Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (617114 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rozayx5(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Avoid nissan as a brand

Hello Sir

My 2003 Camry trips off at low speeds

Especially in hold ups

I have changed the fuel pump and plugs and serviced it recently but this problem persists

Noticed its worse at night
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
rozayx5:

Hello Sir

My 2003 Camry trips off at low speeds

Especially in hold ups

I have changed the fuel pump and plugs and serviced it recently but this problem persists

Noticed its worse at night

cannot be solved remotely unless you are good at DIY
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rozayx5(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cannot be solved remotely unless you are good at DIY

OK please is there anything you can recommend to be checked. I am based In uyo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DadR: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2018
DadR:
Oga boss, @gazzuzz, am awaiting your feedback Sir.

Does Honda CR-V 1999-2001 has leg pull out issue? Is it advisable to go for it and any peculiar issues?

Thanks

Ops! This is a classic one.

On Honda, which model and year of this product doesn't have ball joint/leg pulling issues?

On Kia/Hyundai, would you recommend a Naija used one. If yes, which one seems durable and not too expensive.

Thanks

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stake2odds: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yes.

Reason, accord uses a fixed displacement a/c compressor,
and it is relatively cheap and very durable, transmission of the honda is not prone to failure, interior of the honda is better, the honda is less prone to theft and is hardly ever vandalized .

I thought the VDC is supposed to be better than the fixed and it has little or no effect on the engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Stake2odds:

I thought the VDC is supposed to be better than the fixed and it has little or no effect on the engine

yes, until it fails, then you are faced with two options, a used compressor that might not work,
and also cause black death to your system, or an expensive brand new compressor.

With the honda, just one option, a used less than 30k compressor that will work wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2018
DadR:
Oga boss, @gazzuzz, am awaiting your feedback Sir.

Does Honda CR-V 1999-2001 has leg pull out issue? Is it advisable to go for it and any peculiar issues?
Thanks

Ops! This is a classic one.

On Honda, which model and year of this product doesn't have ball joint/leg pulling issues?

On Kia/Hyundai, would you recommend a Naija used one. If yes, which one seems durable and not too expensive.

Thanks

Durable, but old car, parts gradually disappearing
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DadR: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Ok, thanks boss

GAZZUZZ:

Durable, but old car, parts gradually disappearing
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Avoid nissan as a brand
Terrible brand

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DadR: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol

Timbuktu14:
Terrible brand
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RichDad1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
RichDad1:
@Gazzuzz,
Been a while boss.
Quick one , my Kia Optima 2012 is now consuming more fuel these days. Infact na drink the guy Dey drink an.
Compare to before.
Also , the rpm is always below 1000 when in idle and whenever I’m in traffic and the AC is on, there’s a noticeable vibrations.
Any suggestions?
@Gazzuzz,
Bros, pls reason my matter abeg
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
DadR:
Lol

You won't understand oo grin

I'm on the brink of losing it! embarassed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
RichDad1:
@Gazzuzz,
Been a while boss.
Quick one , my Kia Optima 2012 is now consuming more fuel these days. Infact na drink the guy Dey drink an.
Compare to before.
Also , the rpm is always below 1000 when in idle and whenever I’m in traffic and the AC is on, there’s a noticeable vibrations.
Any suggestions?
cheesy cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2018
RichDad1:
@Gazzuzz,
Been a while boss.
Compare to before.
Any suggestions?

Fuel economy issues.

Engine running temp must be around 90-98deg celcius

Exhaust system should not be leaking

there should be no error codes on engine computer

Engine oil should be the right weight

Tyre alignment and tyre pressures should be factory spec

Aerodynamics should factory specs.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RichDad1(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Fuel economy issues.

Engine running temp must be around 90-98deg celcius

Exhaust system should not be leaking

there should be no error codes on engine computer

Engine oil should be the right weight

Tyre alignment and tyre pressures should be factory spec

Aerodynamics should factory specs.

Perhaps I’ll to bring it to your workshop at the Festive.
Thanks for your time.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2018
RichDad1:

Perhaps I’ll to bring it to your workshop at the Festive.
Thanks for your time.

you have a 9-5 with breaks and so do i. angry angry angry angry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RichDad1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy
GAZZUZZ:

you have a 9-5 with breaks and so do i. angry angry angry angry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aninweze(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chief Gazzuzz, I bought this gallon of radiator coolant. Can u speak on its effectiveness, its authenticity & suggest how i use it?
- Currently, radiator has tap water running thought it.
- car is 3 yrs on naija soil
- Camry 2003 3.0L

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Epphy(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Happy Easter.

I would like to know if the size/efficiency of fans can affect the coolness of AC.
Also how does a thermostat affect fuel consumption and symptoms of a bad or non-existent thermostat).

Cc Oga Gazzuzz & other ogas
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gazzuzz can I come & do I.T at your workshop? grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xcaper(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Dear Gazuz,

My Camry 2011 model ac does not cool enough when in traffic but cools well when in motion what could be the issue?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
xcaper:
Dear Gazuz,

My Camry 2011 model ac does not cool enough when in traffic but cools well when in motion what could be the issue?

A/c repair history since importation?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Updates on your website; sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Epphy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Epphy:
Happy Easter.

I would like to know if the size/efficiency of fans can affect the coolness of AC.
Also how does a thermostat affect fuel consumption and symptoms of a bad or non-existent thermostat).

Cc Oga Gazzuzz & other ogas

@ Oga Gazzuzz,
Pls help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xcaper(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
The last time I filled the gas, the a.c. man removed all the gas in the system and told me he will need two bottles of gas to refil, but he will use only one for now, that I should bring it back later so he can put the second bottle. Is there a way to measure the amount of refrigerant in the system of the car and reconcile it with the amount required for the system to function optimally
GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
xcaper:
The last time I filled the gas, the a.c. man removed all the gas in the system and told me he will need two bottles of gas to refil, but he will use only one for now, that I should bring it back later so he can put the second bottle. Is there a way to measure the amount of refrigerant in the system of the car and reconcile it with the amount required for the system to function optimally

every a/c system has a required amount of refrigerant. Example, the toyota sienna 1998-2002 with rear airconditioning requires 1kg of refrigerant. Refrigerant is not like engine oil or petrol that requires a top up later, it is specific. Please take vehicle to an a/c person who knows how to use gauges wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aninweze(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
aninweze:
Chief Gazzuzz, I bought this gallon of radiator coolant. Can u speak on its effectiveness, its authenticity & suggest how i use it?
- Currently, radiator has tap water running thought it.
- car is 3 yrs on naija soil
- Camry 2003 3.0L

Pleas do justice oga demeanor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
aninweze:

Pleas do justice oga demeanor.

waste of money, would have been same result if you used distilled water. There are so many qualities this product does not have, as against the standard products.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
oga gazzuzz, a friend's 2014 elentra engine was replaced. now the issue is that once you engage reverse the car will not move. all foward gears are working fine what is the cause? car is in kaduna.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
hakimi1974:
oga gazzuzz, a friend's 2014 elentra engine was replaced. now the issue is that once you engage reverse the car will not move. all foward gears are working fine what is the cause? car is in kaduna.

what was original fault?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what was original fault?
engine got fried. as a result of overheating due to loss of engine oil from the bottom plate, owner did not notice it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2018
hakimi1974:
engine got fried. as a result of overheating due to loss of engine oil from the bottom plate, owner did not notice it.

hyundais have very sturdy transmission systems, run a scan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.