Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? (7625 Views)

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by GL(f): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2009
tpia.:

well, for starters MMA is getting full body scanners.

NL sexuality section is in luck.

Or is it out of luck because my full body scan photo fit crash that place. Nobody go come there again- them go congregate somewhere else.

i can't imagine that guys would be looking at me naked every time i travel through nigerian airport. for some reason i dont feel so bad about going through the full body scanner abroad. probably because it'll be whites and it'll be easy to ignore them so i don't really care. but in nigeria, it might even be a guy i know, this is so bad!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by mikeoscar: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2009
Hey guys look at the brighter side of this saga.
Nigerians will be under microscope all over the world and the result will be less 419 scams, less illegal immigrants etc. It will also mean less travel yonder for nigerians. Dubai will be a no go area for example. The boon here is it will affect us all including our theiving leadership and so thye have to spend their loot here.
Those hoping for a muslim/christian distinction in the eyes of americans are in for a shock. They dont care about your religion or crazy name. You are a nigerian and carry the green passport and thats it for them.
The north may be a hot bed for extreme religious views both muslim and christian but it is also the most tolerant and has been voted as the most business friendly. No wonder you find southerners all around. There are more southerners in the north than northerners in the south. They maintain businessess and enroll in schools all over.
Dowsnt this prove something?

@Zubebe,
Guy, where you dey get your own gist and stats from sef?? Abi you just wan draw attention for bad time?? grin grin
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by orchgem1: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2009
This guy has painted us BLACK!!! we are now seen as a terrorist nation and the Nigerian passport which was to recognized before will now be seen as a dirty paper picked by the road side. Most Muslim from Northern part of Nigeria has really given us a bad name, I think this is the right time for the government to improve on the issue of security and stopped fighting each other on our crude oil money every day in the national assembly. I am sorry to say that Nigeria is a failed nation, only God can rescue us cos we don't have leaders. We have criminals  as leader, who only care about their pocket instead of how Nigeria can move forward.

Look at a country like Malaysia, some years back they came to Nigeria to take palm nut,today they are among the world biggest palm products producing nation. You need to visit Malaysia and see how what their government has done to their country.

IS THIS THE RESULT OF YAR,ADUA 7 POINT AGENDA? A SICK MAN RULING A SICK NATION, WHO IS FOOLING WHO I think is the right time for us to get up and say no to this rubbish and let us not be suffering and smiling.

I think Abdul Mutallab will pay for this with his LIFE, a young talented man who decided to make him self a devil's work shop, SHIT,

I am afraid of coming back to Niaja cos it's not safe anymore,

Can someone tell me what should have happened to Nigeria if this GUY was able to succeed in this devilish act? Nigeria would have been a desert by now, Bleep you all Muslims who don't want peace in Nigeria,
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by Salym(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2009
Have you forgotten the notorious 419ners,kidnappers of foreiners,fierce armed robbers,lynchers,drug pushers and barons all these and many more are bred and came from the south.So think before you post.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by mikeoscar: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2009
Quote from: hoba on Today at 04:37:54 AM
ANALYSING THE ROLE OF UMAR FAROUK ABDULMUTALLAB
Ladies and Gents, Fellow Nigerians and the World at large; please permit me your time and let us re-examine the role of UMAR FAROUK ABDUL MUTALLAB failed mission to attempt/ bomb the Detroit-bound Northwest Airlines Flight carrying 279 passengers and 11 crew members.
I have taken a keen time/ interest to read all comments and news report on this very ugly story and issues. However, something seems to be missing here.
From news report, (1) the parents was quoted as to have before this day alerted the Nigerian security and U.S  embassy in Abuja about his disappearance and sudden change in character.
(2) The Interpol, Nigerian security and the US were supposed to look into the report of the parents and track his movement since his parents have already expressed their fear.
(3) This same guy bought his ticket in Ghana, flew from Nigeria to Amsterdam with explosives and was not dictated till he tries to activate his bomb in the US while the plane is landing.
(4) He was in the toilet for more than 3o minutes and when he came out, he wrapped himself with blanket; when the airhostess saw fire on him, and was asked he said he has a bomb.
(5) Some guys descended on him, including a film director, he was overpowered and the fire extinguished. Etc.
In my opinion,   I think this was a staged game and a setup for the US to come on Africa/ else where to continue their war on fake terrorism. Why did he not prepare his bomb materials and do the business while on the air en-route to US.
If he actually wanted to die, which I doubt considering the amount of time he spent in the toilet; he would have done it even from there. However, we thank God it did not happen.
Now have anyone read the book by NAOMI KLEIN ‘’THE SHOCK DOCTRINE’’? This is all about CAPITALISM.
Please don’t misunderstand me, I am not a Muslim nor do I support TERRORISM, but I would rather look at things in a more critical form with an inner mind to understand the play of things. The world is crazy and they want to play us like games.

