Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App (516 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App by IamDaniella: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Records all calls, text messages, surroundings of the phone even when not on a call and more.

Get the App at>> http://www.linjust.com/suspect-loved-one-cheating-find-amazing-app.html

How it works and features

Listen to their phone conversations (you can download all calls at a later time)
Listen to their surroundings even if they are not on a call
Track their physical location via GPS
See all call logs with names
You can view all activity on your dashboard (call recording, all SMS on phone etc)
Works on Android Devices ONLY
Undetectable

Visit http://www.linjust.com/suspect-loved-one-cheating-find-amazing-app.html to sign up. The download link is sent to you as soon as payment is approved, approval could take up to 24hrs.

Typically it takes less than 3 minutes to download once you receive the download link.

Re: Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
But why I go use hypertension kill myself?
This is just sentencing myself to a quick death.

1 Like

Re: Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

Hahhahahaha...this is only useful If ur hubby is worth a billion, making it sure when you leave his azz, u got half of his assets...but if ur booboo is not even worth 1k naira, abeeeg dont waste ur time playing detective & all tat shii... angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App by IamDaniella: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
You can also use it to monitor your children.
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhahahaha...this is only useful If ur hubby is worth a billion, making it sure when you leave his azz, u got half of his assets...but if ur booboo is not even worth 1k naira, abeeeg dont waste ur time playing detective & all tat shii... angry
Re: Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App by Michellla(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aint nobody got time for that.
Re: Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamDaniella:
You can also use it to monitor your children.

Monitor my children? undecided for what? This app will juz teach me how to kill my own kids sha... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Heat Of Virginity… Part 4 / What's You Opinion About This Family / Advice For The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.