Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (35920 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria — By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nigeriadondie: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
fallout87:

You are part of the problem.

Instead of unity you are speaking in division. You are a perfect example of a slave who doesn't even know he is one.
Na u be slave. Infact i can pay for u. U re a complete mentally retarded goat. E be like u be one of d goats wey grt share of d yam. Get off. What did FFK achieve as a minister? U re an idiot? Is he talking of unity? Can merely talking make oil and water to mix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Igbos will sell the Yorubas for Money and the Yorubas will sell the Igbos for power/position to be second to the Hausa/Fulanis if Nigeria remain one.

The major problem are the Yorubas they seems scared to survive on their own, these are people who have the greatest potential to be one of the most richest countries in West Africa if they go on their own.

Yorubas should encourage Biafra agitation,if Biafra succeeds they will go their own way too.

If Nigeria breaks today the South West will be Dubai of Africa, South East will be China and Niger-Delta will be Saudi Arabia bt we all know the North will be Niger or Chad cos they are born parasites who can't survive independently,they always need a host and Southern Nigeria has been hosting them for 60years.

Southern Nigerians should wake up!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by olasaad(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Zoharariel:
I do not like FFK but everything written in this article is nothing but the bitter truth.

A day will come when Nigeria shall either be restructured or balkanized.

The great questions of the time will be surely be decided, not by speeches & resolutions, but by the iron of the down-trodden & the blood of the Hausa-Fulani cabal.

like what they think will happened in the civil war. My brother no body can predict war.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by BetaThings: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rubbish

1. THE POLITICAL YOKE: Globally, out of the 16 Federal Republics in the world, Nigeria is the only federation where land mass is used as a primary criteria for creating federating units.

NO Southern leader (civilian or military) has ever had the guts to create any federating unit; all the federating units have been created by Northern military adventurers. 20 federating units were created from only one region (North), while 17 federating units were created from 3 regions (East, West & Midwest).
All created under Military rule
Gowon is a Northern Christian - he created his too

Competent leaders are easily filtered off by the rigged political structure. At every election, the evil and corrupt Northern cabal needs only a few Southern collaborators to impose any presidential candidate upon the two foremost political parties, only for the electorate to formalize one of the candidates with votes.

That's why Nigeria has been having such mediocre leaders as OBJ, UMY, GEJ, and now PMB as president, in a country awash with extremely capable presidential materials.

You served under both Obj (and defended him vociferously and insulted Achebe in the process) and also promoted Jonathan as a very competent candidate
Today you are suddenly seeing them as mediocre - we are not so foolish

And we have
Trump as president
And Fayose and Wike are governors
And Duterte as prime minister in the Philippines

You cannot blame Nigeria for the failure of democracy

This also explains why since 1960 no Southerner has ever led Nigeria except by accident. (The FIRST comings of ALL 3 Southern leaders - Ironsi in 1966, OBJ in 1976 & GEJ in 2010 - followed the death of Northern incumbents!).

What about Obasanjo's 8 years of 1999 - 2007? Was he not voted in?
The North also says Obasanjo deliberately gave them an unfit president

For 2019 the presidential contest is being set for Atiku (Mr. Corruption) vs Buhari (Mr. Tribal Bigotry) - two Fulani representatives of the Cabal.
By zoning and your beloved PDP has it in its constitution
Even states in the South agitate for zoning
People from the South are the most tribalistic
You can see it even on Nairaland!

2. THE ECONOMIC YOKE: Nigeria is the only oil-producing country where oil wells are allocated to individuals. The Hausa-Fulani cabal allocated over 80% of the oil blocks either to the Northerners or to their Southern fronts/allies. The names of these oil block allotees is in the public domain.
Are there no individuals in the South
Are Etete, Alakija etc from the North?

3. THE RELIGIOUS YOKE: No other faith is mentioned in the Nigerian Constitution, except Islam. For instance, in the 1999 Constitution, Christ, Christians and Christianity are not mentioned even once; whereas Islamic signposts are strewn all over the Constitution. For instance, Sharia is mentioned 73 times, Grand Khadi 54 times, Islam 28 times , Muslims 10 times, etc. That Constitution was written SOLELY by one Muslim Fulani Jihadist named Prof. Auwalu Yadudu (Special Adviser to Abacha on Constitutional Matters). While the 1979 Constitution emphasized Nigeria’s secularity, the 1999 Constitution of Yadudu is a de facto Islamic Constitution, and the Cabal ensured that Yadudu was there to fight that position at 2014 National Political Conference.