Think again.

To some extent. I second you. There is something fishy in the whole scenario. It looks like a planned job.

@Hoba,
You asked all the right questions and you bet most analysts and Journalists here in the U.S. have asked the same questions especially the one about why not blow the plane way before "ready for landing" or while in the cranky bathroom for 30mins. I live in Houston Tx and they have even traced some of His visit here for an islamic conference.

My answer is:

The whole philosophy of this new wave of terrorism is to make a more pronounced impact on the U.S. soil. Continue to take terrorism to the U.S. door steps andleave Americans in perpetual trepidation and you bet that's already working.

Secondly, The guy has Nigerian blood, we are not Somalis or some of those North Africans(Egyptians, Moroccans,Libyans or Algerians) known for stupid bravery.

Thirdly,  I guess also that the young man  did not have enough time to be brainwashed in Yemen so He flustered or "blushed" when it mattered most.

Finally, It has to be God, yes nothing but the pure manipulation of God to spare both his life and that of over 289 passengers onboard.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by TmeD0(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2009
@lekanakel, was this what you were trying to embed?

wink thank me later. . .  Peace!

[center][flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2yiohmPEI&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash][/center]
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by ibro911(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2009
waleshakur:

death to all infidels, the north shall descend on the south with a blood bath of righteousness and holy mass murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@waleshakur,
who the f@ck is this hypocrite prick??
thanks to NL, we can see your previous posts.his previous posts:

''The whole of the North needs to be stripped and caged and isolated. then the US should be invited to bomb the whole place. All hausas should die there. they are the scourge of Naija and islam''-Today at 05:54:15 AM

''Deaath to the Babangidas and their muslim focker followers. All you naija people looking to shed tears are no better than battered wives who run back to their husbands. We need their assets seized and their souls flayed for an inteest of 1000 years in hell for each injustice''-Today at 03:00:11 AM

''they should freeze giving visas to muslim northern naijas immediately at least for the next 10 years''-Today at 05:59:53 AM

and he later posts:
How dare you insult Islam!!! We should execute righteous vengeance of bloodshed for our holiness. you will all feel our wrath!!!!!!!!!We are the righteous ones you infidels. The noth shall flood the south and its kfirs with blood!!!!!!!!-Today at 04:20:02 AM

and in a thread that says 'who are the terrorists?'', he posts:
these guys, the muslims -Today at 02:27:42 AM

first you act like you're against the hausas and you later act like you're supporting.then you act like youre a muslim and act like you're against
looks like you've been up all night acting like a b@stard.

@MODERATOR, this guy should be banned asap and the posts deleted. he's going to cause nothing but trouble
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by wedeoh(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2009
come to think of it why are muslims vicious in nature ? its just natural im not been a hater here .the only positive thinkers of muslim are the yoruba muslim ,the rest beleive so much violent i think a hate their character
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2009
Actually who gives a crap about what the US and other nations are going to do? Or should I say, what will they do that they haven't done before?
Is it the 150m + Nigerians who are prolly never going to leave the country till they die? Or the maybe 10m+ Nigerians abroad, who don't want to be humiliated? Who is really concerned about all this? If one Naija-born rich kid goes rogue, what is that to me?

