Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle (1110 Views)

10 Simple Morning Exercises That Will Make You Feel Great All Day / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
I missed you all fam. I have been onto some thing great during my holiday.

Hmmm

I met this cool good guy and printably he played his game well and we started loving up. The relationship was so romantic that I had to move to his apartment.

This guy is up to the task. He's got a massive riffle that I have never seen b4. My ex could not guarantee me a regular, reason for our breakup.

We have sex only every day. In side toilet, bedroom, setting room, on the couch.. Different styles believe me.. Doggy? Hmmm his rod always fill me up.. Is it when he place me on the centre table and drill? Or is it when I Bleep him hard while he message my clit?

This guy has got his game on and I'm loving it
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by BiafranBushBoy: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sounds romantic and silly at the same time!!

Genius!!
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Sounds romantic and silly at the same time!!

Genius!!
Look like someone needs some pusssy
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by 7footre(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who open door for this one again
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by Kentura(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
hahaha, see how the witches in your village is singing, "no do no do no do gara gara for me" with your destiny!!

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by BiafranBushBoy: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Look like someone needs some pusssy

grin

Okay, I am off your thread...

Sorry for commenting.

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:
Are you a fan of big rod?
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Super story!!! I'll be waiting for the Sour story grin

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Super story!!! I'll be waiting for the Sour story grin
Maybe you are new in this place. I am not a hypocrite.
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by newyorks(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
singing Akon "am dreaming"
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Maybe you are new in this place. I am not a hypocrite.
yes quite brand new, well how many Romancelanders have you hooked up with? undecided
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Hmmm

I met this cool good guy and printably he played his game well and we started loving up. The relationship was so romantic that I had to move to his apartment.

This guy is up to the task. He's got a massive riffle that I have never seen b4. My ex could not guarantee me a regular, reason for our breakup.

We have sex only every day. In side toilet, bedroom, setting room, on the couch.. Different styles believe me.. Doggy? Hmmm his rod always fill me up.. Is it when he place me on the centre table and drill? Or is it when I Bleep him hard while he message my clit?

What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
What are you trying to say?
Read again
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
yes quite brand new, well how many Romancelanders have you hooked up with? undecided
Just one. I stopped doing romanceland guys cus na only mouth dem dey
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Read again
No thanks

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Just one. I stopped doing romanceland guys cus na only mouth dem dey
Who's the unfortunate lucky one? smiley

Mouth as in performance or financially?
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Who's the unfortunate lucky one? smiley

Mouth as in performance or financially?
Do you think everything is all about money? See if you can't give it to me straight up in a massive way, I don't need your money.
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Do you think everything is all about money? See if you can't give it to me straight up in a massive way, I don't need your money.

okay, how old are you?
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
okay, how old are you?
Old enough to make decisions
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Old enough to make decisions
Have fun by the way
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by afoshat: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
I see, you got served
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by SINZ: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
undecided
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by carzola(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
When the op's dad mistakenly
Comes across this post ..

Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by samwhi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
undecided
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by GEExclusive: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:
I see, you got served
Maybe. But big stuffs has been my fav all along
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by firstking01(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
This one too would wanna marry tomorrow, smh undecided
Re: My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle by dimexy247(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Hmmm

Try work on yourself before your brain empties itself gradually due to riffle galore.
First of all, it's living room and let say you even want to use the latter, it's sitting not setting. Seeing Inside written as In side is also.......gosh!!! OMG!!! Is that massage written as message? So your kitten receives messages? Riffle has definitely ruined you. No hating. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It All Girls That Wear Dirty Pants? / How Much Is Nairaland Worth In Naira? / Fifty Shades Freed 2018 Movie Trailer First Look Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.