Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? (2875 Views)

Poll: Is he handsome

Yes: 55% (20 votes)
No: 22% (8 votes)
Both: 2% (1 vote)
Average: 13% (5 votes)
Undecided: 5% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Ladies, Do You Think This Guy Is Goodlooking? / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by humblemate(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2010
WTF, what has his look got to do with his and Nigeria reputation he has damaged?
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by 190: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2010
^^

ask me~ undecided undecided

damn ugly boi~ angry angry
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by THEAMAKA1: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2010
i put "no"
OMG 20 PEOPLE (the majority) THINK YES?!?!?!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
what is this world coming to?
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by deluxecad(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
He's a very handsome dude. That's one of d things dat make my heart bleed 4 him. And his UCL Mech Eng degree. God punish terrorism n d sponsors. Poor cute kid!
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Tsiya(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
humblemate:

WTF, what has his look got to do with his and Nigeria reputation he has damaged?

This is not political, ideological or reputation question. That is the reason why it is in Romance Section.
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by humblemate(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2010
Whatever, but it still does not fit to be in this romance section because his look means nothing and has nothing to offer in terms of learning or education
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by 190: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2010
the guy died cos of 4million dollars
that is over 200million naira
cheii that na money sha

enough to f.,cu,k all nairaland babes~ grin grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by kayc33(m): 1:40am On Jan 04, 2010
^ hehehe true!
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by johnnygan(m): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2010
Whats the fuss over the terrorist. I think the devil is more handsome and sexy-looking than HE
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
johnnygan:

Whats the fuss over the terrorist. I think the devil is more handsome and sexy-looking than HE

Are you sure? wink
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by mamagee3(f): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
lonelypal:

Quite agree wit u, I think d poor lad acted out of undue youthful exuberance and[b] proper parental care[/b]

Proper Parental care? shocked shocked
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by 190: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^^

why dont u send our child to yemen and see if you would be able to control him~
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Tsiya(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
and I learnt the guy's instruments are in danger. Kai, wallahi this is a pity. If his father marry for him long time, him go dey worry about his wife and child. Some parents forgets how amazing marriage can control a young lad. More than prison.
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Shentz(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
he's got kissable lips looks sooo soft and tender
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by tbaba83(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
my GOD u people have turned a terrorist to a sex symbol grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by ssumpta(f): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2010
lolll. of course he's a cute terrorist. hmmmmmmnnnnnnn how dangerous, how edgy.
And very very rich. Thats def attractive.
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by tbaba83(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2010
ssumpta:

lolll. of course he's a cute terrorist. hmmmmmmnnnnnnn how dangerous, how edgy.
And very very rich. Thats def attractive.
ya with a bad taste in undewear, how attractive
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by NegroNtns(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2010
yes he is handsome with symetrical features.

America is still shocked in his act. Don't worry they wll soon forget and the women start writing him fan mails in prison.

This is America, even prisoners have rights to date, marriage and sex.
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Hotchyk(f): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2010
cute,but dangerous! asigbe-omo-inu-ward grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
He is not bad. he is good-looking but i dont like that dark thing on his forhead. i run away from people with such on their heads.
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by DrLorenz1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
What has handsome got to do with his actions? Seems like most ignorant people don't really understand the gravity of his actions yet. Am so mad at him, i wanna beat him to a pulp. IDIOT!!  angry angry angry angry angry

Because of him, Nigerians are being looked at as terrorists. I don't blame the female that brought this topic, since it's mostly men that's looked at as terrorists.  shocked

Demdem:

He is not bad. he is good-looking but i dont like that dark thing on his forhead. i run away from people with such on their heads.

Aha! Got ya. grin. I think my research is paying. . . grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
Great Doc. nice work.
If u are thinking what i am then u are wrong.the truth will reflect in my profile in a minute
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Demdem:

Great Doc. nice work.
If u are thinking what i am then u are wrong.the truth will reflect in my profile in a minute

The truth? Are u sure you're not playing on my mind? If it is really the truth, then from your response earlier, hope say u no be?
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
Dr. Lorenz:

The truth? Are u sure you're not playing on my mind? If it is really the truth, then from your response earlier, hope say u no be?

Nop, i am not. u are too intelligent for that. Abegii, believe what u are seeing.

I do not condone the action of this young man but hey, it doesnt change the fact that he is goodlooking and obviously had a brighter future if not for these actions of his.
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by DrLorenz1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
Demdem:

Nop, i am not. u are too intelligent for that. Abegii, believe what u are seeing.

Are you sure? grin. How come you know am too intelligent for that? wink. I'll believe wat am seeing sha since it is said that seeing is believing grin grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by charles316: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
[size=16pt]mumu gee,

u need to have ur head checked.so u like this boy wey don spoil everything for us.think with ur head and not with ur cunt.[/size]
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Ben13: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
Someone said "nonsense thread!" grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
d guy's mouth will have bin gud 2 suck my breast or p**sy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by tanimz(f): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
He's cute- no dispute
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by SEFAGO(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
He is quite the bomb, no pun intended
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by ssumpta(f): 1:43am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

He is quite the bomb, no pun intended
lol
tbaba83:

ya with a bad taste in undewear, how attractive
he needed such to carry out his mission. he couldnt hide d bomb in nice calvin klein boxers could he?
Re: Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking? by tbaba83(m): 1:51am On Jan 07, 2010
so thats his excuse 4 shady underwear? what happened to wearing shorts or an extra truousers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today's Definition Of Marriage Is A Lie. Monogamy Is Fake! / Four Clerics Says We Shouldn't Be Together / 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.