Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (10203 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
Sorry david
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2010
Allah is Great
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuSafwan(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
viaro:

Why do you resort to blatant lies as cosmetic for your adventures? grin Why do you make these cowardly [list][li]Genesis 16:3[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:6[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:8[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:9[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:12[/li][/list]

[list][li]Genesis 17:19[/li]
[li]Genesis 25:18[/li][/list]

[list][li]Deuteronomy 5:2, 3[/li]
[li]Deuteronomy 17:14-15[/li]
[li]Deuteronomy 18:18[/li]
[li]Leviticus 20:2[/li]
[li]Leviticus 22:10[/li]
[li]Leviticus 24:22[/li]
[li]Exodus 12:43-45, 48[/li]
[li]Exodus 29:33[/li][/list]

But I used the real text not mere numbers. I f are you not afraid I let you to put forward, the textual words of the numbers you provided.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abu-Safwan:

But I used the real text not mere numbers. I f are you not afraid I let you to put forward, the textual words of the numbers you provided.

What is the difference between 'real text' and 'mere numbers'? The point was that your previous post soliciting the back-patting of your folks was quite dubious in your claim that "they still fail to use a single biblical verse to refute" whatever in your OP. Point is, there were more than one verse used in our refutation and rebuttal - and take my advice: stop stealing verses for Muhammad from the scriptures of religions you don't subscribe to. . . for as many times as you Muslims do so, you will be shown red cards.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
Viaro.u need nt create unnecessary distractions by talking vulgar.Abu safwan only said provide the text 4 al 2 see,since u ar confident of wat u ar defending.simple English.haba.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
Viaro.u need nt create unnecessary distractions by talking vulgar.Abu safwan only said provide the text 4 al 2 see,since u ar confident of wat u ar defending.simple English.haba.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
Viaro is a trouble maker
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
Punkinmusty:

My reply was to Abu Safwan; and if you would gain anything from it, please don't twist it round to read as distractions. You guys know how to open the Bible and read the texts of the verses there - and the verses I used in my responses in posts #22 and #23 on the previous page were outlined again in post #60, which he reproduced on this page (#66).

Abu Safwan understands how to read - let him go through my rejoinders, check up those verses, and come forward if he's still interested in further discussions. And talking about being vulgar, who was the poster who was being so crude in post #27? You need to heed your own advice.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Viaro is a trouble maker
. . Salute! grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
U see
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
Viaro.u need nt create unnecessary distractions by talking vulgar.Abu safwan only said provide the text 4 al 2 see and read,since u ar confident of wat u ar defending.simple English.haba.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
Punkinmusty:

Viaro.u need nt create unnecessary distractions by talking vulgar.Abu safwan only said provide the text 4 al 2 see and read,since u ar confident of wat u ar defending.simple English.haba.
Is something wrong with your connection? Or are you just talented at repeating yourself? grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ancel(m): 3:20am On Jan 05, 2010
Viaro! Chai! You no go kill me with lafta this guy! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2010
Ancel, hope you now know the truth that Muhammad is a messenger of Yahweh
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ancel(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Ancel, hope you now know the truth that Muhammad is a messenger of Yahweh

@Abuzola: Yeah. And I remember another messenger of God: a talking donkey in Numbers 22. grin grin grin

And last time I checked, God can even speak through a burning bush, or allow stones to rise up and praise him.

Ki ni big deal? undecided

But as for your friend Mohammed, the eventual fruits of his life did not show that he was in agreement with the Living God. Simple.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
god is great!!!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ancel, what are the reasons that makes Prophet Muhammad unholy ?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Ancel, what are the reasons that makes Prophet Muhammad unholy ?
Why are you pretending? Don't you know them
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
Kola tell us ooo
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE CALLING MOHAMMAD A PROPHET , CAN A ISLAMIC SCHOLAR SHOW ME IN YOUR KORAN OR HADDITH WHERE HE PROPHECY IN HIS TIME.this verse has already disqualify him as man of God:Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
This verse was revealed during the time of muslim persecution
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ancel(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
@Kola Oloye: No mind the guy. I no even get time to dey follow am talk. Make im dey misyarn dey go.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
ancel:

