Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower (37127 Views)

Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
signz:

My brother Nigerians are criminally naive.

You have to give it to BMC though. I mean they've succeeded in distracting most Nigerians yesterday and today.

I mean how can a whistleblower not tell you the owner of the "money". I'm tired

And this one say he get brain

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by emmaitive(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls am the owner
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by gulfer: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good and OK. I Gulfer is the owner of the money, kindly arraign me for prosecution; at least I will be allowed to keep a fair share cool cool cool cool
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wait, is he expecting us to vote him when he wants to contest?

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
What happens to all the money that has been recovered since May 2015 when Buhari came to power?

By now, the country is supposed to be flourishing if all the funds are re-invested back into the economy.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by yunafa(f): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
They should give the money to TBoss, it will last six months at least.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by slivertongue: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.

We want the money, we dont care who owns it. its illegal to keep cash in homes. More will be found from politician targeting 2019

i laugh when i hear the economy will pick because politicians are already looting in preparation for the coming elections, next year will be worse
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by oforij(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
All this senators with skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Teenaira: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why is everybody looking for the owner of the money. What I expect is that government will just take possession of the money and who ever believes he or she owns the money will come forward to claim it with proof of ownership.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by joinnow: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
The way some Nigerian dey hid this dollar self.
One day USA bank ( citi and others) go wake up and will not have money in their bank to give to American

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by KAYD007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

If I was to do an investigation, the owner of dat house would be the first person to be picked up, and he will lead the way to those who were living in d house!

But the owner of the house is on self imposed exile having been declared wanted be the EFCC undecided
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by ijayebonyi(f): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
I am the owner of the money as everyone they deny am... Aeon ode
Exactly. They should give it to me since itvus not their own again
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by willibounce1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is it compulsory to know the owner of the money? Since nobody wants to claim it, then the govt should take ownership sharply.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by ijayebonyi(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
But, I have been wondering what they do with all these money they're recovering here and there. It seems the more they recover, the harder the recession
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by shounited74: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
GameGod:
Afterall stealing is not corruption.
To be candid, Jonathan finished this country.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by burkingx(f): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
DropShot:
Mama Piss will soon claim it. Watch out!
..... lipsrsealed

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by burkingx(f): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
undecided[quote author=Jolar101 post=55543527][/quote]

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by burkingx(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should stop asking for the owner of the funds because no one will ever come out to claim the ownership.

Sai Baba, please get court injunction that if no one comes out for the money within 7 days, then the funds should be confiscated and use the money for things that will better the lives of Nigerians.

15 Billion naira cash, when I cannot even boast of 15 naira. Naija politician are heartless.
..... undecided

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by madridguy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Everybody take cover.

burkingx:
..... undecided
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
burkingx:
undecided
For your mind

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by CellTabRepairs: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Money dey this country. Wahlahi money dey...

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NG 30k). And it was still 12 PM. U do the sum for a month!. My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are learned, start small but grow it and employ others, u supervise.The same applies to this biz. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. U will see it! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc To view & get it, click my name and signature!
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by AuroraB(f): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
This Adeola fit do am undecided
Emi lo so bee angry
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by zomby(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Trust me, they know the owner of the discovered BILLIONs....Obviously the owner is a big fish, that's why it is taking this long to reveal his or her name.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by GoldHorse(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

If I was to do an investigation, the owner of dat house would be the first person to be picked up, and he will lead the way to those who were living in d house!

Simple!
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Jyde89: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Empty brain politicians in Nigeria

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by akanbiaa(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

Not all Landlords know what goes on in the houses they rent out.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by akanbiaa(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
zomby:
Trust me, they know the owner of the discovered BILLIONs....Obviously the owner is a big fish, that's why it is taking this long to reveal his or her name.
you suspect no 1 enemy of Magu and Hamid?
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by akanbiaa(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
willibounce1:
Is it compulsory to know the owner of the money? Since nobody wants to claim it, then the govt should take ownership sharply.
No one can claim it legally.
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by iswallker(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Lol @ these politicians. Which kind yeye "rising profile"?

Rising profile by virtue of his contributions on the floor of the senate or the number of bills sponsored..or his superior arguements...

Naija my country....is just a joke... angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
efcc goofed on this one..imagine received alert that a house is used as a safe looted cash in hard currency and you swooped in just like that...okay..you got a court order to gain entry bla bla bla..
how will you nail the owner of the money eventually??
its been reported that a woman do disguise with tattered clothes carrying Ghana must go bags stocked with these cash.. my question is why not lay siege around the house as undercover agents to apprehend the woman and thereby the owner will be nailed...
I tire for this country.. I'll do better jobs if I'm to be in this agency..u all ran to recover the money but the owner is unknown.. what kinda country is this??
who knows whether the owner has multiple safe houses like this and its all gone now..
everyone is denying the money... EFCC I dey ready to help if you don't mind...
Re: Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

Simple, arrest the owner, find out who's renting/leasing/bought the apartment and take it from there, why all this rubbish speculations? Or is the owner of the house denying ownership too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.