Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future (5631 Views)

Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
I saw a very young girl in an eatery today,this girl should not be up to twenty years,her backside was so huge and can give Nicki minaj backside a good run for her money.My question is?when a young girl has that type of backside at her young age what happens to her when she is more matured.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by thesicilian: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
It's amazing the kind of thoughts that occupy some people's minds all-day

32 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by neonly: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
guobe:
I saw a very young girl in an eatery today,this girl should not be up to twenty years,her backside was so huge and can give Nicki minaj backside a good run for her money.My question is?when a young girl has that type of backside at her young age what happens to her when she is more matured.

Na to dey use walking stick to waka bi dat because honestly dat they dey heavy to carry up and down except she very fit

2 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by christianjoy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Las las she is now our girlfriend no more your girlfriend anymore
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
thesicilian:
It's amazing the kind of thoughts that occupy some people's minds all-day
There is no thought there it is just a simple question,it is you that is having thoughts already Don't be holier than thou.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
OP, You would have used pattern to snap d yanch, with ur phone. Now, its hard to understand wat you re saying.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by GooodHardDick: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
OP, girl wey Don dey collect dick since when she was 14, na you dey wonder wetin she go be when she grow up?

4 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, You would have used pattern to snap d yanch, with ur phone. Now, its hard to understand wat you re saying.
ah no I am not like that,girls don't even freak me sef

1 Like

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
guobe:
ah no I am not like that,girls don't even freak me sef
Girls dont freak you and you created a thread on YANCH?

16 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Ahmed0336(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
I think it's safe to say she have a BRIGHT FUTURE grin
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Girls dont freak you and you created a thread on YANCH?
The backside of either a man or a woman is a body part,it is when you fantasise about it that you become doomed.Any man that does not have control with respect to a woman is just a couple of feet from the grave yard.There are far better things to be done than chasing women all around.

3 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by thesicilian: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
guobe:
There is no thought there it is just a simple question,it is you that is having thoughts already Don't be holier than thou.
Lol. Sorry.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Stevenson1(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2022
guobe:

It's hereditary. Appreciate the yansh and go your way.
Una too dey complain for this country.

2 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Totilopussylick(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I think it's safe to say she have a BRIGHT FUTURE grin
What manner of bright future begins from the huge backside
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 3:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

It's hereditary. Appreciate the yansh and go your way.
Una too dey complain for this country.
the only person that may have answered the question.so big behind is hereditary.just hearing this for the first time.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2022
I just did some little check on Google and found out that it is the hormones that makes the backside of a woman to be huge and that sex can also make a woman's backside to be huge too as it provides hormones for hugeness of the backside.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by gistray: 3:25am On Mar 07, 2022
In the FUTURE boys and men will teach the backside a lesson it will never forget
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2022
gistray:
In the FUTURE boys and men will teach the backside a lesson it will never forget
guy take it easy lol
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by MVLOX(m): 4:17am On Mar 07, 2022
It means she has a bright future behind her

3 Likes

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2022
MVLOX:
lol
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2022
MVLOX:
perfect answer baddest guy
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Blessing0305(f): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2022
guobe:
the only person that may have answered the question.so big behind is hereditary.just hearing this for the first time.
Yes it is, that is why ppl call it wat ur mama gave u

1 Like

Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=110808361]I saw a very young girl in an eatery today,this girl should not be up to twenty years,her backside was so huge and can give Nicki minaj backside a good run for her money.My question is?when a young girl has that type of backside at her young age what happens to her when she is more matured.[/quote

Justlike everyone else, she can go on to be very successful in any venture or a failure. Now remove your mind from the gutter and face your hustle.
#Selah
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
In future she will grow to become a hôe,her type like jumping from one dîck to another.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Blessing0305:

Yes it is, that is why ppl call it wat ur mama gave u
ah for real
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Generalwoodz(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
New week and all I see is Yansh and breast.
Baba God bless me and every other hustler striving out there in the streets with more dollars...Yansh will come but na money sure pass
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Lorlio(f): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Most are hereditary like some said up there but it can also be achieved by squatting.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by guobe: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:
Most are hereditary like some said up there but it can also be achieved by squatting.
okay,during exercise for those that want a bigger behind,have seen some white girls doing that.thanks.
Re: If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future by Lorlio(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2022
guobe:
okay,during exercise for those that want a bigger behind,have seen some white girls doing that.thanks.

Yea. You're welcome!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly Man Gets Very Pretty Wife / I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved / Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.