Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (63466 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Freethought(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dem don even do wedding bfr d wedding...

Which knot dem wan tie again
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by haywhy1026(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
After doing all this wahala, the wife will now be cheating....I pity U
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by nairascores: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why she dey look like barbie
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ugobest007: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
The girl looks like someone wey no get weight at all...
But lovely pics shaa
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tdayof(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Teju and Dapo? What's the lady's name?
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dottyeah(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
The girl is finer than Liz Benson's daughter...
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/man-carries-his-fiancee-on-his-shoulder.html
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
The wife looks like a doll or isit just me? grin she's damn pretty and looks gentle tho kiss
Gentle like rattlesnake
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by treasuredluv(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Very pretty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buh she looks like a barbie.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by goonsmi: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
lovely pictures except the part where he carried her on his shoulder like a cripple.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:
Jude
kiss
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by emu22(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim

Wetin some men dey see for slim girls body i wonder

She is not even physical enough to carry a baby cry

Na wa ooooo

omo,wetin slim girls dey do when it comes to DAT kind tin,no go dere go rake ooo u go just wound.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sign of things to come. Family Load booting.....
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by itzmoni(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim

Na wa ooooo
oga Doctor...weldone sir in falz voice
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by colossus91(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim

Na wa ooooo
me too no know ooh i love thick babez not fat nor slim jare!,
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim

Na wa ooooo

Is your name cute Jude or cute Rude?

Think wisely before you type foolishly.

You said she is not physical enough to carry a baby.

Hmmmm, are you the chairman of witches, wizards and lizards in your village
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Freethought:
Dem don even do wedding bfr d wedding...

Which knot dem wan tie again

The knot wey dem wan tie na kola nut
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Greenel(f): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin u just know
zeezeegal:
Na D End Of Dat Red Dress B Dat
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
The wife looks like a doll or isit just me? grin she's damn pretty and looks gentle tho kiss
That kinda girl you wanna take home to mama
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nma27:
She looks like mulan abi Pocahontas...
for real she looks like pocahontas cheesy.so u watch dat cartoon? grin
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hollowway44: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
All I see in babie and frozen cartoon. Lol
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by roeb1987(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
my guy u try o! for u to carry ur bride-to-be. happy pre-wedding foto!! happy married life in advance!!!
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Bollinger(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim

Na wa ooooo

The slimmer the better. Wait ten years after marriage and you'll understand.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by usamali(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim

Na wa ooooo
na you get your mouth...Dem dey cari Bella wit statur?
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by queenbetsy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
boify.... just tell me what you're waiting for.
lovely pics...
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
nikkypearl:
she is beautifully slim..

#slimgirlsrock#
for ur mind
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by obongofficial(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
cute is she on plastic surgery
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rich man's wedding
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Doctoryoung(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
this make-up too much

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by UTEWUOJO: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Baby rubber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.