Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (36720 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
And ZarZar, I'm not the one who's snow.84 o, i saw you mentioned asking the person if he was SNOWCREAM
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, you're opinionated. But, be very sure of what you're debating on, else you'll end up putting out ignorance.

All this over different interpretations of what a manicure is? Mine is based on popular opinion, not stuff sucked out of my thumb so I'm not sure how I'm being ignorant. But hey, your opinion. Other people's opinions don't matter much to me because they're the result of how they see & interpret what they see. Last time I checked I didn't carry a cane to direct my movements, so my POV will always be numero uno grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol I can't seem to counter ZarZar, she always writes from the safe angle, very hard to fault her, and she's stubborn with her points ehn grin
Only her said the one done by a professional is called manicure and it's in the dictionary. She later said most people don't call the once done at home manicure. Okay, she won, I am out. grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
see how pedicure dey cause fight , this kimbra can argue forever , that's how she said women dont know when they are about to cummm

Zarzar i read abt it , you're correct , dont mind her , medicure is more than just nail cutting that can be done at home
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
And ZarZar, I'm not the one who's snow.84 o, i saw you mentioned asking the person if he was SNOWCREAM

OK smiley
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy hope you ain't referring to me?

Lol but yours isn't like this. See he even twisted some parts grin

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

All this over different interpretations of what a manicure is? Mine is based on popular opinion, not stuff sucked out of my thumb so I'm not sure how I'm being ignorant. But hey, your opinion. Other people's opinions don't matter much to me because they're the result of how they see & interpret what they see. Last time I checked I didn't carry a cane to direct my movements, so my POV will always be numero uno grin
This is a clear case of misconception again, I didn't say you're ignorant. I said you should be very sure of what you're debating on in order not to put out ignorance. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
see how pedicure dey cause fight , this kim.bra can argue forever , that's how she said women dont know when they are about to cummm

Zar.zar i read abt it , you're correct , dont mind her , medicure is more than just nail cutting that can be done at home
The topic for discussion is "Manicure". You still don't know anything about women if you think you do. grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol but yours isn't like this. See he even twisted some parts grin
shocked cheesy nah... I'd rather stay without beard than have such below my jaw.

how have you been?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
This is a clear case of misconception again, I didn't say you're ignorant. I said you should be very sure of what you're debating on in order not to put out ignorance. grin

Yeah but what are you basing that opinion on? To my understanding, this is our 1st interaction, so where the above is coming from I'm not quite sure. Anyway, I can back up anything I say because there are usually reasons why I believe in it in the 1st place. I don't just open my mouth without processing the information. The wheels in my head are well oiled grin Plus come on, I'm old enough to take the world on my own without a map aka word of caution. Let's just move on.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol ZarZar with the long script, I'm wondering if you're a receptionist or in the business management career sector cos you do draft long opinions cheesy grin You don't hold back any points lol
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
shocked cheesy nah... I'd rather stay without beard than have such below my jaw.

how have you been?

Lool I've been doing pretty well cheesy how about you ...long time though
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
no longer fat pocket niggas?

who fat pocket niggas EPP
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah but what are you basing that opinion on? To my understanding, this is our 1st interaction, so where the above is coming from I'm not quite sure. Anyway, I can back up anything I say because there are usually reasons why I believe in it in the 1st place. I don't just open my mouth without processing the information. The wheels in my head are well oiled grin Plus come on, I'm old enough to take the world on my own without a map aka word of caution. Let's just move on.
I wasn't bashing your opinion. I was refuting your claims that only professionally done manicure is called manicure. Good thing is, you later touché my points by saying the meaning changes to most people depending on where it's done. I know the wheels in your head are oiled, but your thoughts/ideas could fail you at times...No one is above mistake. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool I've been doing pretty well cheesy how about you ...long time though
yeah...

you no dey try sha.... how about Ella? been long too.

lost my phone and few contact, sadly yours was among the few.

why not hit me up over there let continue where we stopped.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

who fat pocket niggas EPP
e epp me oh!

forget all the above-mentioned... money rules the world of ladies cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
yeah...

you no dey try sha.... how about Ella? been long too.

lost my phone and few contact, sadly yours was among the few.

why not hit me up over there let continue where we stopped.

Lol funny, I have a new number too grin so I don't have yours anymore

Oh and Ella is fine. She deactivated her account though due to some things.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Fourwinds: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
Beards? Who wants to eat hair while kissing eeeew
muaaaahhhn
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
The topic for discussion is "Manicure". You still don't know anything about women if you think you do. grin
u were wrong , na view mode i dey now jor

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:
where them beard gang

Those set of niggas are d best to turn a lady on.

Are you serious?

hehe...... That means I have been turning a lot of girls on unknowingly.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Lol ZarZar with the long script, I'm wondering if you're a receptionist or in the business management career sector cos you do draft long opinions cheesy grin You don't hold back any points lol

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
muaaaahhhn

Loool
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
u were wrong , na view mode i dey now jor

See...I know you don't have to say I was right for me to know I was. Help yourself with www.google.com for further explanation on what manicure is, and conditions on which it should be called manicure.

I told you that most ladies don't know when they climax and that still stands.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
e epp me oh!

forget all the above-mentioned... money rules the world of ladies cheesy

world of ladies undecided
beard rules my own world and not money....
Abi you wan try see grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

lol, @ the pics...Aquarians don enter gbege, as we say here.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
See...I know you don't have to say I was right for me to know I was. Help yourself with www.google.com for further explanation on what manicure is conditions on which it should be called manicure.

I told you that most ladies don't know when they climax and that still stands.
you're stubborn and knw nothing , women knw wen they are about to cummm

Number 1 she says baby am cumming

Number 2 wen girls self pleasure themselves they knw when to go faster with their fingers

Number 3 women say i almost came , then u spoilt it

Number 4 wen i told som1 that knows u that u said its not true if i type her reaction abt u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear eh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Number 5 u are not smart , you're just noisy that Doesn't mean that u knw anything , if we investigate now , u no go university

Number 6 no offense abt number 5 but i am tired of telling u that you're wrong biko
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol funny, I have a new number too grin so I don't have yours anymore

Oh and Ella is fine. She deactivated her account though due to some things.
cheesy cheesy sarcasm?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

Are you serious?

hehe...... That means I have been turning a lot of girls on unknowingly.

undecided for your mind you get beard dey waka about wit am like boko and u no get money for pocket how d girls wan take turn on.....

Oga make sure say u get money cos my like no b another person like.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy sarcasm?

No really. I forgot my pin code so I had to buy a new sim embarassed
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

world of ladies undecided
beard rules my own world and not money....
Abi you wan try see grin
will rather pass than trying cause you lying cheesy
na beard you go chop? grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

undecided for your mind you get beard dey waka about wit am like boko and u no get money for pocket how d girls wan take turn on.....

Oga make sure say u get money cos my like no b another person like.
na which decade u snap that picture for ur dp , na awolowo time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself / Upcoming Wedding Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.