Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Please What Can I Do To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Can I Do To Her (913 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do To Her by jaxmand: 6:05am On Apr 11, 2017
A colleague just went to our boss yesterday that I am disturbing her, and aside work, we don't talk I don't even have her number. And now I am to stay at home for a week now. Please what can I do to her.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by mykel25(m): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2017
jaxmand:
A colleague just went to our boss yesterday that I am disturbing her, and aside work, we don't talk I don't even have her number. And now I am to stay at home for a week now. Please what can I do to her.

Commit her into d hands of God....then avoid her like a plaque when u resume

Besides ur boss must be foolish.. He just need to give u verbal warning not suspension
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by mysyto(m): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2017
disturb her the more... ;Ddisturb her the more...
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:11am On Apr 11, 2017
embarassed

U better ask for proof....otherwise maybe nxtwk u will juz receive a note that ur already fired... lipsrsealed
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2017
jaxmand:

Why would someone you barely talk to, be ought to destroy you. If this is true just pray that you don't lose your job. I recommend that you try and talk to her and ask her why she's making trouble for you in the workplace for. Maybe she has a crush on you and wants your attention from this or maybe she is just evil minded. If she is pray for God's guidance
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by jaxmand: 6:26am On Apr 11, 2017
Lashort:

Why would someone you barely talk to, be ought to destroy you. If this is true just pray that you don't lose your job. I recommend that you try and talk to her and ask her why she's making trouble for you in the workplace for. Maybe she has a crush on you and wants your attention from this or maybe she is just evil minded. If she is pray for God's guidance

When I went to her desk to confirmed if truly she said that, immediately she went to the boss again that I came to her desk to shout on her thank God I was with a senior colleague that said it like there's more to this and like seriously I don't understand. She came to me last week that i should borrow her some money which I told her that i don't have... Soi don't understand
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by ikp120(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Look for a senior colleague to talk to. That lady is being mischievous.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by CplusJason: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Na sex dey hungry that girl i swear.

Give it to her now. wink
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by ipobarecriminals: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2017
free her and face front.U aren't there to chase/toast but to work.Is she the only girl around?Do u r job ok
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by jaxmand: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
free her and face front.U aren't there to chase/toast but to work.Is she the only girl around?Do u r job ok

I said aside work we don't have anything in common.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by ipobarecriminals: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2017
jaxmand:

I said aside work we don't have anything in common.
aside work?Are u people there deaf and dumb?How can u work in am organization and not communicate? Maybe ur expression like winks, looking @ her bum bum, fixed gaze on her beast or u don accidentally touch something while pretending to give her a file.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by firstking01(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Let's hear the girl's own side of the story cos this your own part of the story looks half bakedundecided
Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by jaxmand: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Thank you guys... I received a call from my boss to resume to work this morning. Thank you and God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by jaxmand: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Truly if God b for man who can b against him.... Her appointment was terminated this evening.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Her by yomalex(m): 5:59am On Apr 12, 2017
jaxmand:
Truly if God b for man who can b against him.... Her appointment was terminated this evening.
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Wristwatches And gadgets for sale / Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! / I Failed My Self Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.