Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. (18992 Views)

Governor Okowa Gushes Over Grandchildren After China Trip / Nigeria @59: Akeredolu Frees 18 Inmates In Ondo, Commutes 7 Death Sentences / Buhari Arrives Nigeria After China Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by nkemjacob2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dat statistics wud have been better if politicians are also sentenced to death. For their corrupt practise.

Useless country.
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by jornie(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
This April promo is specially designed for SMEs. You can get your business a website for as low as 20k !
This promo is brought to you by Horatis.com
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by aniyphil: 12:54am On Apr 13, 2017
I do not see anything wrong with death sentences as long as they are passed on to the real perpetrators of the crime . . .what other punishment would be morally right for the gruesome killing of a father of 4 in the course of discharging his legitimate duty, or for those who lure unsuspecting females in the name of social media relationships to rob, rape and kill them or is it the guy who decides to behead his mother for daring to stop him from raping his own daughter . . .these crazy criminals deserve nothing less . . .Amnesty International should turn their focus on the reasons why humans have diminished in character to be less than animals.
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by bossrillboss: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2017
fixedhollies:
This Amnesty international dey smoke weed! Well....Nigeria prisons condition in itself is a death sentence.
..guy u don stay d prison bf ba...cos d way u yan am,u r tuking frm experience....
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by goshen26: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2017
damola311:
Most of those death sentence were for those that stole things worth 10 thousand naira, not those that stole billions...

This can traced to bad leaders, when u give right of ur people to ur people they ll think less of trouble
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 13, 2017
igbozionism:

why won't you support buhari since you are a terrorist sympathiser? keep on supporting murderous Fulani herdsmen

That one has passed pls stop posting that
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by KangaIye: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2017
The People killed are the innocent one, they never executed any of those politifcian angry
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by johnstar(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2017
sapele914:
God punish my family f*cking boi

U dnt hv brain, mind the way u quote ppl on a faceless network, and hu told y i'm nt a Nigerian?

Incase u dnt knw i'm from Delta state, kwale, base in lag, reside in egbeda

I won't insult u bck tho
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by Sarah20A(f): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2017
I don't believe this,ok proof it by passing death penalty to all those corrupted politicians
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by magzey: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2017
CHECK WELL NIGERIA IS BEHIND CHINA,INDONASIA,EGYPT,AFGANISTAN,AND SAUDI HOW CAN WE BE 2ND.
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by fixedhollies(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2017
bossrillboss:
..guy u don stay d prison bf ba...cos d way u yan am,u r tuking frm experience....
You don't listen or watch TV? U don't hear of overcrowded prisons? Ur father... U dey do as if u no dey naija!
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by tunchi014(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Kill d kidnapper & d armed robber bt praise d polithiefcian( especially if his party is in power) is d definition of uneven standards. Naija i hail thee.
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by tunchi014(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
[b]Yes that's a nice development. IPOB criminals will cry.

You don't abuse Buhari and go free. You're either locked up or the other world[/b]Sai Baba
... Raise ur hand, touch ur forehead, its warm abi.. dat confirms my earlier diagnosis dat u hav phykolomentality...
Re: Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
Yes that's a nice development. IPOB criminals will cry.

You don't abuse Buhari and go free. You're either locked up or the other world

Sai Baba

You will soon run mad! blunt liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Two Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo) / Two-party Or Multi-party System, Which Way Forward Nigeria? / Fashola Inspects Solar Panels Of The Electrified Shops Project In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.