The most ridiculous
Gowon,a Christian, ruled for 9 years straight without any disturbance by Muslims
Christians toppled his successor, a Muslim, just after 6 months

Yes, let us free ourselves from the religious yoke
we will adopt the Constitution of Saudi Arabia and mention Christianity, Canon law etc 300 times
- we go to work on Sunday to Thursday in the first half of the year
and go to work Mon - Fri in the second half of the year

Nigerian is a Christians state by practice - We have a constitution based on Christian doctrine (England had a blasphemy law recognising only Christianity at the time of Nigerian independence) , the mention of Islam is made as the exceptions in limited cases to give the impression Islam exists
Traditional religion and Islam allow polygamy. Yet Nigerian laws, in line with Christian practice, forbid it
How is the practice of Christianity frustrated with the mentions of Islam
Christians have two free days to worship - Sat for 7th Day Adventist and Sunday for all others
Muslims have to beg their bosses to take 15mins break to worship on Friday

Christmas Carol is sung in schools, but Muslims students cannot wear Hijab
Southern Christian hamper Islam - Fayose has just moved to demolish mosques, in River State Univeristy, no mosque is allowed while churches are plenty in the school

Subsequently, during OBJ's govt, the same Northern cabal formally adopted Islam as the State Religion in the core Northern States. OBJ refused to even discuss the issue, except to state that it would 'fizzle out' (he knew fully well that it would not 'fizzle out' but was afraid of confronting the cabal).
And how is the state religion stopping activities in Sabon Gari?

4. THE CULTURAL YOKE: The Sultanate forms a major pillar of the Hausa-Fulani cabal. As Permanent President-General of NSCIA the Sultan is the permanent leader of all Muslims in Nigeria (whether they are Northerners or Southerners). As the Permanent Chairman of NCTRN the Sultan is the permanent leader of all traditional rulers in all 36 States of Nigeria & Abuja. (By the way, the current Sultan was the Brigadier-General, Commanding 241 Recce Battalion Kaduna).

Are you against the North or Islam?
Is the Sultan the Chairman of CAN? what is your own?
And CAN presidency appears to have been zoned to the South; that is okay by you. right?
Anyway, what is the import of being chair of SCIAN?
You mean the League of Imam in the South always listen to him?

Many public policies are determined only with the tacit approval of the Sultanate of Sokoto and the Emirates. For instance, when the gender Bill was introduced in the National Assembly, the Sultan 'killed' the Bill simply by criticizing it publicly. Even Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (the world's most revered monarch) would never criticize Parliament publicly, because that would be an abuse of royal privilege.

The Queen is the head of Government, the Sultan is not. Stop the mischief

Anyway he opposed it on religious ground and your representatives can still vote anyhow they like
A Christian too criticised
Forget it, Muslims have the right to talk

5. ADMINISTRATIVE YOKE: Nigeria is the only African country that built a new capital from scratch (using resources from the oppressed, deprived and degraded Niger Delta/SE).

Washngton, Islamabad, new Delhi, Nouakchott, Lima, Gaborone, Canberra are purpose built capitals
FFK, you are lying and maybe you would explain these as some north south yoke in those countries
Are southerners not claiming they own Abuja

7. THE MILITARY/SECURITY YOKE: Nigeria is the only federation in the world where all MAJOR security agencies are headed by only one section of the federation.
(Army – North; NSA – North; Defence – North; Airforce – North; Police – North; SCDC – North; DSS – North; NIS – North; NIP – North; FRSC – North; Customs – North; Defence Staff – North; NIA – South; Fire Service – North; NEMA – North; and If you consider the Ports as important to Security of the country – North).