I think the issue is overplayed, especially by Internet hacks, especially you guys on Nairaland. As far as I'm concerned, it should not have any kind of backlash on Nigeria or its people. That is, if the government, Dora and co, know how to manage such incidents. She raised a lot of righteous indignation about the Sony incident; she had better know how to manage this one.
After all the Al Quaeda deputy leader is an Egyptian. I don't see Egyptians in any kind of huff, or being stereotyped by the media because of that. Egypt is also a strong US ally. In fact I work with a Somalian dude, and I don't see him weeping about how his country is being rubbished in the media. He holds a UN refugee travel document, and a UAE residence permit.

In any case, if you have an American, British, or even Haitian passport, good for you. No need to 'thank God you have one'; it is moot. If you are looking for a visa, well, stuff happens. You just have to grin and bear it. They may just give you if your story is straightWe're in the same boat to some extent, i.e. I am a full-fledged Naija with a Naija passport, and I am not flustered in the least. Once they start denying people visas on Walter Carrington, na to give them gap. If I need a holiday, I go to Botswana or Ghana, abi?

I once read an article by Prof. Osato Giwa-Osagie, who most of you have probably heard of; he delivered the Babangidas' last baby, Halima, in Aso Rock. He said he visited the US during the '94 World Cup, and was treated with great courtesy by the immigration people; six months later, he visited again, and was submitted to a full body search, and his rectum was even checked for drug insertion. That was in '94, when there was no Al Quaeda noise. These guys blow hot and cold jare. Who cares what they think? They should allow people to rest jare.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by merge(f): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2009
Who cares !!!!

I did not commit the crime !!! No consequence for me.

If there is a BLACK LASH Bring it ON !!!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by LewsTherin: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2009
The brat is an embarrassment to Nigeria. Nigerians are known for doing things well. When we work, we work very hard. When we play, we play very hard. When we cheat, steal, loot, defraud, we do that very well too. This fellow can't do a thing as simple as blowing himself up! He should have blown up into so many bits, no one would have been able to decipher that he was a Nigerian! Embarrassment.

At any rate, however we look at it, his case is a failure of parenting. I wonder how many discussions he overheard at home concerning religious disturbances in Nigeria. He simply took it up to the next level. Look at all the riots in Nigeria over Sharia, Miss World, Exam invigilations etc. Do you for a moment think Farouk had no knowledge of who started it? Please!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by sd6: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2009
I hate all u nigerian ba*stards living abroad coming here to rant about passports. Who gives the fu*ck abt ur outcast parents who made u half cast nigerians. U hotnot bastards, moda fu*ckers. Yall shouldn't be on nland. I hope they deport u all basta*rds
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by finemocha(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2009
^^^^^^^

HEY COMMON NOW, DONT START OFF THE YEAR WHICH SUCH NEGATIVITY
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by sd6: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2009
@Finemocha, nna eh, no mind me oo. Person dey naija dey hussle na im some people they say dem get hundred passports. If more terrorist action abroad wil let them knw their real home is naija, then i dont care!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by Kilonso: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2009
Let's not forget that America knows what is going on in Nigeria, in other words they know that Northern Nigeria is entirely different from the south so what ever it is, their concern is the north, not Nigeria as a whole
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by PastorOla1: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2009
It is a pity for Nigeria at a time like this when the government is spending Millions of Naira on REBRANDING the image of our great Nation. Today on all international Televition and Radio Station the name of Nigeria is always  mention along with this bad happanings. You hear them  say Umar Farouk Mutallab The Nigerian  BOMBER, Non of us call say umar Farouk is not one us though he is not Representing our intrest
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by jtkoko9(f): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2009
we have been known for corruption and drug related offences for a while now, and it really annoying that now we are tryna rub off that bad image, one idiot just came and made things worse, i am glad he wasnt successful because it wud have been another issue.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by igboboy1(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2009

NIAJA I DEY HAIL O
UNA NO DEY FAIL O
EVEN THOUGH THE COUNTRY DEY WAIL O
UNA STILL DEY SAIL O

LIFE CONTINUES FOR THOSE OF YOU WEY GET DUAL PASSPORTS, ONE PASSPORT, NO PASSPORT, ITS ALL GOOD, NO MIND THAT SPOILT BRAT
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by TmeD0(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
frankly, i don't give a rat yansh because as far as i'm concerned, this story stinks.

in other words, there's more to this "act of terrorism" that is being reported. 

