Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) (61899 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by kachi08(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
ugly girls and poor man

What made u think they're ugly and poor?

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Holatunde007(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Only in Nigeria
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by goonsmi: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ipob proposal
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by goonsmi: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Holatunde007:
Only in Biafra

fixed
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by EnaibeSam: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg na Nigerian movie
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Davash222:
Girls can say 'yes' to even demon sef.

Not surprised.
propose to ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Ugobest007: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hshahahahahahhahahahahahaahanannsjfbrbfjdjd.. somebody hold me ooh, laugh wan kill me here.
The girl also looks like the masquerade..

Team
NairaOMM

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Davash222:

Not surprised.
all in the quest of bearing another man's name make e no be say she leave this world bearing her papa name!
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ugobest007:
Hshahahahahahhahahahahahaahanannsjfbrbfjdjd.. somebody hold me ooh, laugh wan kill me here.
The girl also looks like the masquerade..
I think say na only me dey reason am say d babe even resemble the masquerade

Team
NairaOMM
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by goonsmi: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Is that the masquerade they call Shuku Obuko Abiama?

Konji wan kill their god inside bush, no wonder DSS caught Nnamdi Kanu at Ipodo hotel in Lagos doing skin with one olosho.

Shuku Obuko as in he-goat lol
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by dammieco(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Move this to joke please
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Davash222:

Not surprised.
Chai
We don suffer

Nor be your fault sha we too like ring grin

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by blaqroy: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
They look alike
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by lyricalz: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
masquerade no be human being ni? na ghost?
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Okoyiboz1: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
goonsmi:

Shuku Obuko as in he-goat lol

Shuku Obuko Alabama

Na local goat.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
littlewonders:
As she corners side mermaid, dodge spirit, hide from juju priest she can never run from masquerade. Dark world need your effort

Hello Fam, I will be barbecuing some chicken with an assortment of drinks during the Easter holidays. It will be a nice and exciting weekend. If you are free and interested you can also do the same at your place. Thank you all.
guy u wicked oooo..ur wickedness na A1, i was expecting invitation until i saw "you can do the same at your place"... There is love in sharing ooo
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by goonsmi: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Okoyiboz1:

Shuku Obuko Alabama

Na local goat.

Okoyiboz1:

Shuku Obuko Alabama

Na local goat.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
very soon we will see a guy proposing to mammy water cheesy
end time tinzs.
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by criuze(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
why wont he when he was once invited to abuja high court
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
THE GIRL HER SELF LOOK LIKE A MASQURADE.
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by onyemarcus: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
masquerade propose to masquerade
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by DJMicky(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
You can place your Advert here

Call: 08102148018
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by vncntluv(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Is that the masquerade they call Shuku Obuko Abiama?

Konji wan kill their god inside bush, no wonder DSS caught Nnamdi Kanu at Ipodo hotel in Lagos doing skin with one olosho.
Haa you are very wicked
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by sheylarhh(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
ugly girls and poor man
cutejude so na here u dey hide
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by femcent2: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
lol masquerade are known as ara orun I wonder why ara orun come earth dey propose
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by ayomontana: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
so much love!
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by hollowway44: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
The wedding will b conducted at the amadiokha shrine grin
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by exlinkleads(f): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
the girl self na masquerade

u no see her hair
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by Quinn22(f): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
How romantic kiss

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by kaycyor: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
End time proposal.!!! i wonder what their kids would look like.. maybe native doctor (babalawo)
Re: Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) by roeb1987(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
if the man misbehave the woman will complain forgeting the fact that demon/masqurade proposed to her. abeg barcenona don suffer defeat jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.