No southerner has been made substantive Comptroller General of Customs in 30 years. Even with all his braggadocio, OBJ dared not break the jinx in all his
years as Nigeria's President.
When Jonathan was president, he ensured that two service chiefs (Army and Navy) came from his primary constituencies at the same time- did you caution him when ensured that the aviation, finance and power sectors (NAMA, FAAN, NCAA, CBN, DMO, SEC, NSE, PENCOM, SWF, NERC, Bulk Power Purchasing Co) were dominated by people from these areas
Did you complain?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by olasaad(f): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
JayJohnson:
Rvbbish as usual
Afonja rejected tribal warlord trying to cause enmity in the project Nigeria

Lol. FFK know what Nigeria most esp the youths want to hear.and his getting the praise already

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Ballmer: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingzizzy:
Well, asan Igbo man, we knew about the 'Yoke of slavery'. Thats why we declared our independence and fought for it for 3 years. The tribe FFK comes from became the "willing tools" of the Hausa/Fulani cabal to continue the slavery of 'one Nigeria'

Were your forefather demented when Zik at independence demanded he'd rather continue in slavery due to greed of wanting to rule Nigeria tru pan Africanism instead of seeking a separate nation for the Igbos ? For each time you make the quoted claim n not reference the action of Zik that enslaved the other tribes of Nigeria may God chastise you, your household and the existence of your entire tribe.

5 Likes

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by sanandreas(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Whenever I see igbos and yoruba fighting each other with words. I just shake my head in pity.

2 Likes

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am not of this world ..
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
NaijaElba:

I am sure you didn't start reading from begining......FFK never wrote that....He said it was sent to him by somebody he refused to mention. I have read this write up from the source for over 3days now before today. It's on fbs . So FFK is not the original writer.

Thank you for your contribution but why not make your point without insulting my intelligence?
If you read the article carefully, you will see that while FFK derives the bulk of his points from another anonymous quoted author, he also writes his own opinion into the piece.
This is why I refer to him as a researcher and writer. Take time to closely study the article.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by fallout87: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na u be slave. Infact i can pay for u. U re a complete mentally retarded goat. E be like u be one of d goats wey grt share of d yam. Get off. What did FFK achieve as a minister? U re an idiot? Is he talking of unity? Can merely talking make oil and water to mix

Do you see what I mean. This guy is a slave. He doesn't even have the education level to properly explain his point.

You can't spell.
You have poor grammar.
You are both mentally and physically a slave.

If you have graduated secondary school it is a disgrace to that school, city, state and region.

You're so foolish you don't realize that FFK wasn't the one who created that write up.... he specifically stated someone else did and shared it with him. He then shared it with the world.

I don't live in Nigeria. When I do come and visit for business you are one of those on the street crying out "well done, well done" and begging for naira. Instead of you to see the message is good; you're so ignorant all you can focus on is the trees... yet you've missed the forest!

Respect yourself and be quiet if you don't have the level of understanding! Respect yourself instead of showing us all of your foolishness!

3 Likes

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by PDJT: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Some of the reasons why we want out of this forced marriage was highlighted thereof.

We seek Freedom!

3 Likes

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nigeriadondie: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
fallout87:

Do you see what I mean. This guy is a slave. He doesn't even have the education level to properly explain his point.

You can't spell.
You have poor grammar.

If you have graduated secondary school it is a disgrace to that school, city, state and region.

You're so foolish you don't realize that FFK wasn't the one who created that write up.... he specifically stated someone else did and shared it with him. He then shared it with the world.

I don't live in Nigeria. When I do come and visit for business you are one of those on the street crying out "well done, well done" and begging for naira. Instead of you to see the message is good; you're so ignorant all you can focus on is the trees... yet you've missed the forest!

Respect yourself and be quiet if you don't have the level of understanding! Respect yourself instead of showing us all of your foolishness!
U re equally an idiot to realize that online people careless abt write correctly at least it is not a formal setting. I wud ve expected u overlook those minor errors here as long as u can get d message but sadly ur demented poorly formed brain punctured with holes cant reason.
U re a fool u want to impress me that u re out of Nigeria. If na so then dont think u re d only only.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
amiibaby:

The world is under the control of a nefarious order, whether you call them the cabal, the Illuminati, the Order of 33, the geopolitical plutocratic elite, the Bilderberg Group, or some other name, but just how far reaching are their tentacles? It may surprise you how much you don’t know, but then again, their plan was designed so that you would never realize just how far their power truly extends.

Each ‘leg’ of the cabal is dependent upon the others to remain viable. If we were to remove one leg from the cabal table, it would no longer stand. Fortunately, there are individuals who aim to do just that, but first, it is important to know how these groups think, and it isn’t pretty.

