Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) (39072 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
angry
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by caracas: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baba God how i manage enter this useless country
Chai, it cud have bin anybody .......it cud have bin anybody...............
Rip ma
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ladesson(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
1Rebel:
There is no hell anywhere. Nigeria is hell itself.

stop saying this shit pls...if u stay or u ve been to syria,libya,iraq,iran,afghanistan...u will all know dt nigeria is ok n better!!!
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sorry cry
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ladesson(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
1Rebel:

stop saying this Poo pls...if u stay or u ve been to syria,libya,iraq,iran,afghanistan...u will all know dt nigeria is ok n better!!!
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by idrisbashiru: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
My heart weeps for that young man

May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ooshinibos: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Black people are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
so naija dey shoot yahoo biys now?
i feel for the woman.
stupid country
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
While we cry over a human, Nigerian wildife is suffering a devastating blow.

Let us also spare a few tears for our dying wildlife ... on the brink of extinction.

Let us pray for this Puff Adder and this Rare endangered African forest Buffalo (subspecie of wild cape buffalo) brutally slaughtered on Nigerian soil today.

TJIS IS SAD cry cry cry
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
ooshinibos:
Black people are just too wicked
yes NIGGERS, NEGROS AND NIGLETS ARE WICKED

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
In the cause of making daily livelihood, she met her untimely death in the hands of trigger happy police cops. May Allah grant her aljanat fridaou and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
While we cry over a human, Nigerian wildife is suffering a devastating blow.

Let us also spare a few tears for our dying wildlife ... on the brink of extinction.

Let us pray for this Puff Adder and this Rare endangered African forest Buffalo (subspecie of wild cape buffalo) brutally slaughtered on Nigerian soil today.
YOU DEY MAD?
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
ikdean:

N/B- MATURE MINDS ONLY (20+)

Do you know you can be getting 300% worth of your capital money daily without breaking a sweat or hoping on something you cant understand by using your common sense and the unlimited opportunities sports betting has provided through bet9ja. Im not going to waste our time on writing long fake stories about making millions from hundreds or nothing because my way is 100% pratical and 200% sure. Okay, check this out, u wanna tripple 10k but ur not the ponzi scheme type so I get like 2-4 sure matches on bet9ja with odd of 3 and I sell it to u, overnight u get ur money 30k plus bonus back. Ive been in this business for a while now and trust me, people are making a living off my daily odds. Interested persons should NOT drop their numbers. Add me up on 0 8 1 6 5 2 4 8 2 2 7‎. Times are hard bro, u need money to make money 
Tip: im no longer giving free bets.  
Betting is gambling but if u do it my way, its business.
 Even if ur broke check dis out: MILLIONS IN 10 DAYS
Day 1.....500 × 3 = 1500 ​save 500​✅✅✅ Day 2.....1000 × 3 = 3000 ​save 1000​✅✅✅ Day 3.....2000 × 3 = 6000 ​save 2000​✅✅✅ Day 4.....4000 × 3 = 12000 ​save 4000​✅✅✅ Day 5.....8000 × 3 = 24000 ​save 8000​✅✅✅ Day 6.....16000 × 3 = 48000 ​save 16000​ Day 7.....32000 × 3 = 96000 ​save 32000​ Day 8.....64000 × 3 = 192000 ​save 64000​ Day 9...160,000 × 3 = 480,000 ​save 160,000​ Day 10...320,000 × 3 = 960,000 ................................. ​savings + 960,000 = 1,247,500
POLICE NO SEE THIS ONE SHOOT

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
ladesson:

stop saying this Poo pls...if u stay or u ve been to syria,libya,iraq,iran,afghanistan...u will all know dt nigeria is ok n better!!!

Stop consoling yourself bro. Pls can you compare the human and natural resources Nigeria posses with a these Islamic nation you mentioned. Things are not supposed to be like this in Nigeria.
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by kpaofame: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
They should enlighten security agencies on shooting in crowded areas....an acquaintance got hit recently by police also why they were chasing tout...
Thank God she survived....
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
for those of you who still thinks or believes that this fuvking country is one and should not be divided i hope this kinda Avoidable tragedy not happen to you. as for me i say fuvk! this country! it's time every one and every thing is divided in this country. angry let tribe go their way
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
1Rebel:
There is hell but Nigeria is the earthly equivalent of hell, a country where you are left to cater for yourself and while sorting out yourself, you get killed by useless cops, what a country sad
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Lufthansa: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
and yet, the killer cop hasn't been apprehended. What is the CP's presence to do. Will that bring back the lost life. By this, I do not condemn his condolence visit but I think bringing the erring cops to justice will bring succour to the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by flexcool131(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
At least Nigeria police should have provide coffin for the woman
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by FTBOY: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
foolish nigeria police.

RIP woman.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Too bad!
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin Rajihun.
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Times like this Fela's words echo in my mind... "dem leave sorry tears and blood, dem regular trade mark".
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by hazyfm1: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
sarrki:
It's insane people that are meant to protect us become killers

It's high time our leaders put a stop to this

Lawmakers this are type of things you summon the IG for not flexing muscle on trivial issues

The presidency needs to come out strongly now

Please tell them

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why will a police officer try to shoot a yahoo boy on the street?
This is very crazy . angry
The officer should be apprehended and sent to the prison .
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
RIP

I thought Muslims doesn't allow their death pass 24hrs before burial? How come this one took long to bury abi Yoruba Muslim different from Hausa Muslims
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by Halo22: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is so pathetic..... The excesses of Nigerian police officers should be curbed cos they are taking it above normalcy. Just this evening, i met a policeman and another police lady that were harassing one transporter just because he refused to give them their normal #50. They even went as far as discharging his passengers and was accusing him of going against traffic rules. But trust me, I am always there for my fellow innocent citizens. when i arrived i spoke one or two grammar for them as a human right advocate and their freed the man. Pls police officers should caution their men on the road cos they are abusing their duty.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ephi123(f): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
This country.

Smh
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by xchrisss90(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
useless country
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is one of the reasons why l am never moved with pity or sympathy when l see obituary of a policeman in front of police stations. .

It is the blood of innocently killed citizens like this that is probably calling for justice..

And this culprit policeman will never go unpunished.
Re: Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) by gracevile: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
1Rebel:
Honestly if you see hell you go stay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.