Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi (14938 Views)

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Nigeria Intelligence Agency NIA, Claims Ownership Of $43m Found In Ikoyi Lagos / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Tazdroid(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Sahara
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2017
who deceiving who

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2017
I just weak, na me get this money.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by ebuclassic18(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
AuroraB:
What would NIA's money be doing in Amaechi's flat

thats what am asking

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by franklynsunny(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2017
No arrest have bin made cos d owner na don
Some hopeless judges are busy sentencing someone that sold N5000 pick pocket tif and oda tif dat sold infinix phone to death in oda placesby hanging yet,dis Don move freely

There is one hope for Nigeria Next Generation if dis same political tif no die on time?

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by bath(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Which way Nigeria? Which to go? That is my question.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Aufbauh(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:

SR misinformed? Really? And to think thrice in less than 24 hours? Then Sowore must be more dumber than I thought and yourself a shameless hypocrite!! What nonsense double standard assessment is that

Seems you're still groaning over the recovered money...I feel your pain though.

Meanwhile my joy still subsist irrespective of your bitterness and pain.

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by rusher14: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2017
I see many dummies on this thread.

Was 50 million dollars recovered in this building or not?

Clearly was.

Who owns the building?

Adamu Mu'azu.

Does this mean said money belongs to Mu'azu?

No but he deserves interrogation except there's strong evidence to exonerate him.

Who are the other occupants?

Presently blurred but Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue is said to reside in 2B.

Was this money found in 2B?

No. Was said to be found in 7B.

Who started the rumour of the NIA being involved?

Such persons have a stake in either seeing the EFCC is embarrassed or in conjunction with owners of said funds.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by chukxie(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2017
I hail Nigeria. There's not a corrupt country in this world that can fit into Nigeria's shoes when it comes to corruption. Nigeria is the numero uno of corruption. The capital of corruption. The safest haven for corruption to thrive. I hail thee, Oh thou mighty corrupt Nigeria for your corruption is not only outstanding but grandiose!

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by ebuclassic18(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2017
The person that blew this whistle deserve a medal becos he knew the money might belong to ameachi and efcc dived into the building without any form of investigations.The building is said to belongs to a formal pdp chairman and the money was found in ameachi's flat, now efcc has fall into a trap who will save ameachi? lesson of the day when fighting corruption be neutral.

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2017
All my efforts to make a living have been simultaneously met with disappointments up to yesterday . Whoever is involved should release me or somebody from within should displace him/her...
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by drss2(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2017
a govt at war with itself.
wen u see dem giving conflicting reports about d real owner of d siezed monies in ikoyi, have it at d back of ur mind dat these monies belong to a top member of buari dullard's govt.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by vazsily(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Since nobody get d money, I go claim am oooo!
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by clickgold1(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
OK...I claim ownership of the said building, and the cash found in the house. Na me get am..please EFCC direct your searchlight my way. By the way...we know what to do in this country...why we chose razzmatazz all the time is simply beyond me.

There are buildings such as this dotting our landscape, but until you mess up against the ruling power you can continue to eat your I'll gotten wealth.

Trust our money bag that can create wealth or make money by enterprise
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by dee02(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should confiscate the building and the funds. Shikena

Confiscate the building? Are you a fu cking moro..n?

2 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by klax(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun and your mI'd are you all mad What is the meaning of all these claim and counter claim as per the f u king 50million dollars

Why all these lies, it belong to this no it belong to that, it link to this oh it's link to that

I bet it the whistle-blower about this cash is a dead man already. The cash is much but how did he get their and fir what purpose I don't want to insinuate blame or call corruption into this till the true ownership is establish.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by koboko69: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2017
a2personal2013:
Oh my country. This is another blunder from the incompetent EFCC. They are always in a hurry to score cheap media points. This raid could have gone unnoticed and the culprit caught pants down. They leave too much noose for the thieves to free themselves. They enjoy the media hype forgeting the legal and investigative implications.

I wish I could suggest a better approach. I am pretty sure this method and approach is not in the best direction.

Lol. U actually think EFCC does not know the true owner? All media reports have said EFCC have not disclosed the name of the owner of the cash. All u are seeing are media speculations.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by jamace(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin Abraca-da-bra!!!
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Ahmeduana(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
a2personal2013:
Oh my country. This is another blunder from the incompetent EFCC. They are always in a hurry to score cheap media points. This raid could have gone unnoticed and the culprit caught pants down. They leave too much noose for the thieves to free themselves. They enjoy the media hype forgeting the legal and investigative implications.

I wish I could suggest a better approach. I am pretty sure this method and approach is not in the best direction.
ONE THING YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF IS THAT THIS GOVERMENT AS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS OF THERE EXISTENCE, THEY CREATE GLORY OR BUY ONE FOR THEMSELF WHEN THERE IS NOTHING GLORIFY ABOUT THEM, that found money is one of there many lies to come.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:
I suspect the monies belong to someone in this government hence there are running out of ideas on how to cover it up
I am proud that we still have Nigerians who are gullible. The Government is now desperately trying to cover up the source and owner of the money after accusing innocent people through the media. The sad thing is that this news will die a natural death and Zombies will not ask questions.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2017
madridguy:
The FG should confiscate the building and the funds. Shikena

Asin, sell the building too.
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Bizibi(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Haas!!!!! Frame up must not be on their mind ooooo......this cover up go fast
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Denko2721987(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Aufbauh:

Hmmm....really? There's a whole lot of difference between the news in SR and the one circulating on one unfounded blog "THE WILL".
While SR was misinformed, the later was an entirely fake,nonexistent, disjointed and concuted news by mischief makers. Such cannot appeal to a discerning mind.

My joy is that money was recovered. Whoever owns it though,is immaterial & secondary.

Finding the owners of these loots is immaterial? No wonder this country can and may never make any reasonable headway because we keeping taking 2 steps forward and 3 steps backwarks due to the wack thinking and mindset of many Nigerians.. If we shouldnt bother ourselves with finding the looters of our national treasury and adequately punishing or persecuting them, then why deceiving ourselves with all these so-called corruption fight?? We shouldnt bother at all.. Let these bloody political thieves just keep finding better ways to loot and hide their loot while we keep on chasing our tails in the name of chasing and recoverying their loot around the same viscous circle we've always been stuck in since 1960 again and again and again.. We should also stop using the word - Corruption Fight or Fight Against Corruption but Corruption Funds Recovery in addition to changing the name of efcc to Misappropriated Funds Recovery Commission cos what they are doing now is just all eye service and showbiz... A strong case of catching the shedded skin of a dangerous snake instead of catching and killing the snake itself.. Or using the toilet without ever whipping ur a.ss.... You try well well.. Make we they enjoy the Mary Go Round.. Well Well *in Prophet Fela's voice*.. mehn, that man saw it all and said it all.. And its all been happening over and over again.. shame, shame, shame on us all..

Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Mrjo(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
a2personal2013:

they knw whatever u will sugest bt they prefer this 1 that will ear them praise from the mass
Re: National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi by Splashme: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
cktheluckyman:
I suspect the monies belong to someone in this government hence there are running out of ideas on how to cover it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Gov Lalong – APC / Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB / Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.