Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This (5628 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by plenitude(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2017
"STUPIDITY" is when a woman spends 'EXTRA MONEY' to buy a phone cover to cover her phone, and 'EXTRA SCREEN GUARD' to cover her phone's screen. But the cloth she is wearing is NOT covering her "BREASTS" and "THIGHS."

Some have the most DIFFICULT "PASSWORDS" or "PATTERNS" which (LOCK) their phones but have the 'CHEAPEST' way to "OPEN THEIR LEGS FOR SEX." They 'PROTECT THEIR PHONES,' but 'NOT THEIR LIVES.'

Oh God, (HELP) this generation!
#copied

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2017
grin

Hahhahahaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by deathstroke(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2017
That name, "Pepper dem gang" is damn funny to me grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by kogistar: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhahahaa
slay queen

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2017
kogistar:
slay queen

grin

Hahahhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Is pepper dem gang a name? Ode grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Li2Finger: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Please, what is he saying
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by firstking01(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
The op is right in a way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Is pepper dem gang a name? Ode grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin
lol just felt like subbing him grin
Dead Brain:
That name, "Pepper dem gang" is damn funny to me grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol just felt like subbing him grin

Loool... He will go read your posts and come write an epistle now. Dey watch ooo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... He will go read your posts and come write an epistle now. Dey watch ooo grin cheesy grin

You be watching, Ajekun Iya lo ma je

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by gudnex22(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2017
plenitude:

"STUPIDITY" is when a woman slay queen and pepper dem gang spends 'EXTRA MONEY' to buy a phone cover to cover her phone, and 'EXTRA SCREEN GUARD' to cover her phone's screen. But the cloth she is wearing is NOT covering her "BREASTS" and "THIGHS."

Some have the most DIFFICULT "PASSWORDS" or "PATTERNS" which LOCK their phones but have the 'CHEAPEST' way to "OPEN THEIR LEGS FOR SEX." They 'PROTECT THEIR PHONES,' but 'NOT THEIR LIVES.'

#copied

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You be watching, Ajekun Iya lo ma je

And I'll be here to watch. grin kiss
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by deathstroke(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Throwing indirect jabs.
And he's scared to quote deathstroke.
Isn't that what cowards does? smiley
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Aderola15:

And I'll be here to watch. grin kiss
Now I remember, he was on the thread, that thread where I dealt with his God-sister. He wouldn't dare me smiley cheesy
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Safiaa(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Their life their problem. I think the real definition of stupid is when people focus on irrelevant things in life that has nothing to do with them, yet they fail to see the problems in their own life.

Focus on you.
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by RealHaute: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Aderola15:

So Ibadan people can spell "epistle"? I'm impressed. shocked
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Now I remember, he was on the thread, that thread where I dealt with his God-sister. He wouldn't dare me smiley cheesy

Looool. She's not his sister ooo, dude is just trying to clinch nii. It's normal tho, people like him need fellow ashieres around them in order to belong. undecided

He already replied you with enough grammatical blunder... grin cheesy
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
deathstroke:
Throwing indirect jabs.
And he's scared to quote deathstroke.
Isn't that what cowards does? smiley
3 simple phrases, and you couldn't write correctly. You should be ashamed. Why weren't you sent to school? You're a simple stupid bloke, I repeat, simple stupid bloke smiley
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by FelixFelicis(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool. She's not his sister ooo, dude is just trying to clinch nii. It's normal tho, people like him need fellow ashieres around them in order to belong. undecided

He already replied you with enough grammatical blunder... grin cheesy
Didn't even see it until you mentioned. wink This one wey write like pikin wey suppose sabi English but wey miss classes cos of school fee lipsrsealed I've even lost the zeal to type at him, fiaaaaan, this one just spoil mood.
Yeah he is weak and has low-esteem, he needs to hang with cooler guys just to seem cool himself grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Not sensible enough angry angry angry try again.
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Doctorfitz: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Their life their problem. I think the real definition of stupid is when people focus on irrelevant things in life that has nothing to do with them, yet they fail to see the problems in their own life.

Focus on you.

Eya. E pain u. Lols

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhahahaa
how body? cheesy
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

how body? cheesy

Am goood...was too busy earlier undecided i cud hardly breathe with my workload cry cry cry

Do u have some milo? I need a cup of warm coco drink... tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Am goood...was too busy earlier undecided i cud hardly breathe with my workload cry cry cry

Do u have some milo? I need a cup of warm coco drink... tongue wink
eeya embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...pls come drink milo with milk cheesy

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

eeya embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...pls come drink milo with milk cheesy

Oohh..i need that coco drink so bad... smiley

Do u have some agege bread too? Maybe put some peanut butter & jam... grin
Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Oohh..i need that coco drink so bad... smiley

Do u have some agege bread too? Maybe put some peanut butter & jam... grin
all is available grin grin

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

all is available grin grin

Im too hungry ooo...lemme call bumbae1 , i bet she like agege bread too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Im too hungry ooo...lemme call bumbae1 , i bet she like agege bread too grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This by Onyenna(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
plenitude:

"STUPIDITY" is when a woman slay queen spends 'EXTRA MONEY' to buy a phone cover to cover her phone, and 'EXTRA SCREEN GUARD' to cover her phone's screen. But the cloth she is wearing is NOT covering her "BREASTS" and "THIGHS."

Some have the most DIFFICULT "PASSWORDS" or "PATTERNS" which (LOCK) their phones but have the 'CHEAPEST' way to "OPEN THEIR LEGS FOR SEX." They 'PROTECT THEIR PHONES,' but 'NOT THEIR LIVES.'

#copied

....AND.....

Foolishness is when a Slay queen has a headache and instead of buying Panadol, uses the money to buy airtime and logs into facebook and then posts....

"feeling a headache" with 57 others , just to get comments like "get well soon, sorry dear" etc.....

If you're one 'em, your foolishness is beyond repair!

....ka Chineke mezie okwu.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Big Boy Billionaire Caught Fvcking Girl In A Swimming Pool [watch Vide / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / Guys, Which One Will You Go For, The First Or Second One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.