This pretty babe knows what's up
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by aikhimself: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Igbos effort to challenge such enslavement was sabotaged by no other tribe or region than FKKs tribe. That's why we are all in this mess.

One good thing is Igbos today are not the only one suffering from this entrapment in fact they are not even closed to being worst affected since they are industrious and self relliant.

What goes around comes around.

The evil that men do lives within them and then pass on to their children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nigeriadondie: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
fallout87:

You can't spell.
You have poor grammar.

U re equally an idiot to realize that online people careless abt write correctly at least it is not a formal setting. I wud expected u overlook those minor errors here as long as u can get d message but sadly ur demented poorly formed brain punctured with holes cant reason.
U re a fool u want to impress me that u re out of Nigeria. If na so then dont think u re d only only. U want to compare ur education with mine. Ur be complete slowpoke.
Relax make i feed ur eyes

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Okpabana: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is FFK getting to know this? Why didn't he publish this during the two administrations that he were part of? This action is like saying, since I'm not relevant in this govt, let me cause harm to it. I would have taken FFK serious had he rejected the ministerial appointment he was given by a previous administration in protest of the Hausa/Fulani oppressions. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by mario383: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
criminalmindz:
what a shocking revelation! the church and the south is sleeping in nigeria. what a country built on the foundation of deceit. abuja declaration comes to mind also pastor Bosun revelation before the 2015 general election. about lagos not been used as capital , when i was 14 and i heard the reason abuja was used as nigerias capital city i knew it was all lies. if i become the president of nigeria today ill move the capital to ph. talking about the constitution of nigeria , i think all the senators from the south need to hide there head in shame, i still dont get it why the 1999 constiution is still accepted, it should be torn into pieces and thrown away. are we operating GEORGE ORWELLS ANIMAL FARM SYSTEM IN NIGERIA? where some certain people from a certain region feel they are more nigerians than others. and for obj the biggest chameleon of all time, let no Nigerian or christians be deceived obasanjo is no christian. all those talk of converting to christianity and atending theological bible school were pure lies from the pit of hell. obj works for the north, muslim world and is an agent of darkness to islamize nigeria. the earlier the nigerian church realizes and disassociate itself from this chameleon , the better. And for those useless 4 generals who think nigeria is their inheritance and they will continue to form political parties, destroy and rebuild them, chose nigeria's president since they first chose shagari till this day. they should continue but one day and soon nigera will be free from there schemings and chess game . to my brothers in the niger delta, our war heroes and resource control agitators e, asari, tompolo, ateke et all. i salute u all. to the new ijaw national congress elected body i congratulate you. to the church in nigeria WAKE UP!
This one is short but it make sense. I salute you. Thank you especially when you describe Obasanjo as very appropriate.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by saucyphil(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
it's been years I logged in but today is different, this article and comment by sankky made me login like wow..who is this dude?..this guy is a genius..please dude incase u see this..chat me up on instagram...@saucyphil..i will love to be your friend
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by rasscoco: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
So afonjas have sense like this
Hmmm!!! Wonders shall Never end

3 Likes

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by mario383: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Kudos to FFK for another great writeup. The man is indeed an excellent writer and researcher. Too bad he abandoned his progressivism while he was in power.

Still a good effort

Let me add here that I disagree with one thing.
The 2019 elections will not be between Buhari and Atiku but between Atiku and Tinubu. Buhari will not contest
Another point: the days of the Fulani in power are numbered.
which Tinubu? Tufiakwa. Tinubu at this moment remain one the world wide greatest corrupt Nigerian. He own three quarter of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nigeriadondie: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
fallout87:

You can't spell.
You have poor grammar.

My little dog is more sensible and has more worth than u.
For ur mind u dey abroad, hope no be drugs u dey push drug or u be love-vendor wey dey do trafficking in persons and among dos Nigerians denting our already battered image. Fool like u what naira have u got to offer me cos u re so cheap

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
NaijaElba:

I am sure you didn't start reading from begining......FFK never wrote that....He said it was sent to him by somebody he refused to mention. I have read this write up from the source for over 3days now before today. It's on fb. So FFK is not the original writer.

