Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (53864 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by hedonistic: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

Such a daft hypocrite. I skin people like you alive with my bare hands. Shamelessly trying to be glib. So disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Gentew(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let's wise up, EFCC already knew the culprit bcuz the whistle blower must have told them who owns the money. i'm sure d owner is a friend of bubu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Splashme: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Dee60: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
So FF too can speak!

Wonders will never end.

Kettle calling pot black....

What about all the monies allegedly shared to you?

Wonders.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by karnap(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin country like Nigeria where money found in a flat and they did not know who owns it,
Who is the landlord?
Na to slap him na hinn dey hungry me so....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by saintegs(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
2000 years ago Judas trended because he betrayed Jesus for pieces of silver.
Today good Friday Ameachi is trending because the cash he sold GEJ for was discovered.
Judas carrying the cross of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

EFCC is in charge of fighting financial crimes and it is their duty to disclose / prosecute whosoever owns that money if it's a proceed of crime.

Muazu has shed light on his own part as it relates to the property in question so going further to mention name of the person who bought originally (it may have been resold) will amount to tampering with EFCC investigation.

Well why not give EFCC time to investigate then, people have been complaining that EFCC alays bring cases to media without investigation so relax and give them time atleast up till this moment EFCC is yet to give press statement on the issue..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Legalese(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funny govt. Intelligence agencies that cannot carry out proper reconnaissance to get adequate information. Always jumping the gun with their half baked investigations. Pitiful
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by Codes151(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Acidosis:

You are a big and shameless hypocrite. I hate to associate with Nigerians* like you.

Who owns the Money discovered at the airport?

Who owns the Money discovered at Balogun market?

Who owns the money discovered at Ikoyi?

If you cannot find answers to the above questions, then shove your shady anti corruption fight in your anus. You were so fast to name Andrew Yakubu because he is indirectly related to the so called corrupt GEJ and PDP. You all are corrupt and shameless entities without any iota of integrity.
so me useless pigs on nairaland!!! Imagine what he said!!?

I'd be surprised the mentality of Nigerians and the reason this politicians keeps taking us for granted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by vatiqan(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.

In ur whole life, u've never said anything sensible. I wonder how u sleep at nyt!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by vatiqan(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:

The money will be permanently forfeited to the federal government if nobody claims it in the next 14 days and that is why I am excited. Money has been taking away from a thief and will definitely be put to good use for the benefit of Nigerians.

If government finds the owner of the flat and person denies ownership of the money, what do you think will happen?

Shvt the fvck!, like every other money, the govt shd tell us who owns this particular money! Yu hypocrite
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by agaba77: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So if nobody come forward to claim the money after 14days the case will just die like that grin grin? So you mean tiil now the Govt cant find the name of the person that bought that particular flat
Only in zoogeria smh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
care to mention the malls he own in Ghana?

I can. I can. I'll find the woman who manages his property.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" by 400billionman: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2017
seunmsg:
All these twist by PDP members who initially claimed the discovery was propaganda is just a silly attempt to rubbish the breakthrough recorded by EFCC in the war against corruption.

EFCC have obtained a temporary forfeiture order already and the court had also decided that the owner must come forward and claim the money within the next 14 days or forget the money forever. So, what's with all the speculations and attack on Ameachi?

Whether the money belongs to Ameachi, NIA, CBN, Muazu or Esther is no longer the point. The money now belongs to the federal government except someone can come out and claim ownership in the next 14 days. We should be celebrating this breakthrough and not misinforming the people.

Nothing to celebrate until the owner is prosecuted.

If the owner is not Amaethief, are you the owner ?

So you don't know that Fani, as a former minister of information should not carry false news ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.