Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

"Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User (27481 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
How did he know they were Kenyans undecided

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by aribisala0(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:
Lets look at this without any sentiment . I know a nigerian that works at the American Embassy and he was posted to another country .
So it could be these ppl were also posted to Qatar .

Do American s complain when they see other nationale working in their Embassies . I am sure we will all love to work in an American Embassy .
You Are pretending. No one is this stupid

5 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Eillyeillz(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
being a Nigerian sickens me with each passing second!!! Sheeeeeh!

3 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by enryhu636: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Like where the hell is this kinda thing done...
#no redemption for this country o
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by fergie001: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
gaetano:
NASS will not see this one now no, but if na wear uniform matter dem go carry am for head.

What did I do to deserve been born in this country sef, if only I swam slower as a sperm.
Which kind talk be dat nah?

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by bilulu(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
gaetano:
NASS will not see this one now no, but if na wear uniform matter dem go carry am for head.

What did I do to deserve been born in this country sef, if only I swam slower as a sperm.
na NASS wan sack? abi na NASS appoint d ambassador? wat happens to d president

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by lammsohiman(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:
Lets look at this without any sentiment . I know a nigerian that works at the American Embassy and he was posted to another country .

Do American s complain when they see other nationale working in their Embassies ?
I am sure we will all love to work in an American Embassy ,innit ?
a Ghanian spotted

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nukilia: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:

Do American s complain when they see other nationale working in their Embassies . I am sure we will all love to work in an American Embassy .

God bless you for this post of yours. It is hatred that is killing the black man.

Kenyan working there and so what? Is kenyan not a human being?
If a Kenyan can do the job, let him have it.
#noroomforhate

2 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by umarshehu58(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
I need to cry for this embarassed
Who get hanky??
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by KingMicky3286: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
They are also Employed in Nigerian Embassy in Malaysia. They disrepect Nigerians in that Embassy. 90% of Nigerians in Malaysia are not Employed still dey give preference to others who will not Employ Nigerians in their own embassy or respect us. embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Bridget95(f): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
what do you expect from a country that sees Indians as special breeds.They import indian intelligence and treat they like kings in almost all the companies in Lagos, while Indians treat Nigerians as shit and pay them peanuts in Nigeria. Indians beat up and injures Nigerians in their country. South Africans kill and maim Nigerians, burkinabes, Mauritians, Ghanians and other countries including Lybians treat Nigerians like poo.

In Nigeria, police and soldiers brutalize and kill peaceful protesters and Shiites.
Nigerians are really not treated well.

6 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by naijalander: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
innit ko process ni

bkool7:

Do American s complain when they see other nationale working in their Embassies ?
I am sure we will all love to work in an American Embassy ,don't we ?
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by umarshehu58(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Nukilia:

God bless you for this post of yours. It is hatred that is killing the black man.

Kenyan working there and so what? Is kenyan not a human being?
If a Kenyan can do the job, let him have it.
#noroomforhate
Guy reason na, majority working there should be Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by naijalander: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians are not treated better any where.

Bridget95:
what do you expect from a country that sees Indians as special breeds.They import indian intelligence and treat they like kings in almost all the companies in Lagos, while Indians treat Nigerians as shit and pay them peanuts in Nigeria. Indians beat up and injures Nigerians in their country. South Africans kill and maim Nigerians, burkinabes, Mauritians, Ghanians and other countries including Lybians treat Nigerians like poo.

In Nigeria, police and soldiers brutalize and kill peaceful protesters and Shiites.
Nigerians are really not treated well.

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Dusts resume..

Maybe they will employ me during summer.

On a more serious note, if this is true I'd be extremely disappointed.
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by mmsen: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
From what I've seen people like hiring Indians in the Middle East because they will take lower pay for longer hours.
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nukilia: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
umarshehu58:

Guy reason na, majority working there should be Nigerians
Dont believe everything you read online!
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by kingreign(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Considering the calibre of leaders we have at home here. What do you expect?
I am not surprised

This allegations are false. Believe that Twitter user at your peril
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by jaycyclopedia(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2017
wait wait!!! lemme break their heads

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by estine17: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
There are lots of unemployed Nigerians. Apart from security implications, there is need to employ Nigerians so as to reduce unemployment. Something should be done about that very fast.

