Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (616189 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Maafiaalady: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Toks ok, Nigerian used not ok.
hi...please advice Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic (both 2006-2009) Nigerian use which is better?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Maafiaalady:
hi...please advice Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic (both 2006-2009) Nigerian use which is better?

corrola
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Maafiaalady: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

corrola
Thanks a lot
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dasanchez1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Toks ok, Nigerian used not ok.
thanks boss. between the corolla 2005 and the avalon xls 2005, which one is better in terms durability and efficiency?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Boss, I hail.
I am to decision btw fixing my Accord or go for a camry.
My mechanic is advising that I change my Honda Accord 05 to Camry 07/08. His reasons, Camry is more durable and reliable. What's ur take btw d 2 cars
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by johnvinsley: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It is called black death, and it starts from the inside the compressor, and gradually infects the whole system.

replacing the whole system works, but I have had a lot of success by replacing the condenser/compressor unit and flushing the entire system.

Thanks alot[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
seunoj:
Boss, I hail.
I am to decision btw fixing my Accord or go for a camry.
My mechanic is advising that I change my Honda Accord 05 to Camry 07/08. His reasons, Camry is more durable and reliable. What's ur take btw d 2 cars

both cars are good if maintained properly.

I am not a fan of the camry due to its sensitive gearbox and air-conditioning system
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Trust you had an origin filled weekend boss. i recently noticed a noise coming from my baby boy v6 engine, sounds like a knocking noise .... ... . . .like the fan is brushing against something kinda noise. its definitely not the fan thou. it seems to be coming from inside the engine, if you can recall i complained about blue smoke from the exhaust some days ago of which you adviced rings or valve seal change, i dont drive it for long distances anymore since then(i practically dont drive it atall) until a complete service but now this. my kazeem is already singing a new engine song. engine still runs smooth thou except for the noise. the engine has 208k miles on it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2018
millomaniac:
Trust you had an origin filled weekend boss. i recently noticed a noise coming from my baby boy v6 engine, sounds like a knocking noise .... ... . . .like the fan is brushing against something kinda noise. its definitely not the fan thou. it seems to be coming from inside the engine, if you can recall i complained about blue smoke from the exhaust some days ago of which you adviced rings or valve seal change, i dont drive it for long distances anymore since then(i practically dont drive it atall) until a complete service but now this. my kazeem is already singing a new engine song. engine still runs smooth thou except for the noise. the engine has 208k miles on it.

Engine is relatively inexpensive 50-60k grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oga GAZZUZZ.... Dey expect me for your workshop on Thursday ó...... Coming to have my 09 kia rio AC checked, and fixed.... After that, its my 08 elantra next
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
sheelay:
Oga GAZZUZZ.... Dey expect me for your workshop on Thursday ó...... Coming to have my 09 kia rio AC checked, and fixed.... After that, its my 08 elantra next

call and book an appointment.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

call and book an appointment.
You are not picking sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz.

Pls I need your advise on these two cars, Honda City and Toyota Auris, both 2009/2010 models. Trying to decide which of the two to settle for, in terms of reliability, availability of parts, and ruggedness.

The Auris has a manual tranny while the City is auto tranny.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olukunle343:
Oga Gazzuzz.

Pls I need your advise on these two cars, Honda City and Toyota Auris, both 2009/2010 models. Trying to decide which of the two to settle for, in terms of reliability, availability of parts, and ruggedness.

The Auris has a manual tranny while the City is auto tranny.

City all the way.....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

City all the way.....

Chai Gazzuzz, I was hoping you'll advise Auris o, it looks sporty and it was well maintained by the owner. Not really sure about the service history of the Honda City, guess I will just patiently search for another Honda City with good service history. However, what advise will you still give for the Auris if I decide to settle for it, as your workshop will be the one to take care of the car.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bokman: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Bro, I need your opinion on this, a Toyota Camry 08 navigation system reverse camera v6 or 2010 Honda Accord. Which would you advice I go for? Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good evening Sir... Which will you advice between Honda Accord 07 and Camry 07 too. Thanks, its urgent please Sir. Want to make a choice.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ItGeek(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2018
My people,
My Lexus rx 350 steering is locked, the key can't move in the ignition. Have tried different recommendation to unlock it to no avail. Please what can I Do
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
ItGeek:
My people,
My Lexus rx 350 steering is locked, the key can't move in the ignition. Have tried different recommendation to unlock it to no avail. Please what can I Do

you have opened it nah grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Chechem:
Good evening Sir... Which will you advice between Honda Accord 07 and Camry 07 too. Thanks, its urgent please Sir. Want to make a choice.

Team accord any day

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Bokman:
Bro, I need your opinion on this, a Toyota Camry 08 navigation system reverse camera v6 or 2010 Honda Accord. Which would you advice I go for? Thank you

Team accord but please not the V6 o!

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Team accord any day
Okay Sir. Thanks very much.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DrDre1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Peeped in here just at the right time grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

why do you like accord more than toyota product
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mrbigseun(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2018
i also have the same questions sir why accord over toyota !!! for we toyota fans which model is the most dependable . i hear alot of people saying corolla , but what of a rav 4 .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Good afternoon Gazzuz. I wanna ask if its advisable to change rear wheel brake drum to disk. And what is going to take to do that. My car is corolla 06
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2018
abitafah:
Good afternoon Gazzuz. I wanna ask if its advisable to change rear wheel brake drum to disk. And what is going to take to do that. My car is corolla 06

I don't see the point, I have seen brake shoes do almost over 200,000miles on same vehicle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cuntslayer: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2018
@GAZZUZZ
Please do you do home service?
And if not, can you recommend any of your
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obi58: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I don't see the point, I have seen brake shoes do almost over 200,000miles on same vehicle
Hello gazZuzZ

Just thinking is it possible to change the steering on an LX EOD to that on an EX?

Apart from the steering and the 6 loader CD is there any other noticeable difference with the full options EOD? I'm getting a good offer for a used LX EOD on the cheap hence the question.

Is it worth trying or should I just save my energy and go for the fulloptions jeje which I really want. The LX in question already has some nice alloy wheels but alas needs work on it's AC and central locking.

How much should one budget for a full overhaul of the AC system and the central locking?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2018
obi58:
Hello gazZuzZ

Just thinking is it possible to change the steering on an LX EOD to that on an EX?

Apart from the steering and the 6 loader CD is there any other noticeable difference with the full options EOD? I'm getting a good offer for a used LX EOD on the cheap hence the question.

Is it worth trying or should I just save my energy and go for the fulloptions jeje which I really want. The LX in question already has some nice alloy wheels but alas needs work on it's AC and central locking.

How much should one budget for a full overhaul of the AC system and the central locking?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

It can be done, you can even get better if you install aftermarket gadgets.

A/c overhaul probably like a 100k assuming you will be replacing everything

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 1sttruth: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2018
Peugeot 307 and Toyota camry 1999, which should I go for ?
@GAZZUZ

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2018
mr gazzuzz , please what is the cost of changing the engine and transmission of Honda Civic 07 model?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.