Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

D Day I Stopped Bein A Feminist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Day I Stopped Bein A Feminist (491 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Day I Stopped Bein A Feminist by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Me and my friends were fired up. We were young women that wanted to be a part of a movement. It was the day after the presidential inauguration and we were going to march in Boston. We... https://renzosins./2017/04/07/fucking-the-feminist-out-of-me/
Re: D Day I Stopped Bein A Feminist by FitnessDoctor: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Another blogger.. another journey.. another goal to be reached...

But you still have a lot to learn.. Nairalander hate clicking links here in romance section except it is about sex, ass, boobs, pussy, dvck, nudes, exposed, fights, prostitues and celebs... just anything controversial...

If you want to lure then with you topics.. then you really need to make them care about this topic

(1) (Reply)

Can An Adult Male And Female Can Just Be A Friends / 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat / What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.