now tell me, if this dude was a real terrorist, why the heck did he wait till he got to Michigan to try to detonate the bomb?

why didn't he detonate it in midair before the plane landed if he was a real terrorist? 

and why didn't the freaging FBI elevate this joker's status from the watch list to the no-fly list database despite watching him for the last two years?

hmm, God's own country at its best. . . a strategic way to build a case against Nigeria for harboring terrorists.  hence, a possible Niger/Delta invasion, which explains why Navy Seals have been sited in that region lately.  Peace!

sd-6:

I hate all u nigerian ba*stards living abroad coming here to rant about passports. Who gives the fu*ck abt your outcast parents who made u half cast nigerians. U hotnot bastards, moda fu*ckers. Yall shouldn't be on nland. I hope they deport u all basta*rds

don't u think hate is rather a strong word?  makes you sound like some miserable, dejected person that despise others' successes.  

if anyone wants to brag about having several passports then let them go ahead and make a fool out of themselves doing so.

I can't understand why you're so full of hatred for people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!  

na wa for you o ol' boy, life too short for you to dey hate people o.  Peace!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by otawa: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
Actually who gives a crap about what the US and other nations are going to do? Or should I say, what will they do that they haven't done before?
Is it the 150m + Nigerians who are prolly never going to leave the country till they die? Or the maybe 10m+ Nigerians abroad, who don't want to be humiliated? Who is really concerned about all this? If one Naija-born rich kid goes rogue, what is that to me?

I think the issue is overplayed, especially by Internet hacks, especially you guys on Nairaland. As far as I'm concerned, it should not have any kind of backlash on Nigeria or its people. That is, if the government, Dora and co, know how to manage such incidents. She raised a lot of righteous indignation about the Sony incident; she had better know how to manage this one.
After all the Al Quaeda deputy leader is an Egyptian. I don't see Egyptians in any kind of huff, or being stereotyped by the media because of that. Egypt is also a strong US ally. In fact I work with a Somalian dude, and I don't see him weeping about how his country is being rubbished in the media. He holds a UN refugee travel document, and a UAE residence permit.

In any case, if you have an American, British, or even Haitian passport, good for you. No need to 'thank God you have one'; it is moot. If you are looking for a visa, well, stuff happens. You just have to grin and bear it. They may just give you if your story is straightWe're in the same boat to some extent, i.e. I am a full-fledged Naija with a Naija passport, and I am not flustered in the least. Once they start denying people visas on Walter Carrington, na to give them gap. If I need a holiday, I go to Botswana or Ghana, abi?

I once read an article by Prof. Osato Giwa-Osagie, who most of you have probably heard of; he delivered the Babangidas' last baby, Halima, in Aso Rock. He said he visited the US during the '94 World Cup, and was treated with great courtesy by the immigration people; six months later, he visited again, and was submitted to a full body search, and his rectum was even checked for drug insertion. That was in '94, when there was no Al Quaeda noise. These guys blow hot and cold jare. Who cares what they think? They should allow people to rest jare.

Brilliant. Faultless.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by Pamperme: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
AjanleKoko:

well said cool.

i told one of my friends a similar thing yesterday. Two of them applied for US visa to go for an aviation training. One a yoruba muslim ( but with muslim names), the other from Edo. The Edo guy was given a visa yesterday and the other one was rejected. i told him to simply move his training to later next year after all these hullabaloos. If you want to travel for holiday, go to Kenya or someplace else, shikena

As for Mutallab, am not going to waste my energy on him. i thank God he didnt succeed. He had every opportunity to become one of the best in life but he threw it away, then it's his headache, let him rot in jail. angry
End of discussion
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
my american classmates will soon start asking me foolish question
some fellow africans (dumb ones) will start saying they are scared of nigeria
your backside will be scrutinized on arival at any airport with that green passport
and the list goes on and on,
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by sd6: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
@T@meD0
ofcourse am not dejected or miserable unless u are. am just saying that these niggas just jump into nairaland to claim they are nigerians. just suddenly this mutallab's issue came on and they are rejecting nigeria and her passports. saying they have got other countries'. so i think of this incidents should occur so they'll be treated like outcasts there and u'll see them running into naija. piss offfffff
this is for a merry xmas and new year to real nigerians

Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by mrofficial(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
Another petty reason to deny the legit ones.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2010
god 4bid all dis evil tins 4 nigeria.islamise nigeria,have an alquaeda branch in naija.i reject all d negativity in jesus name amen!!!!!!!
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by igboboy1(m): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2010
kulyie:

god 4bid all dis evil tins 4 nigeria.islamise nigeria,have an alquaeda branch in naija.i reject all d negativity in jesus name amen!!!!!!!