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:

Are you aware that Indians are killing our people?

5 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by pinkpant: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
KingMicky3286:
They are also Employed in Nigerian Embassy in Malaysia. They disrepect Nigerians in that Embassy. 90% of Nigerians in Malaysia are not Employed still dey give preference to others who will not Employ Nigerians in their own embassy or respect us. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Funny thing is Nigerians or should I say the black race suffer from what is called stockholmes syndrome... They know they are being oppressed and who is oppressing them, yet they will defend and worship those persons oppressing them with their lives and then attack their own kind over trivial issues, that's why they keep disrespecting us.

4 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by BiafraIShere(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:

Stop comparing oranges with apples! There are high chances that it could be difficult getting enough American nationals willing to live & work in a place like Nigeria. I bet you, those at the US embassy employed some Nigerians because they couldnt get their own nationals to come and do it! Another factor is the huge wage difference. The funny thing is that such madness is replicated allover the country even in some sensitive government agencies, the oil industry and others. Nigeria is sham and its citizens are the most gullible and clueless set of people in the entire world!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
lilfreezy:
I wish our Senate will look this up. It's really disappointing if this information is true.

https://twitter.com/adewoleade/status/852554898172456962

How do you know they are Indians and Kenyans? Did you check the passport they carry?

It's quite old school to tell a person's nationality by thier physical features.

They all just may be Nigerians
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Zi: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
bkool7:

You a talking about a Nigerian that has gotten an American nationality. I doubt if those Indians and Kenyans in Qatar are Nigerians have ever been to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by BiafraIShere(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Muafrika2:
How did he know they were Kenyans undecided
Imagine question! So if you see names like Kwame, Kuffour, Appiah etc you wont know they are Ghanains? So apart from their physical attributes and accent, if you see common Kenyan names you wont be able to decipher?? Na Wa for you. Under international law, an embassy, irrespective of the country it is biult, remains the territory of the nation that biult it. A Nigerian embassy, regardless of where it is built, remains Nigerian territory!

6 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by davidif: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2017
megareal:
How possibly true can this be? Sha, na Nigeria, every madness is possible.

Do you have an idea how difficult it is to get a visa to Qatar? Or you think you can just fly there and start working? Qatar and Saudi Arabia are some of the most difficult countries to get a visa to get into.

Also this is standard practice. If you go to American embassy you would see a lot of Nigerians working there so what's the big deal?
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by malware: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Courtesy of the incompetent, old, and confused politicians they send as ambassadors to those countries.

It is possible that they don't even know how the employments are conducted. Confused country with confused leaders and confused followers.

This is nonsense and we will not take it.

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by davidif: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
obembet:
This is Nigeria where the make Impossible possible

Do you have an idea how difficult it is to get a visa to Qatar? Or you think you can just fly there and start working? Qatar and Saudi Arabia are some of the most difficult countries to get a visa to get into.

Also this is standard practice. If you go to American embassy you would see a lot of Nigerians working there so what's the big deal?
Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by davidif: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2017
naijainstinct:
Do you have problem with comprehension? Dude is saying about over 90% of staff at the Nigerian Embassy in Qatar are non-Nigerians, you are spewing trash about a dream job in the US embassy. Do you even think the US embassy will employ you in Nigeria and post you to India? Abeg park well this early morning.

1 Like

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2017
davidif:

Aren't there Nigerian residents in Qatar? I don't think any embassies should hire over 90% foreigners in any country (if the twitter user is right) especially when there are Nigerian residents in those countries. Additionally,if the embassy intends to hire Nigerians from Nigeria, they can bring them over with an employment visa.

2 Likes

Re: "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User by Victory1989(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2017
It's so difficult, to love this country sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates / A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.