Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (616238 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Goamz: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz, Please i would like to ask if it is possible to revamp the interior of toyota highlander 2009, What is the cost, the things that will be changed. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by femmygold: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
oga gazzuzz, pls my corolla 2006 gear refuses to engage reverse but drives smoothly. should i replace or is it repairable?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oride: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,

Trust you are fine as always. Please what is the recommended ATF for a 2006 Honda City.

Many Regards.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by johnvinsley: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,

Trust you are doing great, please i have a problem with my Honda accord 2005 V6 AC system of recent, i took the car to Apo mechanic in abuja and was told that the AC system have virus of which i don't understand. however, the auto electrician said i need to change the entire AC system of the car (the pipes, Valves, condenser,filter and the compressor).
Any easy way out of this, considering the economic hardship in the country.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
oride:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Trust you are fine as always. Please what is the recommended ATF for a 2006 Honda City.

Many Regards.

honda CVT only
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
femmygold:
oga gazzuzz, pls my corolla 2006 gear refuses to engage reverse but drives smoothly. should i replace or is it repairable?

if you are sure gear is faulty, have it replaced.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if you are sure gear is faulty, have it replaced.

Mr. Gazzuz what is your take on a ford focus. Am thinking of buying one for uber. What is your personal opinion on the car. I might give one to mine fleet manager to use .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

Mr. Gazzuz what is your take on a ford focus. Am thinking of buying one for uber. What is your personal opinion on the car. I might give one to mine fleet manager to use .

you wan kill fleet manager abi? grin

Electrical issues.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Goamz: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz abeg answer me, how do i add wood grain finish to my 2009 highlander?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oride: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

honda CVT only

Thanks and stay lifted sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jossytech(m): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2018
@Gazzuz my 99 Camry abs stay on, I checked myself and discover front passenger side not fix, took it to rewire and discover a bolt is loss he then retight it yet and d light stays on, I replace it yet no change. Brake is perfect and no check engine light ( thanks to ur mobil 1 that does d job) can my abs be fixed and what likely the problem, cost, beside I need driver side turn light ( traficator) original OEM depo

It's Josh from osogbo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2018
johnvinsley:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Trust you are doing great, please i have a problem with my Honda accord 2005 V6 AC system of recent, i took the car to Apo mechanic in abuja and was told that the AC system have virus of which i don't understand. however, the auto electrician said i need to change the entire AC system of the car (the pipes, Valves, condenser,filter and the compressor).
Any easy way out of this, considering the economic hardship in the country.

It is called black death, and it starts from the inside the compressor, and gradually infects the whole system.

replacing the whole system works, but I have had a lot of success by replacing the condenser/compressor unit and flushing the entire system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2018
jossytech:
@Gazzuz my 99 Camry abs stay on, I checked myself and discover front passenger side not fix, took it to rewire and discover a bolt is loss he then retight it yet and d light stays on, I replace it yet no change. Brake is perfect and no check engine light ( thanks to ur mobil 1 that does d job) can my abs be fixed and what likely the problem, cost, beside I need driver side turn light ( traficator) original OEM depo

It's Josh from osogbo

use a multimeter to check all 4 wheel speed sensors for resistance, it should be in kilo ohms.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Goamz:
Oga Gazzuzz abeg answer me, how do i add wood grain finish to my 2009 highlander?

0802 233 9595 samuel
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by motemi111(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Oga GAZZUZZ, how much is the gear of eod 03 i4 engine.. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19am On Mar 15, 2018
motemi111:

Oga GAZZUZZ, how much is the gear of eod 03 i4 engine.. Thanks

120-150k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by inception101(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Pls boss. With 1.8 what kind of vehicle can I purchase with low fuel consumption and maintenance
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
inception101:

Pls boss. With 1.8 what kind of vehicle can I purchase with low fuel consumption and maintenance

2003 corrola
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
@GAZZUZZ, please, which engine oil would you recommend for a 2008 hyundai elantra, and 2009 kia rio? And the kíá rio jerks when gear is changed to either Drive, or reverse, what do you think could be the problem? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kelz2205: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls is hyundai accent 03-07 good for uber? What are the common faults associated with it? Cost of engine? Thanks a million
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by daomi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oga gazzuz am @ cross road don't knw whc to go for BTW Honda civic 2001 and corolla 2001. Dbt know whc to chose cos of honda ball jont issue & Toyota absorber issue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2018
daomi:
Oga gazzuz am @ cross road don't knw whc to go for BTW Honda civic 2001 and corolla 2001. Dbt know whc to chose cos of honda ball jont issue & Toyota absorber issue
That particular 2001 Corolla is good. I went for a Nissan Almera (2002) instead of that Car and I'm regretting it now. People using the Corolla around me doesn't have as good maintenance culture as me and they get to enjoy that car more. Good fuel economy and less problematic! Don't think it has the shocks issue too - I think it's peculiar to Camrys.

For my Nissan, it's been from one story to another this past weeks and I'm at the point of giving up on it really.

I wouldn't advice my enemy to take any brand over Toyota anymore.

They are not just about the hype, it's the brand for Nigerians!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
sheelay:
@GAZZUZZ, please, which engine oil would you recommend for a 2008 hyundai elantra, and 2009 kia rio? And the kíá rio jerks when gear is changed to either Drive, or reverse, what do you think could be the problem? Thanks
Please boss, still awaiting your response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
sheelay:
@GAZZUZZ, please, 1. which engine oil would you recommend for a 2008 hyundai elantra, and 2. 2009 kia rio? And the kíá rio jerks when gear is changed to either Drive, or reverse, what do you think could be the problem? Thanks

1.what have you been using?

2. Unable to give this diagnosis remotely.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by daomi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
daomi:
Oga gazzuz am @ cross road don't knw whc to go for BTW Honda civic 2001 and corolla 2001. Dbt know whc to chose cos of honda ball jont issue& Toyota absorber issue
. Abeg gazzuz talk for this matter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
daomi:
. Abeg gazzuz talk for this matter

both cars are dinosaurs and very soon parts will become scarce.

By the way they are very good sturdy builds.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

lolz, @ dinosaurs..... but u still love the 2.2 don't ya?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

1.what have you been using?

2. Unable to give this diagnosis remotely.

Thanks for your response.
Would definitely find time to come to your office.... And please, do you have an idea how much the front shocks of 09 kia rio costs?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I still get parts for my father's santana
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
jarkbauer:

I still get parts for my father's santana

Lucky you sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dasanchez1(m): 2:12am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lucky you sir
boss, abeg what's your opinion on 2002 TOYOTA AVALON XLS as my first car option?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35am On Mar 17, 2018
dasanchez1:
boss, abeg what's your opinion on 2002 TOYOTA AVALON XLS as my first car option?

Toks ok, Nigerian used not ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.