Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) (9405 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol, Voldemort doesn't have love or joy, i bet his happiest moment was when he got admitted into Hogwarts. Snape is really a hero, he can close his mind from been read by anyone, even Voldemort and Dumbledore (Occlumency), i think his patronus is a stag.
The stag is Harry Potter's patronus. Same with his father.

Indeed, Severus Snape is brave and a hero. The courage he displayed is admirable. No other displayed that much courage.

Of the whole parts, the part 5, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix got me mad and apprehensive the most.
We share the same sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Anitateddy Busted!!! (pictures) by edimolu(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Yes man, you dig, luck potion given to Harry Potter by professor slughorn, the potions teacher in Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince.
Can you see my signature? It says "I feel lucky".

Aderola15, ZarZar, Dacovajnr, SInz, kimbra, edimolu etc that think my name is Felix grin comman learn o
Hahahhaaa........lol.......kukuma change moniker to harrypotter cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us / Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Performing Mouth Action On A Carrot(photo) / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.