Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? (5903 Views)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
suzan404:
undecided
sweetheart, xup grin
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

Ain't lieing dear.....no need to
Okay
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Skillfullulu:
really? I was 23yrs b4 I slept with an opposite sex for the 1st time ever.
I guess you couldn't hold on?.....well, it is well

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:
Male virgin at 22?

Dafuq are you still doing with your virginity? undecided

Goan loose that shiit joor angry

gringrin

I have no interest in Sex at this age.....I've got priorities.....Sex is not in my scale of preference
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamZzY:
Still a kid
At 22?

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:
I need solutions pls

this used to happen to me besides it's normal to every guy virgin or no virgin

mine stopped when I started doing kegel exercise
6months ago!

within that period I have had sex just once and I don't masturbate! meaning your virginity is not the problem
give kegel a shot
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sweetheart, xup grin
I'm fine...kiss
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:
I need solutions pls
No solution sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by SINZ: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

I have no interest in Sex at this age.....I've got priorities.....Sex is not in my scale of preference

One of such priorities being dressing like Wizkid with your pants sagging and editing your photos to look like you took the picture in the milky way. Right?

Aren't you already a sinner?
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by optional1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

Ain't lieing dear.....no need to

na guy be dat ooooh

na transgender e b oh..
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

this used to happen to me besides it's normal to every guy virgin or no virgin

mine stopped when I started doing kegel exercise
6months ago!

within that period I have had sex just once and I don't masturbate! meaning your virginity is not the problem
give kegel a shot

ok, thanks bro
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:

One of such priorities being dressing like Wizkid with your pants sagging and editing your photos to look like you took the picture in the milky way. Right?

Aren't you already a sinner?
lol, funny...I'm not forming Holy bro....no one holy pass..its just not on my mind
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
optional1:

na guy be dat ooooh

na transgender e b oh..
lol, nairaland sef...
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Outofnaija: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:
I am 22 , and I'm still virgin....I don't know if that's the reason.....
Each time I wake up my boxers will be drenched with sperm.....

is this normal? .....No insults please
It's normal you can google it and see. You trigger it by your sleeping position, when the head of your penis is aroused by you boxe or bed spread. I experience it once in while and I know is due to abstinence from sex. Exercise yourself regularly to burn out some unwanted energy.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

i just wish i had never had sex, just be like you till i marry.....Wished i was a virgin like you though you are really older than me
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Outofnaija:

It's normal you can google it and see. You trigger it by your sleeping position, when the head of your penis is aroused by you boxe or bed spread. I experience it once in while and I know is due to abstinence from sex. Exercise yourself regularly to burn out some unwanted energy.

thanks Bro...I exercise a lot tho...
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
danthommies:
i just wish i had never had sex, just be like you till i marry.....Wished i was a virgin like you though you are really older than me
you mean, you regret ever having sex, I thought they say Sex is sweet? enlighten me
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by optional1(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:
lol, nairaland sef...

na here drama dey...

Btw e b like say u dey use style lie oh
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

are you trying to say its normal ?

Extra normal

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
suzan404:
I'm fine...kiss
my beautiful Queen kiss
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by FitnessDoctor: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

It is possible that you are still having wet dreams..... Since you said you are a virgin.. then the more the reason..

If you don't masturbate, or release sperm regularly .. then it might be the reason for your wet dreams... Although I am not telling you to go into any of these acts... As it is just a normal process and there is nothing wrong with you..

Wet dreams are more common with adolescents, but young adults aged.. 20 - 30 years can possibly have wet dreams and you fall within that age range..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
optional1:

na here drama dey...

Btw e b like say u dey use style lie oh
None of my posts is fake...you can check my prev posts
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Francis95(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It is possible that you are still having wet dreams..... Since you said you are a virgin.. then the more the reason..

If you don't masturbate, or release sperm regularly .. then it might be the reason for your wet dreams... Although I am not telling you to go into any of these acts... As it is just a normal process and there is nothing wrong with you..

Wet dreams are more common with adolescents, but young adults aged.. 20 - 30 years can possibly have wet dreams and you fall within that age range..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

smiles, thanks boss
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by FitnessDoctor: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Francis95:

smiles, thanks boss

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Francis95:

you mean, you regret ever having sex, I thought they say Sex is sweet? enlighten me
actually i'm 16 and i tell you that i've had sex more than 50times with 2016 and 2017...I'm becoming addicted to it and might affect me when i grow up.
I regreted starting it early but i can no longer go back.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by luminouz(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah, i think you're experiencing wet dreams. God job at being a virgin at 22. It takes a lot of self control smiley
Whaz d big deal? Was a virgin @45!!!!!
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by vincenteger: 3:09am On Apr 14, 2017
u need nt to worry. I am in d Sam shoe as urs. it z normal

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Always try to keep a clean thought bfor sleeping....... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by imitateMe(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Lie. Wet dreams don't occur that often...except you have a spirit wifey cry
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by patosky3310(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah, i think you're experiencing wet dreams. God job at being a virgin at 22. It takes a lot of self control smiley

I am a virgin at 29. Have a lot of girls around but I see sex as dirty.
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Safiaa(f): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Lmao. Thats abnormal. Im sorry, unless you're a pope or something of that nature.
luminouz:

Whaz d big deal? Was a virgin @45!!!!!
Re: Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? by Safiaa(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Lool.
You see sex as dirty? Thats not nornal hun at your age. If thats the reason you've not had sex, then thats very strange.
patosky3310:

I am a virgin at 29. Have a lot of girls around but I see sex as dirty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Btw Young Girls And Older Guys / Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else / Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.