Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Gf Wahala. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Wahala. (673 Views)

My Dirty Gf / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf Wahala. by Wasky101: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2017
I have
Re: Gf Wahala. by obonujoker(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2017
You better tell her your dos and don'ts before it gets too late....
Re: Gf Wahala. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2017
If there's anything I know about relationships, it's this: When a girl respects you (testament to her deep affection for you), she'll make you feel no man exists in this world except you.

But your GF is doing the opposite; there's no respect (nor love) here, OP.
Re: Gf Wahala. by Wasky101: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2017
iamadonis2:
If there's anything I know about relationships, it's this: When a girl respects you (testament to her deep affection for you), she'll make you feel no man exists in this world except you.

But your GF is doing the opposite; there's no respect (nor love) here, OP.
Word bro.

1 Like

Re: Gf Wahala. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Wasky101:

I have this girl I am currently dating. We are about 3months into the relationship and she comes up to me yesterday telling me she wants to go out with her friend that I don't know(guy) to a party that wld end by midnight.
She just mentioned it like it wasn't a big deal and her only problem was getting her parents consent. Like I was cool with it.
She got consent party time and she left. Called once, and sent a couple of messages
I feel very funny about everything and I want to talk to her about how that cannot continue but I also don't want to come across as someone who is intolerant,jealous and whatever name you might call it.
Am also worried cos i don't know if I should talk about it or just let it slide
Pls EPP me
d sooner guys strt to realize dat so long ur nt married,she free to do wat she wants ,d better for u...she was even nice to tell u
Re: Gf Wahala. by majormofor(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
d sooner guys strt to realize dat so long ur nt married,she free to do wat she wants ,d better for u...she was even nice to tell u

well I guess to d guys also.....

op u better start going to ur own night party with ur besties self nt friend..hehe let her also know what up....

(1) (Reply)

If He Is Your Relative, What Would You Do? / It Was Supposed To Turn Out Romantic! / 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.