Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out (2936 Views)

Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2017
A man who apparently works for a Bank in Lagos has cried out to relationship blogger, Joro on the series of ‘assaults’ he goes through from his wife while making love to her.

He wrote as seen below...

Please advice him

Thanks for taking time to read.........

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/14/my-wife-slaps-and-punches-me-during-sex-sometimes-she-bites-man-cries-out/

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Time to go all master & 50 shades of nasty on her wink

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by Michellla(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Your wife is Kinky, Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by DrWellbeing: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Is the woman sex phobia or the guy has done some wrongs in the past that the woman is taking her pound of flesh on him. There are some questions that man need to ask himself as regarding his relationship with the wife and he alone is in the best position to answer.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by thesicilian: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Reminds me of mating fowls

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by SafeDavid(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Only seen such in movies, but wouldn't mind been bitten. grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by LecciGucci: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
If only people will know that this joro omofin is a pathelic liar... most of his stories ar forged

Ur wife hit u in d face yesterday u bled she did same today u bled.. then tonight or tomorrow u still lay her and she hits u again givin u facial scars undecided
And u wont take her to hospital to seek for medical help instead u went to report to joro omofin as an AMERICAN TRAINED DOCTOR abi?. who does dat abeg.. undecided

JORO CONTINUE WITH UR LIES OOOH

3 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:
Only seen such in movies, but wouldn't mind been bitten. grin
ha SafeDavid you don't mind, I guess you don't want to be safe after all.
Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
seconded

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2017
DrWellbeing:
Is the woman sex phobia or the guy has done some wrongs in the past that the woman is taking her pound of flesh on him. There are some questions that man need to ask himself as regarding his relationship with the wife and he alone is in the best position to answer.
well said
Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by SafeDavid(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2017
oluwasma:
ha SafeDavid you don't mind, I guess you don't want to be safe after all.

Not the vampire kind of bite but a light one. grin

I once had a girl who pinch me all the time. I guess that was her own way of displaying affection lol!
Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:

Not the vampire kind of bite but a light one. grin

I once had a girl who pinch me all the time. I guess that was her own way of displaying affection lol!
hmmmm @ different ways of showing affection but this one is extremely extreme grin. Maybe that's her own way of showing affection
Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by pweetychyka(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

OP, pls invite him to move for adoption of the above quote!

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by Fmartin(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
nawao! too much ecstasy

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
see what porrno has caused, tomorrow ladies will pretend that they dont like sexxx grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by PJ871: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol... Quite funny

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oloriooko(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Even with doggy style
Bros your lie fit wake dead, maybe you be banker during the day and thug at nite

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
oloriooko:
Even with doggy style
Bros your lie fit wake dead, maybe you be banker during the day and thug at nite
lol..
Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by oluwasma(f): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
TolaTosin:
see what porrno has caused, tomorrow ladies will pretend that they dont like sexxx grin grin grin grin
lol..are u scared?

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
oluwasma:
lol..are u scared?
na you go tire, are you available ni ??

Tomorrow is friday
Re: 'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out by Stanleysteno(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Any Time u want to make love to her, Chain her hand or u were safety helmet to avoid the slapping n punching, then for the bite, i'll refer u to SUAREZ for more advice.... That's all

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral / I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / Cumming Inside This Sexdolls Is Amazing! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.