Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond (45223 Views)

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Funjosh(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Epic! grin
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by CR77(f): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin bro is 26 yrs old grin grin
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by GreatChizzy: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:
Too many Savage souls on twitter.

Nairaland use to be funny too until Seun started employing mods with low sense of humor. They wouldn't hesitate to ban you if you made such a comment
Hahahaahhahahah, you don't mean it.
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2017
CR77:
grin grin bro is 26 yrs old grin grin
That guy looks 32years old.

1 Like

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by pstnicodemus(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2017
darocha1:
Finish Her BRUTALITY FATALITY WICKEDLITY
XXBZZCZXXAX
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by sisisioge: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2017
grin

He's a monnkey!
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Odunharry(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2017
That guy sha.. He's wicked
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by kenoz(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Jarus(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
These things are publicity stunts to get more followers. And it's working.
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by profbabatunde: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by toothyGrin: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Sijo01:
Jeeez, interested on who cut her hair. Dude must be gay cheesy cheesy
how so? Straight guys also get haircuts.
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by DozieInc(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Sijo01:
He likes the hair cut smiley na only man be barber?
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Sijo01:

Smh.. there aren't female barbers abi?
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by nNEOo(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Especially that mynd44 abi na Mundane undecided

Can you imagine he banned me for two years just because some superstitious bastard hot served angry
If I catch that guy eh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Radiohead6(f): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

That gal looks south african
Pardon my ignorance but how do South Africans look exactly ?
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by LecciGucci: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
Pardon my ignorance but how do South Africans look exactly ?

Lol i easily figure them out wen i see them

I can bet anythin dat shez a southafrican!
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by ztanleechima(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sijo01:
GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by darocha1: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
pstnicodemus:
XXBZZCZXXAX
badh guy. you too play sega
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Radiohead6(f): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol i easily figure them out wen i see them

I can bet anythin dat shez a southafrican!
Yeah true but have you considered she's Sesotho
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by LecciGucci: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
Yeah true but have you considered she's Sesotho

Lol.. sesotho?.
Dat sounds south african thing too undecided
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Penboy: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
pstnicodemus:
XXBZZCZXXAX

That looks like LIU KANG.. use this for. NOOB SAIBOT. XCABCZXYABBCZYX.
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Inferno17: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hooooo my God! This one weak me!
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Radiohead6(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. sesotho?.
Dat sounds south african thing too undecided
yeah people from Lesotho (A southern African Country) are called that , they also look like South Africans , same as Zambia ,Angola , was just curious why u think she's South African
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by CaesarDon(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Savage reply
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by LecciGucci: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
yeah people from Lesotho (A southern African Country) are called that , they also look like South Africans , same as Zambia ,Angola , was just curious why u think she's South African

Well i dnt know much abt how lesotho looks but.
But a zambia and a south african i can easily deffereciate them wen keep them together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.