Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,775 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" (17900 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / Joro Olumofin - Letter To Padlock Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by ImaIma1(f): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
loswhite:
this a foolish right up... relationship decision doesnt rest with a man if u want to settle with a woman there is a chance she may not want to settle with u. There are a lot of this women that use men and yet claim to be victims. Women are deceptive creatures. If u have money today and u marry a woman since money is an essential factor, can we now say that u divorce immediately if money goes away since the present world today it is only money that seems to matter to a woman

Just as there are deceptive women, there are also good and sincere ones...focus on those ones.
Money is essential for everything not just for getting a woman. You need money to eat, dont you?

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by Funkybabee(f): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2017
she is saying the truth but it's pity our ladies nowadays will not hear, any relationship up to 2years without marriage should just cut it
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2017
The OP is not jiving with the comments I am reading.

Joro is warning girls against 'padlock' guys so what is the beef?

Is this not the same advice you would give your sister if a guy is stringing her along?

Or is this a case of 'were dun wo, ko se bi lomo'?....

Ladies in the dating market, listen.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by fuckboys: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Li2Finger:
This ain't for me sha...

Fuckboys has got answers
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by incredibleace(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2017
olasaad:

Thankyou for admitting that you are one of them. O ya do the needful or free the babe

why would do that,maybe if I get a better a specs....
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2017
olasaad:

One of them sited already. Awon Padlock guy

Continue to deceive urself. Women are the cause of their own misfortunes. If u see a truly sincere guy that loves u for u, the next thing is to turn him to mugu, the guy now has a choice to love u and be a fool, or to just keep u for sex( which is mutually satisfying by the way) and keep his dignity. Because I as a guy chose to show kindness to a lady with a pure mind, she starts telling her friends I'm a fool, I smh. Because I as a guy truly loves a girl and we are teenagers, but almost done with the uni, she wants to sleep around cuz she feels she is still young and wants to explore... Whyl shouting upandan for a cheating offence I have never done,...maybe women are allergic to commitment...at 28 I employ this mindset...and people like this stupid OP will start posting nonsense.
Because I'm calm and sincere, she wants to take me for granted...I have to lock her outside for a whole nyt and tell her to go to wherever she feels like so her head go reset. I don't have time to talk much...but seriously mist ladies think with their hormones and not their brains.
And all these nonsense men are predators, women are victim should stop.
I as a man will work hard to earn enough so I can marry and take care of a woman.
I will still do most of the work in the sexual act, yet she may not be truly satisfied.
I can get depressed and worried, yet I dare not tell her,so I don't seem like a weak man, and then she will turn my shara desert to hellfire.

She will get fat, unattractive, and attempt to give me sex timetable, yet I cant cheat.
Yet when I change or snap...all accusing fingers are pointed at me.

Tufia....I break free from this curse cycle. I just pity the ladies who listen to these so called marriage counsellors who asslick females to get crowd support...
Men who are worth their salt, will go for what they want, and never settle for less
By the way, there are fuxkboys too, but ladies seem to prefer the assholes to sincere guys(not broke, or low self esteem, but those who have made the lady know that she is the only one in the equation). So I dnt pity them when the chips go down.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by olasaad(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2017
myking95:

Continue to deceive urself. Women are the cause of their own misfortunes. If u see a truly sincere guy that loves u for u, the next thing is to turn him to mugu, the guy now has a choice to love u and be a fool, or to just keep u for sex( which is mutually satisfying by the way) and keep his dignity. Because I as a guy chose to show kindness to a lady with a pure mind, she starts telling her friends I'm a fool, I smh. Because I as a guy truly loves a girl and we are teenagers, but almost done with the uni, she wants to sleep around cuz she feels she is still young and wants to explore... Whyl shouting upandan for a cheating offence I have never done,...maybe women are allergic to commitment...at 28 I employ this mindset...and people like this stupid OP will start posting nonsense.
Because I'm calm and sincere, she wants to take me for granted...I have to lock her outside for a whole nyt and tell her to go to wherever she feels like so her head go reset. I don't have time to talk much...but seriously mist ladies think with their hormones and not their brains.
And all these nonsense men are predators, women are victim should stop.
I as a man will work hard to earn enough so I can marry and take care of a woman.
I will still do most of the work in the sexual act, yet she may not be truly satisfied.
I can get depressed and worried, yet I dare not tell her,so I don't seem like a weak man, and then she will turn my shara desert to hellfire.

