you contemptously clicked on here and there and then butted-out. How could one expect you to understand a thing there?

Also ,I stand by my point. . .you cannot use the holy Bible to justify your faith or put down christianity. . . because genuine muslims believe it is corrupted.

Not only genuine Muslims disbelieve bible and say its corrupt; many, many Christians also consciously and subconsciously assert that bible is interpolated. And am darn sure you know that.

So how can you quote copiously from a book that is 'corrupted'?

I'll die repeating that bible is not wholly corrupted. And as a God's "words", we Muslims still respect it. You've never, for instance, hear where/when a Muslim mutilate, tore, damage or other uncalled for actions upon the bible as done Christians on the Qur'an.

Either accept the Bible or reject it. . . stop being clever by half.

Who says that? I accept where it does not contradict itself and common sense; or where it says filthy things, for e.g. about prophets or god himself, etc etc etc.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by rabzy: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2010
I have had the privilege of discussing with many muslims on so many religious issues, i appreciate their passion in what they do, but it also amazes me when they are so fixated on just one phase of an issue or not being holistic enough in their approach,

The five facts that started this thread are no facts at all, just at best circumstatial statements that are not sure-footed. The case of Deut 18:18. is a very poor one.

In deut 18:15, moses said
'A prophet from your own midst, from your brothers, like me, is what Jehovah your God will raise up for you—to him YOU people should listen',

15"(A)The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.

The verse clearly said from YOUR OWN MIDST, FROM YOUR BROTHERS, this clearly shows that 'own midst=your brothers, it was clearly talking about the prophet coming from the midst of the nation of israel, which constituted a tribe of twelve brothers and therefore all members of the nation of israel are brothers of each other, so how can it be that the brothers/brethren can only refer to Ishmael/Arabs, Moses could have just told them that he is going to be from the Arabs,

The term 'your own midst'  could not have ever meant the arabs, mohammed never came from the midst of Israel.

You want to have us believe that the Israelites don't refer to themselves as brothers and so when they talk about their brothers it must be the Arabs.

Pls check out these verses, where the israelites refered to each other as brothers, or are these verses also talking about the Arabs, :

And Ab′ner began to call to Jo′ab and say: “Is the sword going to eat endlessly? Do you not really know that bitterness is what will develop at last? How long, then, will it be before you say to the people to turn back from following their brothers?

This statement was made during the civil that happened between the tribes supporting saul led by the tribe of benjamin and the people supporting David (led by the tribe of Judah)

Also in acts 7:26

25Moses thought that his own people would realize that God was using him to rescue them, but they did not. 26The next day Moses came upon two Israelites who were fighting. He tried to reconcile them by saying, 'Men, you are brothers; why do you want to hurt each other?'

He was supposing his brothers would grasp that God was giving them salvation by his hand, but they did not grasp [it]. 26 And the next day he appeared to them as they were fighting, and he tried to bring them together again in peace, saying, ‘Men, YOU are brothers. Why do YOU treat each other unjustly?

From the above it clearly shows that the israelites do see and call people from other tribes their brothers, they know they are related to some other nations like the moabites, Ammonites, the Edomites and the Arabs, but hardly do they see them as brothers, in fact people from such Nations are viewed like every other nations, they are all gentiles to the israelites.

Lastly, check this too Judges 21:6

Judges 21:6 (New International Version)

6 Now the Israelites grieved for their brothers, the Benjamites. "Today one tribe is cut off from Israel," they said.

So plzzzz, its a very shaky argument to just assume or believe that Moses must only be talking about the Arabs.

I would comment about the other 'facts' later, let me do some work,
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
rabzy:

I would comment about the other 'facts' later, let me do some work,

Can't wait to read that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“FOR MY SAKE” By Opeyemi Akintunde / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.