Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,030 members, 7,852,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) (9410 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
FTBOY:
devil will punish that asian MILF that surrounds herself with shameless nigerian lackeys for insulting me the day i opened a thread about this scammer.

Sup bro...
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:
Lefulefu! Oya Bia hia! grin
i don already come cheesy
dont know why some guys go dey pose as females for here grin
weda dem be transgender we no know grin
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FTBOY: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sup bro...
i dey, brother. how your end na?happy easter.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
FTBOY:
i dey, brother. how your end na?happy easter.

You dey show that beach party?
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FTBOY: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You dey show that beach party?
na pool party i hear o, but why dem no fix am dis holiday period sef? and i'd prefer a night show...TDB things - only say many people never mature for dis place.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
FTBOY:
na pool party i hear o, but why dem no fix am dis holiday period sef? and i'd prefer a night show...TDB things - only say many people never mature for dis place.

No na.. Na this week Saturday na.. So it is still weekend!!

I believe say you go show!!

Make we relate as usual.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FTBOY: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No na.. Na this week Saturday na.. So it is still weekend!!

I believe say you go show!!

Make we relate as usual.
you dey bbm?
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by holatin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
My sweet handsome baby, pikin wey forget him mama. Mama missed you
pikin dey hungry. Y not give pikin one udder to grab. Wetin dey now
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
holatin:
pikin dey hungry. Y not give pikin one udder to grab. Wetin dey now
I'm okay, longest timegrin hope you are doing great?
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Why impersonate someone

TeamUgly and proud
wey the ugly ?
fine gehls be calling themselves ugly while ugly babes be forming posh grin
anyway most of these fake female monickers na mostly guys dey use am for maybe scamming purpose cheesy
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
lefulefu:

wey the ugly ?
fine gehls be calling themselves ugly while ugly babes be forming posh grin
anyway most of these fake female monickers na mostly guys dey use am for maybe scamming purpose cheesy
I mention you for one thread like that grin
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
I mention you for one thread like that grin
u mean toks thread?
i don reply for d thread cheesy
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
FTBOY:
You wan make some people papa flog dem for staying out late. grin
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FTBOY: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
joseph1832:
You wan make some people papa flog dem for staying out late. grin
no mind dem. after dem go come here dey measure up with their papa. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Meanwhile watchout for the scammer below!

He goes by the name oilmaney on Nairaland!

https://www.nairaland.com/3741385/frank-nduka-ponzi-fraudster-alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm okay, longest timegrin hope you are doing great?
we dey the lane created for us ooo
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
FTBOY:
no mind dem. after dem go come here dey measure up with their papa. grin
LMAO! Dem n their papa no reach.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin he don turn NL FBI
At least his saving so ppl from wooing dick instead of pussay cheesy
Happy Easter iyawo wink
lol,wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
I doubt if you have. I don't know.. Maybe I felt back then that you're making mistake. You too like talk.

Emodee seen?
sheybi you say you're a boy? lipsrsealed
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Good luck potion. Harry Potter. Your moniker, I mean.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
joseph1832:
Good luck potion. Harry Potter. Your moniker, I mean.
Yes man, you dig, luck potion given to Harry Potter by professor slughorn, the potions teacher in Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince.
Can you see my signature? It says "I feel lucky".

Aderola15, ZarZar, Dacovajnr, SInz, kimbra, edimolu etc that think my name is Felix grin comman learn o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Yes man, you dig, luck potion given to Harry Potter by professor slughorn, the potions teacher in Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince.

Aderola15, ZarZar, Dacovajnr, SInz, kimbra, edimolu etc that think my name is Felix grin comman learn o
Unfortunately, these people don't read and they don't know how to make friends with Professor Emeritus Google. grin

Men. I read that book over and over again. The book is forever etched in mind. Loved when Harry Potter used the Sectumsempra spell on Draco Malfoy. Made me say "yes!". Malfoy clearly had it coming.

1 Like

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by SINZ: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:

Ader.ola15, Zar.Zar, Dacova.jnr, SI.nz, kim.bra, edim.olu etc that think my name is Felix grin comman learn o

Do well to keep me out of discussions with your boyfriends or better yet... discuss me, but have enough decency to edit my moniker such that I won't get the mention and see your lies.

That being said, I believe I've only addressed you as "Felicia", not Felix. And that was on the first page of this thread where I discharged you. I don't rate you, so I wouldn't waste useful brain-juice bothering about whatever the fvck you choose to dub yourself. You might as well apotheosize Chiwetalu Agu by naming yourself "Mmiri ama efi n' anya", I'd still be indifferent. Be guided.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
joseph1832:
Unfortunately, these people don't read and they don't know how to make friends with Professor Emeritus Google. grin

Men. I read that book over and over again. The book is forever etched in mind. Loved when Harry Potter used the Sectumsempra spell on Draco Malfoy. Made me say "yes!". Malfoy clearly had it coming.
Men funny enough he didn't even know the counter spell to sectumsempra, Snape was the one who knew it cos he created the dark spell. Madam Pomfrey couldn't have helped either. I'm not happy Harry, Hermione and Ron saved draco Malfoy and his dummy friends in the end.
I was mad at prof Dumbledore for trusting Snape so much until I read the part 7.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

Do well to keep me out of discussions with your boyfriends or better yet... discuss me, but have enough decency to edit my moniker such that I won't get the mention and see your lies.

That being said, I believe I've only addressed you as "Felicia", not Felix. And that was on the first page of this thread where I discharged you. I don't rate you, so I wouldn't waste useful brain-juice bothering about whatever the fvck you choose to dub yourself. You might as well apotheosize Chiwetalu Agu by naming yourself "Mmiri ama efi n' anya", I'd still be indifferent. Be guided.
March on to your doom. I'm guiding you just down that part kiss smiley
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Men funny enough he didn't even know the counter spell to sectumsempra, Snape was the one who knew it cos he created the dark spell. Madam Pomfrey couldn't have helped either. I'm not happy Harry, Hermione and Ron saved draco Malfoy and his dummy friends in the end.
I was mad at prof Dumbledore for trusting Snape so much until I read the part 7.
I never doubted Dumbledore's reason for trusting Snape, cos it was mentioned he had an iron clad reason for trusting him. Only Dumbledore has seen Snape's patronus spell which is the same with Harry's mother cos of his undying love for her.

I read a person's patronus change due to the loss of a loved one. Funny, J.K Rowlings never made mention to Voldemort's patronus. I bet if she had, it would have been an albino pig.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
joseph1832:
I never doubted Dumbledore's reason for trusting Snape, cos it was mentioned he had an iron clad reason for trusting him. Only Dumbledore has seen Snape's patronus spell which is the same with Harry's mother cos of his undying love for her.

I read a person's patronus change due to the loss of a loved one. Funny, J.K Rowlings never made mention to Voldemort's patronus. I bet if she had, it would have been an albino pig.
lol, Voldemort doesn't have love or joy, i bet his happiest moment was when he got admitted into Hogwarts. Snape is really a hero, he can close his mind from been read by anyone, even Voldemort and Dumbledore (Occlumency), i think his patronus is a stag.

Of the whole parts, the part 5, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix got me mad and apprehensive the most.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by dacovajnr: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Well, what can i say? tongue

After all those thick kinky hair that grown wildly from their kondo to ukwu sha, yet they still come here & juz forming to be somebody else.. grin

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Ragnorak: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tragic
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
I never knew folks could go this far to bust someone.
Weldone sir. cheesy.
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
I'm not
Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm not
alright, cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Should Good Sex Last - Photo / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / Help! I Just Escaped Attack by these Animals In Broad Daylight (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.