Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (36696 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by dacovajnr: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... You cannor die now ooo, pay my bride price first. grin tongue

Hahahaha grin. Marinee check the list for daddy Fergie please. wink
Marinee undecided na you dem give List contract, o je ma je kin change e fun e faaa! angry

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sire Fergie, She say make I ask you

Goodevening Eleyinju ege mi kiss, what did you murder to celebrate Jesus?

Lool. Goodevening aguntasolo mii kiss. Eran shikin nii cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by dacovajnr: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool. Goodevening aguntasolo mii kiss. Eran shikin nii cheesy
a ma manage e noni ♛Ademi♛ kiss

NytNyt kiss
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 12:43am On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
I really don't know what you all call "fatality" stop making that fool feel important.

Good morning.
I threw a question which you couldn't answer . No sex chat,no marriage proposal. Abeg what exactly did you rejected?

Still waiting for another lies from you Mrs Dirty .
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Macgabe(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Kimbra and ZarZar, two strong-willed opinion givers grin Their combo is a terrible one grin
It's very serious mostly ZarZar. Her opinion is her opinion no matter how strong or wrong( if yours is right dou lol) it sounds. I like such people dou mostly if it's a she because it shows a sense of reasoning and opinionated personality.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Macgabe:

It's very serious mostly ZarZar. Her opinion is her opinion no matter how strong or wrong( if yours is right dou lol) it sounds. I like such people dou mostly if it's a she because it shows a sense of reasoning and opinionated personality.

There is nothing absolutely wrong or right, it's only a matter of opinion. And you know that vulgar thing people say about opinions, right? wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by kaybams1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

There is nothing absolutely wrong or right, it's only a matter of opinion. And you know that vulgar thing people say about opinions, right? wink

The only rule in which there is no exception is that every rule has an exception. I agree there are no absolutes in anything but some things are closer to the truth than others. Actually not interested in the whole thread and the drama therein but this statement to me is very wrong (regardless of how it has become a cliche these days). Always be flexible in your stands, it's an attribute of an intelligent person which I assume you are.

Me quoting you tho is a sign you are actually worth quoting in the first place not because I want to call you out for the wrong reasons or be in any spotlight. However, you are free to remind me that it's still none of my business if you're not down with it.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
kaybams1:

The only rule in which there is no exception is that every rule has an exception. I agree there are no absolutes in anything but some things are closer to the truth than others. Actually not interested in the whole thread and the drama therein but this statement to me is very wrong (regardless of how it has become a cliche these days). Always be flexible in your stands, it's an attribute of an intelligent person which I assume you are.

Me quoting you tho is a sign you are actually worth quoting in the first place not because I want to call you out for the wrong reasons or be in any spotlight. However, you are free to remind me that it's still none of my business if you're not down with it.

smiley
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by kaboninc(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
kaybams1:

I like that!
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by gentlegenius(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Do you ever think of ways to turn your lady on? it is so simple.

Romance: who doesn't love romance? even if you are the saint or the church type, you still feel some type of way when your man shows romantic gestures towards you. Go on romantic dates, go to the beach, get her flowers, be spontaneous, make her breakfast in bed, send her text messages, say words that causes butterflies in her tummy. Ladies love guys that are romantic, no doubt.

Perfume: Oh you cannot under estimate the power of a good, strong scent. It takes any guy from 0-100 instantly! Ladies get turned on by a guy that smells soft and nice. Burberry, calvinKlein, Bvlgari and many more are those perfumes that drives ladies crazy.

Traditional Wear aka Trad: You know what they say about demons in trad? it is not just a saying but fact. Ladies feel great with guys in trad. Truth is you can't go wrong when you have a clean native attire. Anyway, girls like to see guys in any type of trad. Especially white, navy blue or black.

Credit cards: It is one thing to have an empty card and another thing to have a card fill with cash and all. Ladies love when their man is in control. They love to be treated like queens. Imagine going on a date with a girl and you are ready for the expenses. It gives you a boss feeling.

Manicured Nails: Yes men also do manicure. It makes the nails appealing to an extent. You look way better and more attractive to a lady if your nails are cut and clean. Having long nails is a huge no no for most ladies. For real why do you need long nails? keep them trim and clean.

Beards: How can this list end without including the beards? No way mehn. Have you not heard of beard gang? It is funny though as not all ladies are big fans of facial hair on their men. Well, majority of girls are team #beardgang but if you find out your woman doesn’t like it, then you both can reach an agreement that is best for you and her. But regardless, keep a clean cut always.
The beard aspect is so true. I used to think that women hate facial hairs so I always shave my own away with the belief that it makes me look ugly to girls. But I was stunned when a 16 year old secondary school girl told me to always keep my beard, that it attracts her a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.