She will get fat, unattractive, and attempt to give me sex timetable, yet I cant cheat.
Yet when I change or snap...all accusing fingers are pointed at me.

Tufia....I break free from this curse cycle. I just pity the ladies who listen to these so called marriage counsellors who asslick females to get crowd support...
Men who are worth their salt, will go for what they want, and never settle for less
By the way, there are fuxkboys too, but ladies seem to prefer the assholes to sincere guys(not broke, or low self esteem, but those who have made the lady know that she is the only one in the equation). So I dnt pity them when the chips go down.

nice one since you have the experience but still the writer is right as some girls including myself are victims of all this.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by drnoel: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2017
olasaad:

One of them sited already. Awon Padlock guy

Am Not ur type madam. Am already married and happy. Look elsewhere.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by EppPliss: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by livinbygrace: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
SafetyFirst:
Some ladies are just girlfriend materials.

Thats just the truth.Not all women are marriageable materials.Some are just good for pleasure,flings and some are good to cure the conjification when the nature comes calling,while some are specially wife material.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by oodua1stson: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy is an absolute call A m0ron.

So who's padlocking who? So because a relationship is 2 year old it has to lead to marriage or it ends? I dated my wife for more than 5 years before I even had the thought of marrying her.

Stoopid bloggers like these create unnecessary tension in relationships.

Btw the fool is not even married yet

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by Senipapa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nnemuka:
waste a ladies time and watch same happening to your daughters when u finally get married and have children....
Or karma might visit you in less than 3yrs of dumping a relationship of more than 2yrs with divorce....
or become frustrated in business or career.

If you do not see a future with your girlfriend pls dont waste her time. No amount of money will settle the damage you have caused.
Men think its about "chop and clean mouth", no sir its about chop, clean mouth and remain cursed.

nuff said.
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by sshalom(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Joro mentioned some things that our ladies should be aware of. Don't stick around someone who is not committed to you but only wants to have sex and enjoy your body.

Sex is only allowed in Marriage and if any man really loves you; let him marry you and he can have his way. Otherwise, tales of woes will never cease.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
The wedding crasher has spoken!
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by MENTORCH(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
adorablepepple:
Joro made sense with this piece.
However, girls should receive sense. Some girls willingly take up the role of a wife in a relationship, before a guy says ha they have pull pant pull bra, before he drop his boxer they have started washing all his cloth as if their lives depend on it, the cooking part nko? Babes receive sense .... Love yourself by treating yourself right. Not the one you will be preaching self love get you are jumping on your boyfriend's bed like frog.

Nigerian girls show too much importance in marriage that is why guys take advantage of that. If you give guys all the sex and other things before marriage; what will be left to enjoy after marriage.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by loswhite(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
BabaCommander:

Dude you sounds so so bitter. undecided
Sure, there are bad gurls out there as there bad guys so stop this talk of women is these women are that and try to see the good side of people. sad
I was only relating to the post. Everybody needs money it has nothing to do with a woman.you do not look for money because of a woman there are so many rich ppl that did not even padlock anywoman...lol. So get the point. The post is a foolish post but if u can see it then u are equally lipsrsealed
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by BabaCommander: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
loswhite:
I was only relating to the post. Everybody needs money it has nothing to do with a woman.you do not look for money because of a woman there are so many rich ppl that did not even padlock anywoman...lol. So get the point. The post is a foolish post but if u can see it then u are equally lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by 1234onyekwe: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
sshalom:
Joro mentioned some things that our ladies should be aware of. Don't stick around someone who is not committed to you but only wants to have sex and enjoy your body.

Sex is only allowed in Marriage and if any man really loves you; let him marry you and he can have his way. Otherwise, tales of woes will never cease.
So all the guys she has opened her legs for in the past has married her, now it gets to my turn I have to marry her before I have my way ,yeye de smell.I can only agree to such if she is a certified virgin.
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by faithogiga(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stelvin101:
Imagine ur boyfriend being a fuckboy and a padlock guy at same time. My sister, run for your life because the devil has finally come in human form. Lmfao cheesy

You cracked me up. Thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
faithogiga:

You cracked me up. Thanks cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" by BobbyDean(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Bloggers are determined to make every person a celebrity so they can keep writing loads of craps about them and get traffic. Meanwhile thank you BBNaija for adding about 10 more useless people to celebs list, now bloggers won't let us even breath
you couldnt have said it better. I tired of the madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / 101 Inexpensive Ways To Say “i Love You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.