Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How I Met My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Husband (1366 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Husband by oluwasma(f): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
My friend gisted me about how she met her husband and I fell in love all over again because I love love. Awhhh did I just say that? Who doesn’t anyway? *winks*

So this is her juicy story, Kemi met her hubby 2010 through her hair stylist. Her stylist was like Kemi are you dating any guy….she said No. She said I want you to meet someone. Kemi said she wasn’t interested because she just broke up with her first love.

One evening she called Kemi and invited her for karaoke night at her house. She went with some of her friends not knowing that was the supposedly hookup night. They started making noise, singing, dancing, drinking and just having fun. A guy walked in an she was like wow. She didnt know he was the one until she told her. They sha got talking and she left for her house. Two days later, this guy invited her to dinner so she told him she was going to be busy preparing dinner for her family. The guy sent an in-house chef so she was able to go for the dinner.

By the time they got back to her stylist house it was rather late and she could not go to her house. They slept in the same room and this guy was trying to make some moves but she objected. Days later, the guy travelled back to the states and stopped communicating with her. Fast forward 2016 someone just chatted her up on Facebook and guess who..this same guy. This time he was serious and they just hit it off. They are happily married in the states..interesting story yeah.

Please share how you met your partner by clicking on this link https://seunsdigest./2017/04/15/how-i-met-my-husband/. Thanks for taking time to read

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by Homeboiy: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
la click la kpeme

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lie from the pit of hell, 2010-2016. The title should be one night stand got real.

Who was digging the girl's well in those waiting years?

Just asking thou

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Husband by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Lie from the pit of hell, 2010-2016. The title should be one night stand got real.

Just asking thou
Lol looks like kemi studied Nursing
Re: How I Met My Husband by Atlantia(f): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yeah Yeah...Good for them.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
stale news

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by oluwasma(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Just asking thou
hmmmm. Well they didnt do anything..is it a must to dig well? Guys and well huh
Re: How I Met My Husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
oluwasma:
hmmmm. Well they didnt do anything..is it a must to dig well? Guys and well huh

Approximately 5 years, and the well is left fallow. It may block na.

I lie?

I like your pic, Oluwaseun

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by oluwasma(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
la click la kpeme
lol @ Homeboiy which one is la click la kpeme....
Re: How I Met My Husband by oluwasma(f): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Approximately 5 years, and the well is left fallow. It may block na.

I lie?

I like your pic, Oluwaseun
Thanks..what will be will be. It doesnt necessarily mean she didnt date after him. Of course it didnt work and since he came back and was serious so she gave it a shot
Re: How I Met My Husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
oluwasma:
Thanks..what will be will be. It doesnt necessarily mean she didnt date after him. Of course it didnt work and since he came back and was serious so she gave it a shot

Now the truth is gradually coming out.

Thanku, jare

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by ifyan(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Blogger de look for new method to gain kudi

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Husband by ifyan(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
la click la kpeme

Na today monkey like banana. Click that thing Make them c food chop

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That No Female Wants To Follow Me? / Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen / Who Would You Marry? A Flirty Working Girl OR A Chaste Non Working Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.