Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Please What Are The Reasons Why A Man Must Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Are The Reasons Why A Man Must Marry? (396 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Are The Reasons Why A Man Must Marry? by Ayima: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Seriously I am thinking of not marrying at all, because there are a lot of things I want to do that I feel having a family will discourage me. Secondly, I hate that aspect of saving money just to go and spend it all on marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Reasons Why A Man Must Marry? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
You're free to do what you like.

The things that are compulsory in life are very few and are just those things like movement, feeding, respiration, excretion, etc

There are many single adult men and women all over the world. Nobody will arrest you if you choose to become one of them.

I wish you the best in your single journey.

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Reasons Why A Man Must Marry? by czarr(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Each man has his path!

(1) (Reply)

You Will Cry After Watching This Video!! / How We Got Here As A Nation. / Latest On Funmi Iyanda’s Vlog; How Not To Lose Yourself Whilst In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.