[size=14t] AMEN [/size]
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by Arkison: 3:02am On Jan 01, 2010
Na now Nigeria go know her real friends and real enemy
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by sweetguy10(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2010
GUYS PLS STOP BEING CARRIED AWAY BY THIS BOGUS OF A NEWS , EVERYTHING IS PLANNED , RIGHT FROM THE START ,USA IS A CAPITALIST NATION, THEY ARE THROUGH WITH IRAG, AFGHAN AND NOW IT'S AFRICA THEY WANT TO FEED ON , CIAs , FBIs THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT , LET'S STAND TOGETHER AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE NOT KIDS . WHY CAN'T HE DETONATE THE BOMB RIGHT THERE IN TOILET , WILL A TERRORIST TELL ANY HOESTESS THAT HE HAS A BOMB ON HIM , SINCE I HEARD THIS NEWS I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY , AMERICA ARE IT AGAIN , PLS NIGERIANS WAKE UP ! DON'T GET MISLED , THIS IS A SHITTY SET-UP !
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by rhymz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2010
sweetguy10:

GUYS PLS STOP BEING CARRIED AWAY BY THIS BOGUS OF A NEWS , EVERYTHING IS PLANNED , RIGHT FROM THE START ,USA IS A CAPITALIST NATION, THEY ARE THROUGH WITH IRAG, AFGHAN AND NOW IT'S AFRICA THEY WANT TO FEED ON , CIAs , FBIs THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS poo , LET'S STAND TOGETHER AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE NOT KIDS . WHY CAN'T HE DETONATE THE BOMB RIGHT THERE IN TOILET , WILL A TERRORIST TELL ANY HOESTESS THAT HE HAS A BOMB ON HIM , SINCE I HEARD THIS NEWS I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY , AMERICA ARE IT AGAIN , PLS NIGERIANS WAKE UP ! DON'T GET MISLED , THIS IS A SHITTY SET-UP !
[/quote
homy are u high on sth,wht the hell are u talkng abt.Are u trying to denyor justify that stupid kid's act, abeg talk with the aid of your brains, must u post if u have nothin to say,
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by ochukoccna: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
Places us in negative spotlight like this I saw on CNN.

[size=18pt]Religious hatred simmers in terror suspect's homeland[/size]

(CNN) -- Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab wouldn't have to go to an al Qaeda training camp in Yemen to learn how to hate. He had plenty of examples in his own country. AbdulMutallab is the 23-year-old Nigerian being held for allegedly trying to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas Day. While much attention has focused on his privileged background, less has been said about the religious conflict in his homeland. Christians and Muslims have been killing each other in Nigeria for much of AbdulMutallab's lifetime. At least 10,000 Nigerians have died during Christian-Muslim riots and ethnic violence during the past decade. "Nigeria has become a battleground state for Christians and Muslims around the world who see themselves involved in a numbers game," says Eliza Griswold, author of "The Tenth Parallel," an upcoming book that explores the tension between Christians and Muslims just north of the equator in Africa and Asia.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/12/30/Nigeria.violence/index.html

[size=18pt]Get ready for more stick like this from the Western media in the coming days seeing they control [make that brainwash] the minds of so many because of their global reach and thus forcefully advance capitalist propaganda.[/size]
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2010
TrueSeeker:

Nigeria will get over it. Even if we are not allow to travel to US. We can still go to South Africa or China.
[size=18pt]
The Only ones who should not be allowed are the scammers/ bombers/ terrorists/ thieves

You know what I'm talking about cheesy cheesy

Otherwise Genuine people get easy pass to US wink[/size]

[size=1pt]Have Fun back on NL grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive / Sex Dolls Looking Better Than Us Ladies - Girl Cries Out / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.