Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking (4632 Views)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / See The Unclad Pictures A Slay Queen Posted Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Factfinder1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hit or miss... He decided to be the king of slay queens and pepper them gang

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by splmosixx(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by splmosixx(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin concern me grin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by SINZ: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Slay king gringrin

7 Likes

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by tstx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
The guy looks a little like Seun

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by handsam(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Zehner(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hehe hehe #oshe, pepper dem gang tongue cheesy
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
To mad just dey hungry some people . . . Pls like our page at www.facebook.com/yellowsunentertainment

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by malificent(f): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hian.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by ikp120(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
A nairalander?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by CaroLyner(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dude,you're too old for this

6 Likes

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by obiorathesubtle: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad

So where are the facebookers that got talking?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by poyepa(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is what happens when you take KENYA weed!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by buffalowings: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
hmm

he's been smoking that thing AGAIN

ALL HAIL OSOGBO......
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by jojothaiv(m): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Ayam Not Understanding
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by wittywitty(f): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2017
undecidedlaughing so hard this morning. look at his serious face. but He is sha fine o. @op please is he single?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Haha he slayed grin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Mimzyy(f): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
His village people just opened his case file grin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Factfinder1(m): 3:56am On Apr 16, 2017
wittywitty:
undecidedlaughing so hard this morning. look at his serious face. but He is sha fine o. @op please is he single?

Inbox him on fb

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2017
poyepa:
This is what happens when you take KENYA weed!!! grin
lol Kenya weed can highhh 4 Africagrin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2017
wittywitty:
chai,I'll report u to ur boyfriend! single ko,searching nigrin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by wittywitty(f): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2017
konjishild:
haba. why na. I thought u got my back? its not fair o
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by wittywitty(f): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
konjishild:
haba. why na. I thought u got my back? its not fair o
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Why add snapchat flower to your picture when you can add the real one to your picture cheesy.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Safiaa(f): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2017
Well, he's attractive lipsrsealed
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by bootylady101(f): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
crucify him!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:
crucify him!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus christ do you have sense atol woman undecided
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by bootylady101(f): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

jesus christ do you have sense atol woman undecided

don't you recognise humour when you see or notice one?

last time I checked, I got freedom to say what I want (be it sensible,stupid, relevant or otherwise) abi na your phone I use type?

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Osheyyy, oh baby grin
Ewe on fleek, oh baby tongue
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Tazdroid(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by J500(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
E affect dollar price?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:

don't you recognise humour when you see or notice one?

last time I checked, I got freedom to say what I want (be it sensible,stupid, relevant or otherwise) abi na your phone I use type?
if that is your humour then stop it cause its nowhere near funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Watch The Way Naija Lady Opened Her Breast & Boobs In Big Brother Naija / Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.