The article is by FFK. In it he extensively quotes another anonymous writer. Go back and study it.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Airfoce1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
that is truth nice topic
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by fallout87: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re equally an idiot to realize that online people careless abt write correctly at least it is not a formal setting. I wud expected u overlook those minor errors here as long as u can get d message but sadly ur demented poorly formed brain punctured with holes cant reason.
U re a fool u want to impress me that u re out of Nigeria. If na so then dont think u re d only only. U want to compare ur education with mine. Ur be complete slowpoke.
Relax make i feed ur eyes

Logoff and go educate yourself. Someone who can't spell something as simple as "You're" but accuses others of being fools.

Don't blame the government or people in your village for your life being a failure. It is your own fault, because you are too simple to embrace intelligence, growth and education. You're so pathetic you responded twice to that post; we all know why.... because it's the truth and that truth hurts you.

Abeg free yourself from mental slavery and learn how to read, write and think properly... maybe then your life may progress and you'll be an asset to your family instead of a constant liability.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by annibro(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thank u FFK. God is watching.
Upon all they are still backward materially, economically, educational wise, to mention a few
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerian Youths, are so scared to hear about ourHistory........... thats why we watched BBNaija without any apologies.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by sekem: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
amiibaby:

The world is under the control of a nefarious order, whether you call them the cabal, the Illuminati, the Order of 33, the geopolitical plutocratic elite, the Bilderberg Group, or some other name, but just how far reaching are their tentacles? It may surprise you how much you don’t know, but then again, their plan was designed so that you would never realize just how far their power truly extends.

Each ‘leg’ of the cabal is dependent upon the others to remain viable. If we were to remove one leg from the cabal table, it would no longer stand. Fortunately, there are individuals who aim to do just that, but first, it is important to know how these groups think, and it isn’t pretty.

You have a point.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by donprinyo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Any tribe dining with de North politically is de really enemy of progress and freedom in dis country.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
castrokins:
Nigeria Is About The Only Joke Left That's No Longer Funny.
Nigeria Coast of armed contains animals why not humans? No wonder Nigerians are being held and guarded by Fulani's animals brains.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nigeriadondie: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
fallout87:

Logoff and go educate yourself. Someone who can't spell something as simple as "You're" but accuses others of being fools.

Don't blame the government or people in your village for your life being a failure. It is your own fault, because you are too simple to embrace intelligence, growth and education. You're so pathetic you responded twice to that post; we all know why.... because it's the truth and that truth hurts you.

Abeg free yourself from mental slavery and learn how to read, write and think properly... maybe then your life may progress and you'll be an asset to your family instead of a constant liability.
A dog like u want to make jest of my written English. Poor u, you're; didn't , boy's singular possessive; boys' plural possessive. E de pepper u abi. Na only English u wan use. U no use abroad again. Those are cars i am about to ship to Nigeria since Toyota is in demand. I just do that by d way side cos i am well paid here. I'm on break so I've not (i've) got time for u. Fool like u cos u were just granted visitors visa u wan dey brag with abroad. Boys wey don dey out just de mellow. Get off u swine with filthy saliva dripping mouth. More pics to feed ur eyes.

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
kingzizzy:
Well, as an Igbo man, we knew about the 'Yoke of slavery'. Thats why we declared our independence and fought for it for 3 years. The tribe FFK comes from became the "willing tools" of the Hausa/Fulani cabal to continue the slavery of 'one Nigeria'

Try to borrow some sense before you write.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by kingzizzy: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ballmer:

Were your forefather demented when Zik at independence demanded he'd rather continue in slavery due to greed of wanting to rule Nigeria tru pan Africanism instead of seeking a separate nation for the Igbos ? For each time you make the quoted claim n not reference the action of Zik that enslaved the other tribes of Nigeria may God chastise you, your household and the existence of your entire tribe.

Get real, Zik did not enslave anybody. Zik may have been a proponent of one Nigeria, he may even be regarded as a pan-Africanist, but he enslaved no one. Slavery is when a person accepts the status quo.

What happend after october 1st 1960? Did Igbos accept the status quo? No they did not, they rebeled and declared their freedom.

What did you people do in the face of Hausa/Fulani domination? You people joined hands with them because you did not have the courage to stand up to them like Ojukwu and Igbos did.

Zik did not enslave you guys, you did that to your selves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.