@Kola Oloye: No mind the guy. I no even get time to dey follow am talk. Make im dey misyarn dey go.
Hehehe.So evrybody don know say d guy dey misyarn.Thk God i think say na only me know b4.
Hahahahahaha
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
@abuZola, PLEASE CAN YOU SHOW US IN YOUR KORAN WHERE MUSLIMS BEEN PERSECUTED IN YOUR KORAN? IF NOT ISLAM HAS BROUGHT ONLY DISMAY.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2010
Jcross, i don't know what you re talking about, all i know is jesu was murdered by his enemy, a God for that matter
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2010
@abuZola, MOHAMMAD WAS POISON BY HIS SLAVE GIRL . ANSWER THE QUESTION ASKED SHOW US WHERE IN YOUR BOOK OF THE POEM , KORAN WHERE MUSLIMS BEING PERSECUTED .
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jcross, i don't know what you re talking about, all i know is jesu was murdered by his enemy, a God for that matter
He was not murdered. He was crucified for our redemption.
FYI: You can borrow dictionary to check the difference.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2010
jesus was not mudered he was actually executed for high treason. If it were modern day it might have been firing sqad, lethal injection or electric chair. Imagine god on an electric chair. Would be so dramatic!

For god so loved the world that he mudered his only begotten son. I have always wonderd why God would spill the blood of his only begotten son to forgive our sins. Even animals dont treat their children as such. This is the most ridiculous and outlandish notion ever conceived by man in his quest for salvation. Think guys! Think!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2010
the_seeker:

jesus was not mudered he was actually executed for high treason. If it were modern day it might have been firing sqad, lethal injection or electric chair. Imagine god on an electric chair. Would be so dramatic!

For god so loved the world that he mudered his only begotten son. I have always wonderd why God would spill the blood of his only begotten son to forgive our sins. Even animals dont treat their children as such. This is the most ridiculous and outlandish notion ever conceived by man in his quest for salvation. Think guys! Think!
May the good Lord open your eyes of understanding so that you don't miss out at the end of the day.
The bible in the old testament prophesy concerning his atonement for our sins.
There is power in the the blood.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2010
Psalm 2 (Amplified Bible)

1 WHY DO the nations assemble with commotion [uproar and confusion of voices], and why do the
people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme?

2 The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and
His Anointed One (the Messiah, the Christ). They say,(A)

3 Let us break Their bands [of restraint] asunder and cast Their cords [of control] from us.

4 He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord has them in derision [and in supreme contempt He mocks them].

5 He speaks to them in His deep anger and troubles (terrifies and confounds) them in His displeasure
and fury, saying,

6 Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King [firmly] on My holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day [I declare]
I have begotten You.(B)

8 Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the
earth as Your possession.

9 You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like potters' ware.(C)

10 Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with
trembling [lest you displease Him].

12 Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way,
for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all
those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!

Cross references:

1. Psalm 2:2 : Acts 4:25-27
2. Psalm 2:7 : Heb 1:5; 3:5, 6; II Pet 1:17, 18
3. Psalm 2:9 : Rev 12:5; 19:15
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2010
kola oloye:

May the good Lord open your eyes of understanding so that you don't miss out at the end of the day.
The bible in the old testament prophesy concerning his atonement for our sins.
There is power in the the blood.

of course there is power in the blood. Why else would your god murder his only begotten son in cold blood. Am sure he would have drank his blood (why would he allow precious haemoglobin to waste). He was even generous enought to share with you by ordering you to carry out the ritual cannibalism of this [i]sweet [/i]son of his every Easter.
What a god! What a religion!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2010
@the_seeker,
There is only one God,the creator.
There is nothing like your god or my god as far as creation is concerned.
The mode of worship is the big deal because God is one.
The only way to worship Him is through Jesus.

Read John 3:16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos / Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing / How To Stop Eating In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.