Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die (45212 Views)

Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters / APC NEC: Soldiers, Policemen, Take Over Party Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by obinna58(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
A life that would have been better if wasted in sambisa
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by zeezeegal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
And D Woman Still Dy Alive
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
chriskosherbal:
What is all this nonsense.....five dead because of a woman.......what a shame, use your head to think pls.
sowi to say this, but most Nigerians unfortunately, do not ve brains.
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by LockDown69(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Shame!! angry
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by baddosky1: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerian Police and Army...both joined in the killing of unarmed IPOB protesters and Shiites....now they have started killing themselves. They never start!
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
a country full with mentally unstable people.
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by edoyad(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
For some reason I doubt the authenticity of this story.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Fourwinds: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
5 Dead because of a woman? Serve them right.. Good riddance
u spoke my mind
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by koboko69: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
masseratti:
Our military men play God most times,what is wrong in the captain reporting the mopol to higher authorities.

The Captain knows nothing will be done. How can a stupid bloody Mopol mobilse non commisomion paramilitary officers, maybe recruits and bloody coperals to beat up a commissioned military officer cos of a woman? A captain for that matter.
They even have the guts to carry riffles to a military barracks which every para-military know its forbidden except on authorization. I am sure its only the guards at the gate what would have wasted those maggots, cos they will be the only one armed at that time. If more soldiers had access to riffle...there will be no useless Mopol in that state again. What Nonsense!
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by koboko69: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
ifyain:
This is not about girlfriend, but the mind set of these mentally unstable men in uniform.It is all about intimidation and brute force.

I guess u didn't see where a bloody mopol mobilised his boys to beat up a commisoned military officer. A captain? And his offence was that he sbatched his GF cheesy.
They even have guts to go to a military barracks carrying rifles....i wish fire alarm was sounded. ..no mopol will remain in that state. What nonsense
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Olu317(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Judasjudas:
And the lady will live up2 80yrs .. to tell this story
..and it'll go like this ..my children ..once upon a time ..5foolish men died for my sake ..
The truth about this lady is that, she has become an OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY.
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by airminem(f): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObiOkpor:
He was not touched. He was making peace while his 2ic was busy mobilising mopol to come and die for nothing. Disregard vanguard report.

Vanguard, Why This Jungle Jounalism.

Thank You Sir

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by orjaha(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
low your weapon
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by ariblaze(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
i am not privy to what happened as is most of the people here talking
how its hilarious to imply that the army deployed anti-aircraft weapons to resist the mopol invasion

if that was the case all the mopols involved would be dead and you would have a large crater in the road, the worst that could have been deployed which i do not even believe was deployed would be a GPMG(general purpose machine gun) this weapon too would have cut all the invading forces down.

less than 10% of the police force can match the army's shooting accuracy within the 600m kill range of most rifles.

its sad this has happened , i hope things get resolved and the guilty get punished.
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by ObiOkpor(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
airminem:

Thank You Sir
Welcome. panel has been set and case settled.
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by airminem(f): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObiOkpor:
Welcome. panel has been set and case settled.

may i ask what was the outcome of the panel?
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by timecapsule: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Come and see CONJI in action. FEAR WOMAN! because some HONEY POT are from high sea.
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Olu317(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2017
airminem:

Thank You Sir
After fully packed brown envelope. What do you expect to read? All organisation, either private or government want to cover up her ills....
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by ObiOkpor(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
airminem:

may i ask what was the outcome of the panel?
police DIG(operation) was around and peace was made.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by sylve11: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
This story is far from over.
you got the drift grin grin cool
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by OtiKpa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
ConqueredWest:
Which kind country be this sef

Fear woman Toto.

The power of Toto(Pussy)

Lala come oo !! They're Posting Weird shit
Again!

Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Shaballantin(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
koboko69:

The Captain knows nothing will be done. How can a stupid bloody Mopol mobilse non commisomion paramilitary officers, maybe recruits and bloody coperals to beat up a commissioned military officer cos of a woman? A captain for that matter.
They even have the guts to carry riffles to a military barracks which every para-military know its forbidden except on authorization. I am sure its only the guards at the gate what would have wasted those maggots, cos they will be the only one armed at that time. If more soldiers had access to riffle...there will be no useless Mopol in that state again. What Nonsense!
u are big fool,, who told you a soldier now has nine lives? D MOPOL will only use teargas to wipe out an entire military battalion if d fracas continues,,MOPOL lost four cos they Neva went for war,,army foolishly foaming supremacy of which they can't do Jack to MOPOL
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Shaballantin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
skypeme:
Police no get respect for soldiers since 1879
and y should d police respect soldier?
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by Shaballantin(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
OLUARTS:
4-1 still expecting to hear more
u go soon hear 5-4 in second half
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by airminem(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
ObiOkpor:
police DIG(operation) was around and peace was made.

The News Also Reported 5 Security Operative Dead. Can You Confirm?
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by ObiOkpor(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
airminem:

The News Also Reported 5 Security Operative Dead. Can You Confirm?
. yes, 6
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by speck4hanna(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Beautiful nonsense, u can imagin. Well just passing sha
Re: Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die by airminem(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2017
ObiOkpor:
. yes, 6
ok, thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.